Sorry Microsoft, but consumers just don't like you....

"Look at Google, for example, which has faced plenty of accusations over privacy concerns in recent years, and is now dealing with numerous investigations over possible anti-competitive behavior. Consider Apple too, which had to deal with the iPhone 4 'Antennagate furor and the embarrassingly poor quality Maps app. Yet in these instances, and others, consumers have quickly moved beyond these companies’ controversies, and returned to faithfully buying their products in the millions.

But consumers seem to have curiously long memories when it comes to Microsoft. The company’s frequent brushes with antitrust regulators, and its monolithic and often arrogant reputation, remain etched in the broader consumer consciousness as an affirmation that Microsoft is the big, evil conglomerate attempting to control and manipulate its way to the top. It’s perhaps fair to say that few consumers would articulate their impressions of Microsoft with specific reference to its anti-competitive actions of yesteryear, but fewer still would have kind words to say about what the company has since become if ‘antitrust’ and ‘Microsoft’ were uttered in the same sentence (...) Perhaps the only major Microsoft brand that consumers have any strong, positive emotional connection with is Xbox. For years, the company kept it at arm’s length from the rest of its operations, with only limited references to its Microsoft lineage, evidently recognizing that drawing a connection between the two might do more harm than good. More recently, Microsoft has seen the value of the equity it has built in the Xbox brand, giving the console’s dashboard a Metro-style update, and rebranding and integrating its entertainment services into its phone and PC offerings."

Sorry, Microsoft, but consumers just don't like you - Neowin

Windows Phone on the hand, has social media built in. First few minutes of having one in your hands, you can get signed into your Facebook account, and that's it. You go to the People Hub, all your facebook friends are in it, as well as the news feed. Go to the Photos Hub, you can actually see pictures people have posted, just the pictures. You can go to friend's wall and see what images they've uploaded and their albums. Something you want to share? Literally just a tap away. This is ALL done within the OS, without an app. It's that "feeling" of putting people first on your phone that counts here. On ios 6, when you download the facebook app to share to facebook (Windows Phone ripoff) it asks you if you want to include your facebook friends into your contacts app. This wasn't like this two years ago, where the traditional setup was that you have apps to do literally every task. Want to see a particular facebook friend's post? Open the facebook app. Need to call that friend? Use the contacts app. Need to see the weather this weekend? Open the weather app. Need to know what song is playing on your phone? Open the music app up again. Got an email from someone? Open the mail app since you can tell who or what it is from or what it's about. Got a text message from someone? Open the messaging app since you can see or tell who sent you a message other than a number count. Want to see what the Spanish word of the day is in your translator app? Open the translator app since you can't see what it is from the icon. Need the current stock index prices? Open the stocks app since you can't see anything about them other than an icon.
Ok, I see where you are going with this. I guess I just don't find it all that compelling. I honestly don't want all of my social media stuff tied together. For example, I have the facebook app on my Android, and I believe by default it added all of my facebook friends to my contacts automagically. When I opened my contacts and saw like 400 people, I was like WTF happened, did things get duplicated. So, I went and figured out how to exclude facebook from populating my contacts...because honestly many facebook friends are not honest to goodness friends that I am going to call up or need to text message.

So for me, I don't mind opening the facebook app to do facebook stuff, and I don't mind opening up the Amazon MP3 player to do music stuff. I actually prefer having it this way.

The above is one of the things that has always concerned me about tablets and such, is the fact that with one logon account to the device, you have access to email, pictures, facebook, etc. I might want my kids to be able to surf the web, but I might not want them opening my email to see that I ordered them something from Amazon.com.

It's the same reason that I don't use my Windows 8 box with my MS account and don't have Skydrive integrated, etc. I just prefer to keep this stuff separate and disparate. I realize not everybody wants it this way.

Some people do, some don't. The people I know are ACTUAL friends I have, only a few I have never really met in person. Windows Phone does let you filter it out by different contacts list. One that is saved to your default Microsoft account and the rest from other social media.

I'd rather have things linked together. I'd love to see things I have saved in IE on Windows Phone be on IE on Windows 8, and vice versa. It's slowly getting there though. It's easier to have devices work with each other and have software work with each other versus keeping EVERYTHING separate, I believe at least.

Also, Windows Phone can be used for other things, as the rest of the OS is just faster, easier, Windows Phone style. :geek:

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1 Pro
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    System Manufacturer/Model
    ASUS
    CPU
    AMD FX 8320
    Motherboard
    Crosshair V Formula-Z
    Memory
    16 gig DDR3
    Graphics Card(s)
    ASUS R9 270
    Screen Resolution
    1440x900
    Hard Drives
    1 TB Seagate Barracuda (starting to hate Seagate)
    x2 3 TB Toshibas
    Windows 8.1 is installed on a SanDisk Ultra Plus 256 GB
    PSU
    OCZ 500 watt
    Case
    A current work in progres as I'll be building the physical case myself. It shall be fantastic.
    Cooling
    Arctic Cooler with 3 heatpipes
    Keyboard
    Logitech K750 wireless solar powered keyboard
    Mouse
    Microsoft Touch Mouse
    Browser
    Internet Explorer 11
    Antivirus
    Windows Defender, but I might go back on KIS 2014
Also, Windows Phone can be used for other things, as the rest of the OS is just faster, easier, Windows Phone style. :geek:
Well, I just don't find my Galaxy S3 to be slow or hard.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 7
    Self-Built in July 2009
    CPU
    Intel Q9550 2.83Ghz OC'd to 3.40Ghz
    Motherboard
    Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3R rev. 1.1, F12 BIOS
    Memory
    8GB G.Skill PI DDR2-800, 4-4-4-12 timings
    Graphics Card(s)
    EVGA 1280MB Nvidia GeForce GTX570
    Sound Card
    Realtek ALC899A 8 channel onboard audio
    Monitor(s) Displays
    23" Acer x233H
    Screen Resolution
    1920x1080
    Hard Drives
    Intel X25-M 80GB Gen 2 SSD
    Western Digital 1TB Caviar Black, 32MB cache. WD1001FALS
    PSU
    Corsair 620HX modular
    Case
    Antec P182
    Cooling
    stock
    Keyboard
    ABS M1 Mechanical
    Mouse
    Logitech G9 Laser Mouse
    Internet Speed
    15/2 cable modem
    Other Info
    Windows and Linux enthusiast. Logitech G35 Headset.
If it's not needed then why include it in iOS (which is taking over Enterprise) or Android? It's there because people do use it...

So your going to save a texted video on your PC of your Family? Not going to happen with WP8. Not unless you email it to yourself, then get on a pc and downlod it. or open it on the phone then send it to Skydrive, then pull it back down. That is a really round about way of doing something simple. You don't see the need in saving videos of family that live really far away?

What harm is it having it there if you don't use it? Just don't use it. How many folks do you think use these features on iOS and Android? For some reason someone, somewhere decided to add them just in case. The problem is, if you start to single out certain groups, then eventually you yourself are stuck with a niche market, not a feature rich eco system.

I know it is a young start but, for a company that prides itself on it's buisness use, they sure did leave them out to dry is all I am saying

Geeve

If was sent a family video, I'm damn sure keeping that on SkyDrive as I've had hard drive failures before. One recently died on me, even though I lost a shite ton of video files, my vital statistics were mostly saved on SkyDrive of which I was able to redownload on my secondary drive and reorganize everything. That sucked because literally days before that drive died, I rearranged my photos library so everything is organized, mostly since I had over 1,500 pictures from my Windows Phone that needed to taken off and sorted. Then the drive died.... :mad:

I get your point though, I'm just stating an opposing view. If Windows Phone 8 is REALLY at core Windows, then it should already have certain features like VPN. Windows 7 and I believe 8 both have a hidden feature that NO ONE knows of basically, it's a VPN client. If that's in 8, it should be on Windows Phone. It's a young platform that instead of progressing slowly like ios did, it has to mature quicker than android did.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1 Pro
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    ASUS
    CPU
    AMD FX 8320
    Motherboard
    Crosshair V Formula-Z
    Memory
    16 gig DDR3
    Graphics Card(s)
    ASUS R9 270
    Screen Resolution
    1440x900
    Hard Drives
    x2 3 TB Toshibas
    PSU
    OCZ 500 watt
    Case
    A current work in progres as I'll be building the physical case myself. It shall be fantastic.
    Cooling
    Keyboard
    Mouse
    Microsoft Touch Mouse
    Browser
    Internet Explorer 11
    Antivirus

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1 Pro
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    ASUS
    CPU
    AMD FX 8320
    Motherboard
    Crosshair V Formula-Z
    Memory
    16 gig DDR3
    Graphics Card(s)
    ASUS R9 270
    Screen Resolution
    1440x900
    Hard Drives
    x2 3 TB Toshibas
    PSU
    OCZ 500 watt
    Case
    Cooling
    Keyboard
    Mouse
    Microsoft Touch Mouse
    Browser
    Internet Explorer 11
    Antivirus
I know what you are saying Coke, and I as well was giving a different view on things :) I also agree it has to step up really fast or become obsolete before it even gets a chance...

Geeve

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Dual Boot: Back to W7 and Ubuntu 12.04
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    Dell Dimension E521
    CPU
    AMD AthlonTM 64 X2 dual-core
    Memory
    4 GB
    Graphics Card(s)
    Nvidia 9800 GT 1GB
    Sound Card
    M-Audio Mobile Pre USB External
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Acer 1916W
    Screen Resolution
    1440X900
    Hard Drives
    250 GB internal main, 500 GB internal backup, 1TB External
    PSU
    300 Watt (Dell stock)
    Case
    Dell Stock
    Keyboard
    Dell
    Mouse
    Dell
    Browser
    Chrome
    Antivirus
    MSE/Defender or whatever it's called now
    Other Info
    Acer aspire One D255, Windows 8.1.1 Pro, 2GB Ram, Intel Atom N450 1.6Ghz
Ahh, but have you used a Windows Phone to compare?

I've never owned a Windows phone. I've been in IT for a long while and my companies have always provided my phone. I've had nokia flip phones, nextel's, blackberries and Androids. In the past 5 years, I've had a blackberry storm, a motorola Droid 2 and now a Samsung Galaxy S3. I never found my blackberries or Androids to be slow or difficult. My company is about 70% Android and 30% iPhone. We have 1 person on Blackberry and he cannot wait for his phone contract to be up to get the newest Blackberry phone.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 7
    Self-Built in July 2009
    CPU
    Motherboard
    Memory
    Graphics Card(s)
    Sound Card
    Monitor(s) Displays
    23" Acer x233H
    Screen Resolution
    1920x1080
    Hard Drives
    PSU
    Corsair 620HX modular
    Case
    Antec P182
    Cooling
    stock
    Keyboard
    ABS M1 Mechanical
    Mouse
    Logitech G9 Laser Mouse
    Internet Speed
    15/2 cable modem
    Other Info
I know what you are saying Coke, and I as well was giving a different view on things :) I also agree it has to step up really fast or become obsolete before it even gets a chance...

Geeve
Oh yeah, same thing with Windows 8 kind of. It's a good thing I find that Microsoft is rapid releasing major updates to everything. They have to respond quicker.

But I don't think Windows Phone will face becoming obsolete anytime soon. There have been several announcements by some companies that they're switching to Windows Phone 8. For some odd reason, Windows Phone 8 just turned on a light bulb with top app developer and saying, "Hey, Windows Phone time!" I bet it's because of the higher specs standards though.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1 Pro
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    ASUS
    CPU
    AMD FX 8320
    Motherboard
    Crosshair V Formula-Z
    Memory
    16 gig DDR3
    Graphics Card(s)
    ASUS R9 270
    Screen Resolution
    1440x900
    Hard Drives
    x2 3 TB Toshibas
    PSU
    OCZ 500 watt
    Case
    Cooling
    Keyboard
    Mouse
    Microsoft Touch Mouse
    Browser
    Internet Explorer 11
    Antivirus
Ahh, but have you used a Windows Phone to compare?

I've never owned a Windows phone. I've been in IT for a long while and my companies have always provided my phone. I've had nokia flip phones, nextel's, blackberries and Androids. In the past 5 years, I've had a blackberry storm, a motorola Droid 2 and now a Samsung Galaxy S3. I never found my blackberries or Androids to be slow or difficult. My company is about 70% Android and 30% iPhone. We have 1 person on Blackberry and he cannot wait for his phone contract to be up to get the newest Blackberry phone.
Soo...Nokia has a trial program of their Lumia 920 you can easily take advantage of since you do work in IT.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1 Pro
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    ASUS
    CPU
    AMD FX 8320
    Motherboard
    Crosshair V Formula-Z
    Memory
    16 gig DDR3
    Graphics Card(s)
    ASUS R9 270
    Screen Resolution
    1440x900
    Hard Drives
    x2 3 TB Toshibas
    PSU
    OCZ 500 watt
    Case
    Cooling
    Keyboard
    Mouse
    Microsoft Touch Mouse
    Browser
    Internet Explorer 11
    Antivirus
Well, in looking at our Verizon Wireless website, the only Nokia I see as available to us is the 822. There hasn't been any demand for Windows Phones at my company.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 7
    Self-Built in July 2009
    CPU
    Motherboard
    Memory
    Graphics Card(s)
    Sound Card
    Monitor(s) Displays
    23" Acer x233H
    Screen Resolution
    1920x1080
    Hard Drives
    PSU
    Corsair 620HX modular
    Case
    Antec P182
    Cooling
    stock
    Keyboard
    ABS M1 Mechanical
    Mouse
    Logitech G9 Laser Mouse
    Internet Speed
    15/2 cable modem
    Other Info
Well, in looking at our Verizon Wireless website, the only Nokia I see as available to us is the 822. There hasn't been any demand for Windows Phones at my company.
The 928 is to be released next month on Verizon, but I'm saying is that Nokia has a free "two" week trial program where you just use it. Since you work in IT, you can say you do IT work and you will probably be on the top of the list.

It's best to experience a Windows Phone, since you out of all people seem to use pretty much every device out there.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1 Pro
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    ASUS
    CPU
    AMD FX 8320
    Motherboard
    Crosshair V Formula-Z
    Memory
    16 gig DDR3
    Graphics Card(s)
    ASUS R9 270
    Screen Resolution
    1440x900
    Hard Drives
    x2 3 TB Toshibas
    PSU
    OCZ 500 watt
    Case
    Cooling
    Keyboard
    Mouse
    Microsoft Touch Mouse
    Browser
    Internet Explorer 11
    Antivirus
Well, I certainly could try to get one and test with it. However, I'm not up for a new phone for about 1.5 years, and nobody else at work is up soon for a new phone...so after checking it out, I would really just end up sending it back and no new phones would be ordered.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 7
    Self-Built in July 2009
    CPU
    Motherboard
    Memory
    Graphics Card(s)
    Sound Card
    Monitor(s) Displays
    23" Acer x233H
    Screen Resolution
    1920x1080
    Hard Drives
    PSU
    Corsair 620HX modular
    Case
    Antec P182
    Cooling
    stock
    Keyboard
    ABS M1 Mechanical
    Mouse
    Logitech G9 Laser Mouse
    Internet Speed
    15/2 cable modem
    Other Info
Well, I certainly could try to get one and test with it. However, I'm not up for a new phone for about 1.5 years, and nobody else at work is up soon for a new phone...so after checking it out, I would really just end up sending it back and no new phones would be ordered.

But you would have legitimate experience using a Windows Phone. That's all that really matters here.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1 Pro
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    ASUS
    CPU
    AMD FX 8320
    Motherboard
    Crosshair V Formula-Z
    Memory
    16 gig DDR3
    Graphics Card(s)
    ASUS R9 270
    Screen Resolution
    1440x900
    Hard Drives
    x2 3 TB Toshibas
    PSU
    OCZ 500 watt
    Case
    Cooling
    Keyboard
    Mouse
    Microsoft Touch Mouse
    Browser
    Internet Explorer 11
    Antivirus
The above is one of the things that has always concerned me about tablets and such, is the fact that with one logon account to the device, you have access to email, pictures, facebook, etc. I might want my kids to be able to surf the web, but I might not want them opening my email to see that I ordered them something from Amazon.com.

Ok. I can see where some may choose to perform things this way, but I find it tedious. To each their own. :)

e.g. I have my Live email account configured on my Droid X2 to download, but it doesn't sync so far as performing a task with individual emails. I have to perform that again on my tower PC, unless I don't have it configured correctly. I don't have "corporate" email since I don't have the unlimited data plan.

It's the same reason that I don't use my Windows 8 box with my MS account and don't have Skydrive integrated, etc. I just prefer to keep this stuff separate and disparate. I realize not everybody wants it this way.

Accordingly, that's what I find convenient in 8. Signing into 8 with my MS account automatically signs me into numerous MS sites or their cloud. No need for me to waste time doing such. It may ask me to verify some accounts entering my password, but that's security. I don't mind that a bit. I can choose as much of the cloud as I want. e.g. I can choose whether to save a file to SkyDrive and/or native folder. I can also sign into my PC using a local account.

Also it synchs all Windows devices with settings, favorites, Store apps, etc. I look forward to the day that I can do such, for all I have at present is my Droid X2 and, of course, 8 Pro on my tower PC. I'm looking into getting WP8 and probably an 8 hybrid convertible, but not sure which.

Question: Not familiar with them, so on a Droid-based pad or iPad is only one account possible? I assume multiple accounts are possible on Surfaces or other Windows OEM devices.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    8.1 Pro X64
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    Acer T690
    CPU
    Intel Pentium D Dual Core
    Motherboard
    Acer/Intel E946GZ
    Memory
    2GB (max upgrade)
    Graphics Card(s)
    Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 3000 - PCI Express x16
    Sound Card
    Integrated RealTek ALC888 high-definition audio with 7.1 channel audio support
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Acer AL1917W A LCD
    Screen Resolution
    1440 X 900
    Hard Drives
    350 GB Seagate Barracuda 7200.10
    Thumb drives
    PSU
    Standard 250 watt
    Case
    Desktop 7.2" (183mm) W x 17.5" (445mm) L x 14.5"
    Cooling
    Dual case fans + CPU fan
    Keyboard
    Acer Windows PS/2
    Mouse
    Wireless Microsoft Arc
    Internet Speed
    54mbp/s
    Browser
    IE11
    Antivirus
    Defender
    Other Info
    Office Pro 2013 / Nokia Lumia 1520 Windows Phone 8.1DP GDR1
It may ask me to verify some accounts entering my password, but that's security. I don't mind that a bit. I can choose as much of the cloud as I want. e.g. I can choose whether to save a file to SkyDrive and/or native folder. I can also sign into my PC using a local account.
I wouldn't mind one bit if the apps would prompt for the password. I just don't want somebody to zip right into my email simply because they sit down at my PC. That's why I have passwords for all of these things and they are different.

Question: Not familiar with them, so on a Droid-based pad or iPad is only one account possible? I assume multiple accounts are possible on Surfaces or other Windows OEM devices.
Yes, one account on Droid and I believe the same for iPad. And yes, the Surface Pro supports individual accounts.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 7
    Self-Built in July 2009
    CPU
    Motherboard
    Memory
    Graphics Card(s)
    Sound Card
    Monitor(s) Displays
    23" Acer x233H
    Screen Resolution
    1920x1080
    Hard Drives
    PSU
    Corsair 620HX modular
    Case
    Antec P182
    Cooling
    stock
    Keyboard
    ABS M1 Mechanical
    Mouse
    Logitech G9 Laser Mouse
    Internet Speed
    15/2 cable modem
    Other Info

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Dual Boot: Back to W7 and Ubuntu 12.04
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    Dell Dimension E521
    CPU
    AMD AthlonTM 64 X2 dual-core
    Memory
    4 GB
    Graphics Card(s)
    Nvidia 9800 GT 1GB
    Sound Card
    M-Audio Mobile Pre USB External
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Acer 1916W
    Screen Resolution
    1440X900
    Hard Drives
    250 GB internal main, 500 GB internal backup, 1TB External
    PSU
    300 Watt (Dell stock)
    Case
    Dell Stock
    Keyboard
    Dell
    Mouse
    Dell
    Browser
    Chrome
    Antivirus
    MSE/Defender or whatever it's called now
    Other Info
    Acer aspire One D255, Windows 8.1.1 Pro, 2GB Ram, Intel Atom N450 1.6Ghz
Thanks, guys. :)

OK. I can see where apps are not password protected would be a problem, especially in an office or public setting. Perhaps MS should consider this. On the other hand, if one knows they'll be away from their device for awhile, one should put it to sleep, lock it, or sign out of it. Any which way, one still needs to enter a password.

BTW, I noticed with 8 that when I boot up and don't get to signing in right away, the splash screen pops up again after about 20 seconds. Out of sight, out of mind concept I would guess. Reduces temptation? Like an older 90-year-old friend of mine used to say "I have everything licked except temptation!". He was quite amusing, God rest his soul. :D

My Computer

System One

• OS
    8.1 Pro X64
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    Acer T690
    CPU
    Intel Pentium D Dual Core
    Motherboard
    Acer/Intel E946GZ
    Memory
    2GB (max upgrade)
    Graphics Card(s)
    Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 3000 - PCI Express x16
    Sound Card
    Integrated RealTek ALC888 high-definition audio with 7.1 channel audio support
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Acer AL1917W A LCD
    Screen Resolution
    1440 X 900
    Hard Drives
    350 GB Seagate Barracuda 7200.10
    Thumb drives
    PSU
    Standard 250 watt
    Case
    Desktop 7.2" (183mm) W x 17.5" (445mm) L x 14.5"
    Cooling
    Dual case fans + CPU fan
    Keyboard
    Acer Windows PS/2
    Mouse
    Wireless Microsoft Arc
    Internet Speed
    54mbp/s
    Browser
    IE11
    Antivirus
    Defender
    Other Info
    Office Pro 2013 / Nokia Lumia 1520 Windows Phone 8.1DP GDR1
2 step authentication is here now and on Windows Phone.

If you don't want someone privy to your files, that's what a lock screen is for.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1 Pro
    Computer type
    Tablet
    Microsoft Surface Pro 3, Dell Venue 8 Pro, i5 2500K overclocked PC
    CPU
    i5
    Memory
    4gb Surface Pro, 8gb PC
2 step authentication is here now and on Windows Phone.
And I believe the new Windows Phone Authenticator app can also be used if you have a Gmail account (or other accounts using the same approach) and want to use 2-step authentication for that with your Windows Phone. However I've not tried this yet or seen official confirmation that this works.

If you don't want someone privy to your files, that's what a lock screen is for.

Obligatory xkcd link... ;)
authorization.png

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1, 10
Hi there
Email these days is just a NUISANCE -- I can't even be bothered even to READ it on my Samsung S3 phone -- however there's no limit it seems to the number of standard (non GMAIL) and Gmail accounts you can have on these.

To those who say they need it ON A PHONE ( not a computer -- different issue) because of Work -- I say "Get a LIFE" and don't be a 21st Century Wage slave Tethered to your Boss 24 Hours a day --especially if you aren't getting paid standby etc for the privilege).

I find if I want to communicate then I just use SKYPE -- works fine, costs just a few cents and if you want to use Video the forward facing camera on the phone (It has 2 cameras the REAR one is the one for higher quality pics, the front one is more like a Webcam) works just fine when you make the SKYPE call.

I can't be bothered with Twitter or Facebook either -- I'd much rather interact with REAL PHYSICAL Human Beings in places like Pubs etc enjoying watching UK / German / Dutch Football (European variety with a ROUND Ball which actually gets KICKED with the FEET) !!.

Cheers
jimbo

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Linux Centos 7, W8.1, W7, W2K3 Server W10
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    Monitor(s) Displays
    1 X LG 40 inch TV
    Hard Drives
    SSD's * 3 (Samsung 840 series) 250 GB
    2 X 3 TB sata
    5 X 1 TB sata
    Internet Speed
    0.12 GB/s (120Mb/s)
With all due respect to the OP and others here at EF, this post should have been posted in the Off-Topic subforum, not news. I definitely dont appreciate someone trying to cram their opinions down my throat and passing them off as facts, and will not tolerate it or hold my tongue when I see something I dont like or disagree with. Enough of this kind of thing already goes on in the world as it is.

I agree with this. I think this stuff should not be posted here. Opinions are not facts and they don't belong in the news section.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8 Pro
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    CPU
    I7 3770
Back