Services - Start, Stop, and Disable in Windows 8

How to Start, Stop, & Disable Services in Windows 8 and 8.1

information   Information
A service is an application type that runs in the system background without a user interface and is similar to a UNIX daemon process. Services provide core operating system features, such as Web serving, event logging, file serving, printing, cryptography, and error reporting.

This tutorial will show you how to start, stop, and disable services in Windows 8, Windows RT, Windows 8.1, and Windows RT 8.1.

You must be signed in as an administrator to be able to do the steps in this tutorial.

Note   Note

• If you stop, start, or restart a service, any dependent services are also affected. Starting a service does not automatically restart its dependent services.
  • Changing the default service settings may prevent key services from running correctly. It is especially important to use caution when changing the Startup type setting of services that are configured to start automatically.
  • Some services, such as Remote Procedure Call (RPC), Event Log, and Plug and Play, cannot be stopped by using the Services snap-in window or the net stop command. These services are required for the operating system to function properly.

warning   Warning
It is highly recommended that you create a restore point before making changes to the services. This way if you make a mistake that cripples your computer, you will be able to do a System Restore using the restore point to undo the changes.

If you disabled the wrong service and lost access to the computer, then try booting into Safe Mode to change the service back.

OPTION ONE

To Start, Stop, and Disable Services in "Services" Window

1. Do step 2 or 3 below for how you would like to open the Services snap-in window.​
2. Press the Windows+R keys to open the Run dialog, type services.msc, press Enter, and go to step 4 below.​
3. Open the Control Panel (icons view), click/tap on the Administrative Tools icon, double click/tap on Services shortcut, close Administrative Tools, and go to step 4 below.​
4. Do step 5, 6, or 7 below for what you would like to do. (see screenshot below)​
Services.jpg
Note   Note
"Startup Type" for Service

Note   Note

• Automatic - With a service in this state, it will start at boot time. Some services, when no longer required, will also automatically stop when not needed. If you find you do not need a service, place it into Manual or Disabled.
  • Automatic (Delayed Start) - With a service in this state, it will start just after boot time. Some services, when no longer required, will also automatically stop when not needed. If you find you do not need a service, place it into Manual or Disabled.
  • Manual (Trigger Start) - This is a version of Manual mode that allows Windows to start a service when specifically called and Microsoft’s answer to “too many services running all the time”.
  • Manual - Manual mode allows Windows to start a service when needed. However, very few services will start up when required in Manual mode. If you find you need a service, place it into Automatic.
  • Disabled - This setting will stop a service from starting, even if needed. Errors in the Event Viewer will show up complaining of that fact. Some services, while Disabled, will constantly complain. However, this situation is taken care of if placed in Manual. The service descriptions identifies those that should be in Manual vice Disabled.

5. To Stop a Service
A) Double click/tap on a service with a status of running that you want to stop. (see screenshot below step 4)​
B) Click/tap on the Stop button, wait until the service status shows as stopped, and go to step 8 below. (see left screenshot below step 8)​
6. To Start/Enable a Service
A) Double click/tap on a service with no status that you want to start. (see screenshot below step 4)​
B) If the Startup type of the service is set to Disabled, then you will need to change it to either Manual, Automatic, or Automatic (Delayed Start) first, and click/tap on Apply. (see right screenshot below step 8)​
C) Click/tap on the Start button, and wait until the service status shows as running, and go to step 8 below. (see left screenshot below step 8)​
7. To Disable a Service
A) Double click/tap on a service with that you want to disable. (see screenshot below step 4)​
B) If the service shows a status of running, then click/tap on the Stop button, and wait until the service status shows as stopped. (see left screenshot below step 8)​
C) Change the Startup type to Disabled, and go to step 8 below. (see right screenshot below step 8)​
8. When finished, click/tap on OK, and close the Services window. (see screenshots below)​
Properties.jpg

OPTION TWO

To Start and Stop Services using "net" Commands

1. Open an elevated command prompt, and do step 2 or 3 below for what you would like to do.​
2. To Stop a Service using "Net Stop" Command in Command Prompt
A) In the elevated command prompt, type the command below, press Enter, and go to step 4 below.​
NOTE: The Display name of a service is the name displayed in the Services snap-in window, and in the service's properties.​
net stop "service name"
OR​
net stop "display name of service"
Name.jpg
For example:
If I wanted to stop the HomeGroup Listener (display name) or HomeGroupListener (service name) service, I would type either command below exactly in the command prompt, and press Enter.​
net stop "HomeGroup Listener"
OR​
net stop "HomeGroupListener"
CMD_Stop.jpg
3. To Start a Service using "Net Start" Command in Command Prompt
A) In the elevated command prompt, type the command below, press Enter, and go to step 4 below.​
NOTE: The Display name of a service is the name displayed in the Services snap-in window, and in the service's properties.​
net start "service name"
OR​
net start "display name of service"
For example:
If I wanted to start the HomeGroup Listener (display name) or HomeGroupListener (service name) service, I would type either command below exactly in the command prompt, and press Enter.​
net start "HomeGroup Listener"
OR​
net start "HomeGroupListener"
CMD_Start.jpg

4. When finished, you can close the elevated command prompt.​

OPTION THREE

To Start, Stop, and Disable Services using "Sc" Commands

1. Open an elevated command prompt, and do step 2, 3, or 4 below for what you would like to do.​
2. To Stop a Service using "Sc Stop" Command in Command Prompt
A) In the elevated command prompt, type the command below, press Enter, and go to step 5 below.​
NOTE: The Service name of a service is displayed in the service's properties.​
sc stop "service name"
Name.jpg
For example:
If I wanted to stop the HomeGroup Listener service, I would type the command below using the HomeGroupListener (service name) exactly in the command prompt, and press Enter.​
sc stop "HomeGroupListener"
SC_Stop.jpg
3. To Disable a Service using "Sc Config" Command in Command Prompt
A) Do step 2 above to stop the service.​
B) In the elevated command prompt, type the command below, press Enter, and go to step 5 below.​
NOTE: The Service name of a service is displayed in the service's properties.​
sc config "service name" start=disabled
For example:
If I wanted to disable the HomeGroup Listener service, I would type the command below using the HomeGroupListener (service name) exactly in the command prompt, and press Enter.​
sc config "HomeGroupListener" start=disabled
SC_Disabled.jpg
4. To Start/Enable a Service using "Sc Start" & "Sc Config" Commands
A) If the Startup type of the service is set to Disabled, then in the elevated command prompt, type the command below using the startup type you want to set instead, and press Enter.​
NOTE: The Service name of a service is displayed in the service's properties.
sc config "service name" start=demand
or​
sc config "service name" start=auto
or​
sc config "service name" start=delayed-auto
Note   Note
"Startup Type" for Service

Note   Note

• Manual (demand) - Manual mode allows Windows to start a service when needed. However, very few services will start up when required in Manual mode. If you find you need a service, place it into Automatic.
  • Automatic (auto) - With a service in this state, it will start at boot time. Some services, when no longer required, will also automatically stop when not needed. If you find you do not need a service, place it into Manual or Disabled.
  • Automatic (Delayed Start) (delayed-auto) - With a service in this state, it will start just after boot time. Some services, when no longer required, will also automatically stop when not needed. If you find you do not need a service, place it into Manual or Disabled.

For example:
If I wanted to set the startup type for the HomeGroup Listener service to Manual, I would type the command below using the HomeGroupListener (service name) exactly in the command prompt, and press Enter.​
sc config "HomeGroupListener" start=demand
SC_Config.jpg
B) In the elevated command prompt, type the command below using the same service name from step 4A above, press Enter, and go to step 5 below.​
sc start "service name"
For example:
If I wanted to start the HomeGroup Listener service, I would type the command below using the HomeGroupListener (service name) exactly in the command prompt, and press Enter.​
sc start "HomeGroupListener"
SC_Start.jpg
5. When finished, you can close the elevated command prompt.​

OPTION FOUR

To Start, Stop, and Disable Services in Registry Editor

1. First, open services.msc and double click/tap on the service to see what the "Service name" is for the service. This will be the name of the registry key for the service in step 4 below.​
Name.jpg
2. Press the Windows + R keys to open the Run dialog, type regedit, and press Enter.​
3. If prompted by UAC, then click/tap on Yes.​
4. In Registry Editor, go to the location below: (see screenshot below)​
NOTE: Substitute Service name in the location below with the actual service name from step 1 above.​
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Service name
For example: The "Service name" for the HomeGroup Listener service is HomeGroupListener, so I would go to this location in the registry.​
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\HomeGroupListener
Services_Registry-1.jpg
5. In the left pane of the Service name (ex: HomeGroupListener), double click on the Start DWORD to modify it. (see screenshot below)​
6. Type in a data value from the table below for what you would like to do, then click/tap on OK. (see screenshot below)​
Services_Registry-2.jpg

Startup Type

DWORD "Data" Value

Automatic (Delayed Start)

DelayedAutostart = 1

Start = 2

Automatic

DelayedAutostart = 0

Start = 2

Manual

DelayedAutostart = 0

Start = 3

Disabled

DelayedAutostart = 0

Start = 4

7. If needed, double click on the DelayedAutostart DWORD to modify it's data value (0 or 1) to what's in the table above for what you want set, and click/tap on OK. (see screenshot below)​
NOTE: If the DelatedAutostart DWORD is not there, then you can right click on an empty area in the right pane, click on New and DWORD (32-bit) Value, type DelatedAutostart, and press Enter to add it. If DelatedAutostart is not there, then it will be the same as it being set to 0 (zero).
Services_Registry-3.jpg
8. When finished, close Registry Editor, and restart PC to apply.​

That's it,
Shawn

Attachments

• Microsoft_Services.png
    Microsoft_Services.png
    4.3 KB · Views: 445
Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Mickey, and welcome to Eight Forums. :)

Do you have a 3rd party AV program installed?

If so, some of them will disabled Windows Defender to avoid conflicts between them.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    64-bit Windows 10
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    System Manufacturer/Model
    Custom self built
    CPU
    Intel i7-8700K OC'd to 5 GHz
    Motherboard
    ASUS ROG Maximus XI Formula Z390
    Memory
    64 GB (4x16GB) G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4 3600 MHz (F4-3600C18D-32GTZR)
    Graphics Card(s)
    ASUS ROG-STRIX-GTX1080TI-O11G-GAMING
    Sound Card
    Integrated Digital Audio (S/PDIF)
    Monitor(s) Displays
    2 x Samsung Odyssey G7 27"
    Screen Resolution
    2560x1440
    Hard Drives
    1TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2,
    4TB Samsung 990 PRO PRO M.2,
    8TB WD MyCloudEX2Ultra NAS
    PSU
    OCZ Series Gold OCZZ1000M 1000W
    Case
    Thermaltake Core P3
    Cooling
    Corsair Hydro H115i
    Keyboard
    Logitech wireless K800
    Mouse
    Logitech MX Master 3
    Internet Speed
    1 Gb/s Download and 35 Mb/s Upload
    Browser
    Internet Explorer 11
    Antivirus
    Malwarebyte Anti-Malware Premium
    Other Info
    Logitech Z625 speaker system,
    Logitech BRIO 4K Pro webcam,
    HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M477fdn,
    APC SMART-UPS RT 1000 XL - SURT1000XLI,
    Galaxy S23 Plus phone
Thank you for responding Brink.

I just purchased this Toshiba laptop with Win8 and I immediately uninstalled Norton and tried to get Defender up and running, but no luck. I tried started the service, and it just stopped again. After searching and searching for help, I posted this question. Of course after you ask for help, then you always find the answer.
I found a post that said to go to the icons next to the clock and choose the one that says your computer is not protected. I did and it's the first time that Windows Defender actually opened for me.
I've done an update and now it's up and running.

Thank you for your willingness to help !!

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8
    Computer type
    Laptop

My Computer

System One

• OS
    64-bit Windows 10
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    Custom self built
    CPU
    Motherboard
    Memory
    Graphics Card(s)
    Sound Card
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Screen Resolution
    2560x1440
    Hard Drives
    1TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2,
    PSU
    Case
    Thermaltake Core P3
    Cooling
    Corsair Hydro H115i
    Keyboard
    Logitech wireless K800
    Mouse
    Logitech MX Master 3
    Internet Speed
    Browser
    Internet Explorer 11
    Antivirus
    Other Info
    Galaxy S23 Plus phone
Hi Brink

Thanks for your careful article on controlling Windows 8 and 8.1 services.

FYI on the Webpage
T'would be nice if all the screenshot .jpg files were visible in your article for reading, instead of having to click on the visible filename
and link to a separate browser window to view, and back to original page.
Printing also only contains jpg filename links.
Am using Version 31.0.1650.57 m on Windows 8.1.
Cheers !

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1 upgrade from Windows 8.0
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    HP Pavilion 23, model 23-b010ez
    Browser
    Google Chrome
Hello SwajiliWizz,

Yes, it would be nice, but we have to have the screenshots reduced to prevent them from taking up to much space in the tutorial.

Usually in Internet Explorer, you should be able to click once on a reduced image to see it full size within the same tab/page, then click on Close, ESC key, or blank area on page to close the image and go back to webpage (tutorial).

The printable view of the tutorial will only show file names of images. However, you should be able to save (Ctrl+S) the webpage as an .html file to be able print it with images and all.

Hope this helps. :)

My Computer

System One

• OS
    64-bit Windows 10
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    Custom self built
    CPU
    Motherboard
    Memory
    Graphics Card(s)
    Sound Card
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Screen Resolution
    2560x1440
    Hard Drives
    1TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2,
    PSU
    Case
    Thermaltake Core P3
    Cooling
    Corsair Hydro H115i
    Keyboard
    Logitech wireless K800
    Mouse
    Logitech MX Master 3
    Internet Speed
    Browser
    Internet Explorer 11
    Antivirus
    Other Info
    Galaxy S23 Plus phone
Hello Brink,
The reason you give for not including screenshot pictures seems decidedly odd, and makes not practical sense; neither does offline option you mentioned.

First, all the Win7 Forum articles I have looked at had all have pictures included in the article on my screen. It appears Win8 Forum articles don't - if this is general I leave to your testing; this is an odd policy decision.

Second, your advice does not help for Win8 Forum article I tested. The Ctrl+S downloaded offline full webpage (see attach 1) also appears with no screenshots and only .jpg references, just as the online version does (see attach 2); ergo it's print-version will not have more, as shows the pdf print-preview (see attach 3). This is only logical.

Thus, Win8 Forum articles are impossible to read, online, or offline, or print (pdf or paper) for documentation, very impractical result of the policy decision.

It makes no sense that the Win7 Forum articles have pics, nad Win8 fourm don't.
Could this issue be looked into?

Cheers !
Attach1.jpg Attach2.jpg Attach3.jpg

Attachments

• Attach1.jpg
    Attach1.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 359
  • Attach2.jpg
    Attach2.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 364
  • Attach3.jpg
    Attach3.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 372

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    Browser
    Google Chrome
You should be able to click on File -> Print (Ctrl+P) to print the tutorial with images.

However, I would recommend to click on File -> Print preview to see how many pages you only need to print to not have all the replies included as well.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    64-bit Windows 10
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    Custom self built
    CPU
    Motherboard
    Memory
    Graphics Card(s)
    Sound Card
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Screen Resolution
    2560x1440
    Hard Drives
    1TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2,
    PSU
    Case
    Thermaltake Core P3
    Cooling
    Corsair Hydro H115i
    Keyboard
    Logitech wireless K800
    Mouse
    Logitech MX Master 3
    Internet Speed
    Browser
    Internet Explorer 11
    Antivirus
    Other Info
    Galaxy S23 Plus phone
Hello Brink !
Tested your suggestions to preview and print graphics in Eightforums articles again.
There are inconsistencies between i-browsers (Google Chrome Version 31.0.1650.57 m, and Mozilla Firefox v26.0 beta channel) - both up-to-date as of now.

My cursory results are:
- Chrome: has no print preview. Graphics show as .jpg icons in online and offline webpage (as previously posted);
- Firefox: has print preview. Graphics show correctly as embedded graphics in online webpage (screen and print preview);
however, in Firefox offline webpage, graphics still show as .jpg icons and hence don't include in screen or print preview. Even more unusual, the Firefox print-previews of the EightForums desktop-saved offline webpage (this thread) don't even include the whole article (see Attach5 offline preview; Attach4 online preview). Now that is inconsistent!
- IE: deleted and can't seem to re-install it on my computer.

This is all beyond me, and such major browser inconsistencies make work evermore time consuming.
This fyi only. I rest the case in your capable hands.

Alex :geek:

Attach4 online preview.jpg Attach5 offline preview.jpg

Attachments

• Attach4 online preview.pdf
    633.9 KB · Views: 384
  • Attach5 offline preview.pdf
    254.7 KB · Views: 367

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    Browser
    Google Chrome
Alex,

The latest Firefox seems to be cutting off the pages in the preview like in your screenshots. Almost as if the webpage doesn't fit on Firefox's idea of a page.

It seems to work fine in the latest Chrome for me though when press Ctrl+P for a print preview where I can then select what to print with images and all.

Chrome.jpg

My Computer

System One

• OS
    64-bit Windows 10
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    Custom self built
    CPU
    Motherboard
    Memory
    Graphics Card(s)
    Sound Card
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Screen Resolution
    2560x1440
    Hard Drives
    1TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2,
    PSU
    Case
    Thermaltake Core P3
    Cooling
    Corsair Hydro H115i
    Keyboard
    Logitech wireless K800
    Mouse
    Logitech MX Master 3
    Internet Speed
    Browser
    Internet Explorer 11
    Antivirus
    Other Info
    Galaxy S23 Plus phone
Hello Shawn mate I was looking at optimizing and a lot of them seem to be the same as the 7 stuff. Now this particular section re Services has always mystified me and frankly I don't know what some of them mean so I have never touched Services.
So in a nutshell is this disabling some Services going to gain me a lot of performance? If so then I have some serious time Googling what the Services are.
John

My Computer

System One

• OS
    8 Pro desk 1 (SB) 7 Home desk 2 (IB) 8 Pro Lap 1
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    Own build X 2 Desk X 1 Lap X 2
    CPU
    i5 2500 & i5 3570K
    Motherboard
    Gigabyte GA_H67UD3H-B3 & Asus P8Z77-V
    Memory
    8GB (1333) 8GB 2400 set 1866
    Graphics Card(s)
    NVidia GTX 650 X 2
    Sound Card
    Xonar DG X 2
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Philips 24" (SB) Benq 24" (IB)
    Hard Drives
    Samsung 840 X 2 830 X 1
    PSU
    Corsair HX 650 & HX 1050
    Case
    Coolermaster Centurion 2 & HAF XM
    Cooling
    Air (SB) LC (IB)
    Keyboard
    M6980X X 2 (laser)M$ Sidewinder X4 & Sidewinder X6 (IB)
    Mouse
    Gigabyte M6980 X X 2 (laser)
    Internet Speed
    ADSL2
    Browser
    Google
    Antivirus
    Kaspersky ISS
    Other Info
    Two other machines Toshiba L550 Sat i5 CPU running 8GB RAM and Windows 8 Pro 64bit OS.
    Toshiba A200Celeron 4GB Win7 64bit
Hey John,

Luckily there's not much optimizing that needs to be done for services. It really comes down to what you need/use and don't. Black Viper (yellow tip box at top in tutorial) has a good list of default and safe settings that can be made to the services to help.

Be sure to create a restore point before changing any settings for services though. This way you'll be able to quickly undo it if one should mess things up.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    64-bit Windows 10
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    Custom self built
    CPU
    Motherboard
    Memory
    Graphics Card(s)
    Sound Card
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Screen Resolution
    2560x1440
    Hard Drives
    1TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2,
    PSU
    Case
    Thermaltake Core P3
    Cooling
    Corsair Hydro H115i
    Keyboard
    Logitech wireless K800
    Mouse
    Logitech MX Master 3
    Internet Speed
    Browser
    Internet Explorer 11
    Antivirus
    Other Info
    Galaxy S23 Plus phone
Thanks Shawn and yep that is a good tip for restoring - didn't think of that:p

But I think I will leave alone for the time being.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    8 Pro desk 1 (SB) 7 Home desk 2 (IB) 8 Pro Lap 1
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    Own build X 2 Desk X 1 Lap X 2
    CPU
    i5 2500 & i5 3570K
    Motherboard
    Gigabyte GA_H67UD3H-B3 & Asus P8Z77-V
    Memory
    8GB (1333) 8GB 2400 set 1866
    Graphics Card(s)
    NVidia GTX 650 X 2
    Sound Card
    Xonar DG X 2
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Philips 24" (SB) Benq 24" (IB)
    Hard Drives
    Samsung 840 X 2 830 X 1
    PSU
    Corsair HX 650 & HX 1050
    Case
    Coolermaster Centurion 2 & HAF XM
    Cooling
    Air (SB) LC (IB)
    Keyboard
    M6980X X 2 (laser)M$ Sidewinder X4 & Sidewinder X6 (IB)
    Mouse
    Gigabyte M6980 X X 2 (laser)
    Internet Speed
    ADSL2
    Browser
    Google
    Antivirus
    Kaspersky ISS
    Other Info
    Two other machines Toshiba L550 Sat i5 CPU running 8GB RAM and Windows 8 Pro 64bit OS.
    Toshiba A200Celeron 4GB Win7 64bit
Ok. Anytime. :)

My Computer

System One

• OS
    64-bit Windows 10
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    Custom self built
    CPU
    Motherboard
    Memory
    Graphics Card(s)
    Sound Card
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Screen Resolution
    2560x1440
    Hard Drives
    1TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2,
    PSU
    Case
    Thermaltake Core P3
    Cooling
    Corsair Hydro H115i
    Keyboard
    Logitech wireless K800
    Mouse
    Logitech MX Master 3
    Internet Speed
    Browser
    Internet Explorer 11
    Antivirus
    Other Info
    Galaxy S23 Plus phone
Is there a way to put in some script? I have to stop and restart my audio service on a regular basis to get it to work properly.

net stop "Audiosrv"
net start "Audiosrv"

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8
Hello cokedude,

You could use a .bat file for that purpose.

Create a new .txt file, copy the commands in your post exactly into the .txt file, then rename the .txt file to change the file extension to .bat instead of .txt. :)

File Extensions - Hide or Show - Windows 7 Help Forums

My Computer

System One

• OS
    64-bit Windows 10
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    Custom self built
    CPU
    Motherboard
    Memory
    Graphics Card(s)
    Sound Card
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Screen Resolution
    2560x1440
    Hard Drives
    1TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2,
    PSU
    Case
    Thermaltake Core P3
    Cooling
    Corsair Hydro H115i
    Keyboard
    Logitech wireless K800
    Mouse
    Logitech MX Master 3
    Internet Speed
    Browser
    Internet Explorer 11
    Antivirus
    Other Info
    Galaxy S23 Plus phone
Hello cokedude,

You could use a .bat file for that purpose.

Create a new .txt file, copy the commands in your post exactly into the .txt file, then rename the .txt file to change the file extension to .bat instead of .txt. :)

File Extensions - Hide or Show - Windows 7 Help Forums

But doesn't it have to be in an elevated command prompt? I just tried it in a regular batch script and it wouldn't work. How do you make an elevated batch script? Or give it administrator privileges?

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8

My Computer

System One

• OS
    64-bit Windows 10
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    Custom self built
    CPU
    Motherboard
    Memory
    Graphics Card(s)
    Sound Card
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Screen Resolution
    2560x1440
    Hard Drives
    1TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2,