It's true. Themes similar to that one aren't posted here yet.
However what you posted there is almost a 'dark' one as well since there are no pure white backgrounds seen.
Depends on what you need.
The dark ones are a luxury without the use of third party patches. Glad that High Contrast exists.
Your screenshot looks pretty interesting.
What is the special ingredient? I mainly see purple-teal combinations.
- Windows 10 x64
- Computer type
- System Manufacturer/Model
- HP Envy DV6 7250
- Intel i7-3630QM
- HP, Intel HM77 Express Chipset
- Graphics Card(s)
- Intel HD4000 + Nvidia Geforce 630M
- Sound Card
- IDT HD Audio
- Monitor(s) Displays
- 15.6' built-in + Samsung S22D300 + 17.3' LG Phillips
- Screen Resolution
- multiple resolutions
- Hard Drives
- Samsung SSD 250GB + Hitachi HDD 750GB
- 120W adapter
- laptop cooling pad
- Backlit built-in + big one in USB
- SteelSeries Sensei
- Internet Speed
- slow and steady
- Chromium, Pale Moon, Firefox Developer Edition
- Windows Defender
- Other Info
- That's basically it.