Rundll32

Bensho

Today I run some maintenance on my laptop but before i have noticed this rundll32 run.JPG

is this some malware issue or virus ? how do i remove it i already searched some on google but
some of the answers are confusing me others said that its not some said its malware :)
Thanks for your answers guys

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1 Enterprise
Bat lazy so he'll copy and paste the following :) [FONT=&amp]Rundll32.exe is a Windows operating system component responsible for running certain aspects of applications like Internet Explorer. However, Rundll32.exe is also the name of a virus. By impersonating legitimate software, the virus hopes to get you to delete an important file from your computer by mistake. For this reason, you should use a tool on your computer to remove the virus. It will delete the impostor and leave the real file.

First run full scans with your anti-virus as well as Malwarebytes and Superantispyware to see if there's any malware. Next you can run an Admin CMD prompt of sfc /scannow to see if there's any corrupted files that need repair. You can also Rt click on each entry and goto properties and check for the Microsoft Digital Signature and Details.[/FONT]

My Computer

System One

• OS
    ME
Back