It's above his motherboard where that black Ring is.M. Showdown:
Where's the PS?
If you found a way to get rid of it, let me know!
I just built a new rig & will not show it till I clean up the wires!
It is based on an ASUS P8Z77-VLX 8MB MEM 7 INTEL I5.
I built it to run Win10 BETA.
I just installed a Kingston 580G SSD in my main rig & IT IS FAST!!
That "Old Fart"
Nice job with what you have MrShowdown. I really need to get time to do mine.
- WIN 7 PRO x64, WIN 8.1 PRO x64
- Computer type
- System Manufacturer/Model
- Intel i7 4790K
- ASUS Maximus VI Extreme
- 32GB(4x8GB) DDR3 Team Xtreem 2666 @ 2400 CL10 10-12-12-31
- Graphics Card(s)
- 2x MSI GTX 780 Twin Frozr OC 3GB
- Sound Card
- ASUS Xonar Essence STX
- Monitor(s) Displays
- ASUS PB278Q, HP 2311xi, UN46F7100AFXZA
- Screen Resolution
- 2560x1440p, 2x1080p
- Hard Drives
- 256GB 840 PRO SSD
10TB RAID 0 Array (Movies, Steam)
6TB RAID 1 Array (Backups, Documents)
3TB EXT Drive (Secure Backups)
- Corsair AX760
- NZXT White Switch 810
- Block: XSPC Raystorm, RES/Pump: XSPC Bay res W/D5 Vario, RAD: XSPC RX360, 6xNF-F12's
- Rosewill RK-9000 with MX Blue switches Logitech G15 Rev 2 (gutted for LCD)
- Logitech G400
- Other Info
- I also own a Lenovo Y510p, and Yoga 2 Pro