• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Reinstalling windows 8.1 on laptop and needing some help with passwords

PCNewb

Okay first of all I have a hp laptop stream running windows 8.1 the hard drive size is only 21.3 GB and I want to remove everything from the laptop so I can reinstall windows 8.1 with a fresh install.

I have passwords on my google chrome as well as my firefox is there a way to save all of the passwords to a flash drive or to copy all my passwords to my notepad so I can send the passwords to myself in a email.

I have several sites I use a day and some I don't use to often and still want to be able to save the information from those sites as well.

I will only be using this laptop for another week or so I am getting myself a different laptop running windows 10 from a local pawn shop I already have it on layaway. So I want to make sure there is not much on here for when I give the laptop to my sister.

Any tips on how to backup the passwords from the browsers would be a great help thank you.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    windows 8.1
    Computer type
    Laptop
    System Manufacturer/Model
    HP Stream
    Browser
    Firefox

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)