Recommend a Win 8 tablet/laptop hybrid for business/web design?

you guys are tough on the RAM requirement! :D I remember just a short time ago, many laptops maxed out at 4 GB. And a few short years ago, many laptops maxed out at 2 GB.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1 Pro
Yes, from I belieive normal (x32) WindowsXP could only address 3GB... But for work I need to be on Windows 8 x64 and the trouble is that even on 8GB it's still rather slow... If I can find a better desktop search utility that X1 Desktop Search that is less resource hungry then maybe I would get away with 4GB but until such time 4GB remains a deal breaker for me.

J

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1 Pro (x64)
    Computer type
    Laptop
    System Manufacturer/Model
    Samsung NP740U3E-S04UK (Series 7 Ultra Notebook)
    CPU
    Intel Core i5 - 3337U
    Motherboard
    Intel HM76 (?)
    Memory
    6GB DDR3 System Memory at 1600MHz
    Graphics Card(s)
    AMD Radeon™ HD 8570M graphics card with 1GB gDDR3 Graphic Memory (PowerExpress)
    Monitor(s) Displays
    13.3" SuperBright+ 350nit FHD LED Display with Touch Screeen Panel
    Screen Resolution
    (1920 x 1080)
    Hard Drives
    512GB mSATA Samsung (PM841 Series MZMTD512HAGL-00000 mSATA 512GB SATA III MLC Internal SSD)
    Keyboard
    Logitech MK700
    Mouse
    Logitech M705
    Internet Speed
    4 to 15Mbps
    Browser
    Firefox, MSIE, Chrome, Opera etc
    Antivirus
    AVG Cloudcare
My laptop is perfectly fine with 4gb of ram. I usually have 8 or 16gb in a desktop solely for my virtual machines.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 7
    Self-Built in July 2009
    CPU
    Intel Q9550 2.83Ghz OC'd to 3.40Ghz
    Motherboard
    Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3R rev. 1.1, F12 BIOS
    Memory
    8GB G.Skill PI DDR2-800, 4-4-4-12 timings
    Graphics Card(s)
    EVGA 1280MB Nvidia GeForce GTX570
    Sound Card
    Realtek ALC899A 8 channel onboard audio
    Monitor(s) Displays
    23" Acer x233H
    Screen Resolution
    1920x1080
    Hard Drives
    Intel X25-M 80GB Gen 2 SSD
    Western Digital 1TB Caviar Black, 32MB cache. WD1001FALS
    PSU
    Corsair 620HX modular
    Case
    Antec P182
    Cooling
    stock
    Keyboard
    ABS M1 Mechanical
    Mouse
    Logitech G9 Laser Mouse
    Internet Speed
    15/2 cable modem
    Other Info
    Windows and Linux enthusiast. Logitech G35 Headset.
Like I say, local/desktop indexing and searching is the only thing I need serious RAM for. What do you use for powerful searching of your computer:
A) for textual content
B) for filenames?
[I dont get on with the default Windows7 nor the Office2010 searching...]
J

Last edited:

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1 Pro (x64)
    Computer type
    Laptop
    CPU
    Intel Core i5 - 3337U
    Motherboard
    Intel HM76 (?)
    Memory
    Graphics Card(s)
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Screen Resolution
    (1920 x 1080)
    Hard Drives
    512GB mSATA Samsung (PM841 Series MZMTD512HAGL-00000 mSATA 512GB SATA III MLC Internal SSD)
    Keyboard
    Logitech MK700
    Mouse
    Logitech M705
    Internet Speed
    4 to 15Mbps
    Browser
    Antivirus
    AVG Cloudcare
Like I say, local/desktop indexing and searching is the only thing I need serious RAM for. What do you use for powerful searching of your computer:
A) for textual content
B) for filenames?
[I dont get on with the default Windows7 nor the Office2010 searching...]
J

I use Everything from voidtools.com to search for file names. It's so slick and fast it has changed the way I name files. I put more info in the file name so I no longer care as much about the directory structure. Everything is free.

For textual content I'm using Copernic Desktop search. It's pretty good. Better than windows search for sure. I'm using the free version but they have one that's pro.

This is on a desktop machine with 6 gig ram running Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit.

I'm struggling to find the right travel machine as you are. Screen resolution is more important than size to me. As are the kind of touch screen you can really do handwriting with. I'm coming to learn that this is NOT a capacitance screen but can't tell if the technical term is "pressure sensitive" or "active digitizer"

A friend has a Fujitsu Lifebook t902. It only has 1600x900 resolution and it's a bit heavy at 1.89 kg but it can take up to 16gig ram and a 256 SSD. A PDF of the specs is at http://globalsp.ts.fujitsu.com/dmsp/Publications/public/ds-LIFEBOOK-T902.pdf

Also one of my pet peeves is a keyboard with dedicated Home and End keys. I use them all the time and don't like having to hold down an FN key to do so. And the t902 has them.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 7 64bit
> I use Everything from voidtools.com to search for file names.
Yes nothing seems to come anywhere close to 'Everything' in terms of A) being light on resources, B) few keystroke needed and C) speed of results. I use it all the time too.

BUT, it doesnt really do network drives and (tragically) it is no longer being developed, so I am trying to wean myself off it.

Yes, I might well try Copernic again, although when I last tried it I didnt get on with it. From memory I found it clunky and resource heavy... but that was a couple of years ago and it may have improved.

Yes, 1600x900 is more or less tolerable although with the GBP399 iPad running at 2048x1536 pixels (3.1MP) humble it would bug the cr*p out of me not to be able to watch a Full HD video... at Full HD! Let alone the fact that I would be running at less that 50% the number of pixels... [Dont get me started]

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1 Pro (x64)
    Computer type
    Laptop
    CPU
    Intel Core i5 - 3337U
    Motherboard
    Intel HM76 (?)
    Memory
    Graphics Card(s)
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Screen Resolution
    (1920 x 1080)
    Hard Drives
    Keyboard
    Logitech MK700
    Mouse
    Logitech M705
    Internet Speed
    4 to 15Mbps
    Browser
    Antivirus
    AVG Cloudcare
==> ..
So I also looked at the Lenovo Thinkpad Twist
BUT:
1. Screen resolution is absolutely terrible 1366 x 768
2. Also SSD only goes up to 128GB
3. The spining hinge has GOT to wear out an wobble after a couple of years, no?

But WTF is going on with resolution? (!!) How the heck come all the real tablets are on about double that resolution per inch.
For gawd's sakes the iPad has a resolution of 264 pixels per inch i.e. 2048x1536, i.e. 3,145,728 pixels compared to the Twist with it's 1,049,088 pixels. And worse, the iPad screen is 9.7" compared to the Twist's 12.5"

So an iPAD has more than THREE times as many pixel than a Twist... on a screen that is 22% smaller.

No I refuse to buy an Apple iPad for idealogical reasons. I want to see and own my own data thank you. (And I want to be able to add extra memory and also replace the battery when that eventually fails too thank you)

But what's WRONG with Lenovo - what are they *thinking* - are they asleep or what?
Most of the other Laptop manufacturers arent doing much better either. But Tablet manufacturers know that nowadays 1080p is the minimum resolution. What am I missing?

J

I've ordered a Lenovo Twist and should have it in a couple of weeks. I ordered Core-i7, Win8 Pro 64 Bit with 8 GB memory, and a 256 GB SSD. What's wrong with that? Previously I'd ordered a Sony slider and cancelled that order when it was unavailable for sale anywhere in the world, but the sliding mechanism for that is more vulnerable than the Twist in my opinion, and the Twist gives more viewing angle options. The Twist's resolution seems a bit limiting, but I also ordered a USB3 port replicator from Lenovo and can connect it to my 22" 3D-HD monitor at home when working on the desktop. The Twist supports higher resolutions on external monitors, so I don't see how I'm negatively impacted at all (except that I might see if I can get a touch-sensitive external desktop monitor in the not too distant future). For movies, I can just chuck it on my 75" Samsung HDTV, no problems, via the HDMI cables (I got a mini-HDMI to full size HDMI adapter for next to nothing). So the main thing I would've liked extra would've been a presure-sensitive stylus, but this machine will do me for the next year or so, easily. Oh, forgot to mention my 128 GB USB3 memory stick that I have plugged in most of the time, got it from eBay for $90. works great and is nearly as fast as internal HDDs.

Edit: I should've mentioned: my present laptop Toshiba Portege R830 has Win8 Pro (clean-upgraded from Win 7 with the boxed version of Win 8 on day 0) Core i5 and 480 GB SSD and 8 GB Ram. Its native 13" display resolution is also 1366 x 768 which has been perfectly adequate for my needs over the last year or so. So I expect no disadvantage using that resolution on a very slightly smaller Twist screen, but get the benefit of Slate/Tablet configuration and touch screen and Core i7, and SATA3 internal. ETA for my Twist delivery is Jan 21.

Last edited:

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8 Pro (64 bit)
    Computer type
    Laptop
    Lenovo ThinkPad Twist
    CPU
    Intel Core i7
    Motherboard
    Lenovo
    Memory
    8 GB
    Graphics Card(s)
    Intel HD Graphics 4000
    Sound Card
    Realtek High Definition Audio
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Native laptop display
    Screen Resolution
    1366x768
    Hard Drives
    256 GB OPAL SSD (System) and
    256 GB mSATA SSD (Data)
    Mouse
    trackpad & MS Arc Touch Mouse
    Internet Speed
    12 MB/1.5 MB ADSL2+
    Browser
    IE 10 and Firefox 20+
    Antivirus
    Trend Micro Titanium Maximum Security (2013)
I was weighing up the Surface Pro vs Acer Iconia W700 and just bought the Acer. The specs are similar on both but I like the idea of the dock that comes with the Acer. Can't wait til it arrives

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Win 8 x64 Pro
    tw33k
    CPU
    Intel 3770K @ 4.7GHz
    Motherboard
    ASUS Maximus V Formula
    Memory
    8gb (2x4GB) Crucial Ballistix
    Graphics Card(s)
    Sapphire 7950
    Sound Card
    On Board
    Monitor(s) Displays
    27" Acer B273HU
    Screen Resolution
    2048 x 1152
    Hard Drives
    Crucial M4 128GB
    WD Black 2TB
    Samsung F3 1TB
    WD 1TB USB 2.0
    WD 3TB USB 3.0
    PSU
    Corsair AX-750
    Case
    Corsair 800DW
    Cooling
    H100
    Keyboard
    Microsoft Wireless 5000
    Mouse
    Microsoft Wireless 5000
    Internet Speed
    5mb/s
@dweebken and @impenetrable
I'll be intrigued to see how you get on in practice. :)

Meanwhile, I see that Lenovo has introduced a some interesting new stuff at CES 2013.

e.g. The Lenovo Helix
Hands-On With Lenovo
What's quite cool is that the screen is detachable AND REVERSIBLE. This means that it can close with the screen on the outside like a tablet. OR open and close with the screen on this inside, opposite the keyboard, much like a laptop.

This form factor is surely the way to go. The only fractional down-side is that if you always want to use the keyboard there will be a small amount of extra weight you car carrying around to allow for the detach-ability !

The rest of the spec looks pretty full-caffeine: 11.6", 1080p, Core i7, SSD, "up to 6 hours" as a tablet +4 hours power in, on board storage of stylus with 256 pressure sensitivity.

Personally I will almost always use a keyboard and my main gripe is that the screen is simply too small to comfortably read at 11.6" and 1080p resolution! Because IMHO, to do any serious work I think you need at least a 13" screen.

So I am stilll thinking about the X1 Carbon with a nice big 14inch screen that now has a touch version... BUT even though it is "the thinnest and lightest 14in laptop on the planet" it cant ever be used as a tablet because the screen doesnt fold back 360 degrees so using any substantial use of touch wont really work. Also I *think* it is still only running at 1600 x 900 pixels.

And unfortunately the 13" Lenovo Yoga still isnt 1080p - it's 1,600x900. :^[

Hmmm I wonder if they will make a 13 or 14 inch Helix?

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1 Pro (x64)
    Computer type
    Laptop
    CPU
    Intel Core i5 - 3337U
    Motherboard
    Intel HM76 (?)
    Memory
    Graphics Card(s)
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Screen Resolution
    (1920 x 1080)
    Hard Drives
    Keyboard
    Logitech MK700
    Mouse
    Logitech M705
    Internet Speed
    4 to 15Mbps
    Browser
    Antivirus
    AVG Cloudcare
@dweebken and @impenetrable
I'll be intrigued to see how you get on in practice. :)

I'm still waiting on delivery. I called Lenovo last night because their delivery schedule database was down, and had a whinge, because when I ordered the PC over the phone I'd been told I'd receive it this week, but they later said after ordering it that it'd be Jan 21. Now they're saying there's some MORE weeks delay in shipping. They shouldn't offer stuff for sale if they can't ship in reasonable time (like 2 weeks) in my opinion.

The Helix looks interesting, but won't be available until late Feb, which probable means I can't order it in Aus until March or later and maybe wouldn't get delivery until May/June at their current delivery rate.

Update: I called Lenovo on Thursday and spoke to a supervisor who said there's a delay on the supply of the 256 GB SSD in my order. She's going to try to bump up my priority for when the SSDs do come in. Shd said she might have an update for me on Monday.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8 Pro (64 bit)
    Computer type
    Laptop
    Lenovo ThinkPad Twist
    CPU
    Intel Core i7
    Motherboard
    Lenovo
    Memory
    8 GB
    Graphics Card(s)
    Intel HD Graphics 4000
    Sound Card
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Native laptop display
    Screen Resolution
    1366x768
    Hard Drives
    256 GB mSATA SSD (Data)
    Mouse
    Internet Speed
    12 MB/1.5 MB ADSL2+
    Browser
    IE 10 and Firefox 20+
    Antivirus
We ordered some HP all in one's at work and they are also on a multi-week backup too. Was supposed to ship end of December, now it's estimated mid January sure to part shortages.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 7
    Self-Built in July 2009
    CPU
    Intel Q9550 2.83Ghz OC'd to 3.40Ghz
    Motherboard
    Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3R rev. 1.1, F12 BIOS
    Memory
    8GB G.Skill PI DDR2-800, 4-4-4-12 timings
    Graphics Card(s)
    EVGA 1280MB Nvidia GeForce GTX570
    Sound Card
    Realtek ALC899A 8 channel onboard audio
    Monitor(s) Displays
    23" Acer x233H
    Screen Resolution
    1920x1080
    Hard Drives
    Intel X25-M 80GB Gen 2 SSD
    Western Digital 1TB Caviar Black, 32MB cache. WD1001FALS
    PSU
    Corsair 620HX modular
    Case
    Antec P182
    Cooling
    stock
    Keyboard
    ABS M1 Mechanical
    Mouse
    Logitech G9 Laser Mouse
    Internet Speed
    15/2 cable modem
    Other Info
    Windows and Linux enthusiast. Logitech G35 Headset.
How's about this?
NEC LaVie X Ultrabook (on display at CES 2013)
Intel shows off NEC LaVie X Ultrabook at CES 2013The Droid Guy | Top Technology News

A nice big 15.6 inch screen, 1920 x 1080 resolution, Ivy Bridge Core i7-3517U dual-core processor, 1.9GHz clockspeed, 256GB SSD. Weight is 1.59KG/3.5lbs - very impressive for such a large screen.

The only weak point for me is just 4GB of RAM. Oh and it doesnt seem to have touch. Damn. Plus the fact that it isnt out yet...

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1 Pro (x64)
    Computer type
    Laptop
    CPU
    Intel Core i5 - 3337U
    Motherboard
    Intel HM76 (?)
    Memory
    Graphics Card(s)
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Screen Resolution
    (1920 x 1080)
    Hard Drives
    Keyboard
    Logitech MK700
    Mouse
    Logitech M705
    Internet Speed
    4 to 15Mbps
    Browser
    Antivirus
    AVG Cloudcare
How's about this?
NEC LaVie X Ultrabook (on display at CES 2013)
Intel shows off NEC LaVie X Ultrabook at CES 2013The Droid Guy | Top Technology News

A nice big 15.6 inch screen, 1920 x 1080 resolution, Ivy Bridge Core i7-3517U dual-core processor, 1.9GHz clockspeed, 256GB SSD. Weight is 1.59KG/3.5lbs - very impressive for such a large screen.

The only weak point for me is just 4GB of RAM. Oh and it doesnt seem to have touch. Damn. Plus the fact that it isnt out yet...

That is more than enough for a daily usage.
Most Indonesian computers have RAM varying from 128MB-2GB.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 10 Pro x64
    Computer type
    Laptop
    Lenovo Y520
    CPU
    Intel Core i5 7300HQ
    Motherboard
    OEM Lenovo
    Memory
    4GB DDR4-2400
    Graphics Card(s)
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050
    Sound Card
    Realtek HD
    Monitor(s) Displays
    1 (2)
    Screen Resolution
    1920x1080
    Hard Drives
    Seagate 1TB 5400 RPM
    Keyboard
    OEM Lenovo
    Mouse
    Logitech G502 Proteus Core
    Internet Speed
    100 Mbps
    Browser
    Google Chrome
    Other Info
    PC:

AMD Athlon X4 760K
    8GB DDR3-1866
    AMD Radeon RX 460
    Seagate 500 GB 7200 RPM
The main thing that takes RAM seems to be my desktop searching.

I use Windows (7 x64) and Outlook 2010 for work.And as a webmaster I have nearly 10GB of emails and 2.5GB of documents that need to be indexed. The problem is that the default Windows and Outlook searching see me to be awful.

And so I am using something called X1 Professional Client (Version 6.7.4) - which is superb when it works, but it is incredibly heavy on resources and although it has been around for a while it is somewhat flaky (it often fails to index things completely e.g. my contacts. I tried Ultra Finder a couple of months ago and it was sort of OK but not brilliant and then my trial ran out and it needs me to pay $49.95 to continue - so I have not done so.

A couple of years ago I have previously tried local versions of: coppernic, yahoo, google, bing and for various different reasons I hated each of them.... So for now I am stuck with X1.

Btw, for just filename searching the best thing is the incredibly light-weight "Everything" from voidtools.com I think. But they have stopped supporting it.

So if you anything better and lighter that works well with less than 4GB on these kind of volumes of data please let me know.

J

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1 Pro (x64)
    Computer type
    Laptop
    CPU
    Intel Core i5 - 3337U
    Motherboard
    Intel HM76 (?)
    Memory
    Graphics Card(s)
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Screen Resolution
    (1920 x 1080)
    Hard Drives
    Keyboard
    Logitech MK700
    Mouse
    Logitech M705
    Internet Speed
    4 to 15Mbps
    Browser
    Antivirus
    AVG Cloudcare

I use Windows (7 x64) and Outlook 2010 for work.And as a webmaster I have nearly 10GB of emails and 2.5GB of documents that need to be indexed. The problem is that the default Windows and Outlook searching see me to be awful.

And so I am using something called X1 Professional Client (Version 6.7.4) - which is superb when it works, but it is incredibly heavy on resources and although it has been around for a while it is somewhat flaky (it often fails to index things completely e.g. my contacts. I tried Ultra Finder a couple of months ago and it was sort of OK but not brilliant and then my trial ran out and it needs me to pay $49.95 to continue - so I have not done so.

A couple of years ago I have previously tried local versions of: coppernic, yahoo, google, bing and for various different reasons I hated each of them.... So for now I am stuck with X1.

Btw, for just filename searching the best thing is the incredibly light-weight "Everything" from voidtools.com I think. But they have stopped supporting it.

So if you anything better and lighter that works well with less than 4GB on these kind of volumes of data please let me know.

J

This is the Win 8 forums. The sevenforum is over here: Windows 7 Forums
So far I've found the filename indexing on Win 8 to be okay and haven't had to use an external app. Just search from the Start screen. But my needs aren't as high-powered as yours. I'm still only on the trial of X1, and not convinced it's buying me much joy except for email content searches (Outlook and Lotus Notes) where it's been really helpful a couple of times. but for filename searches Ive been using the windows 8 defaults so far.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8 Pro (64 bit)
    Computer type
    Laptop
    Lenovo ThinkPad Twist
    CPU
    Intel Core i7
    Motherboard
    Lenovo
    Memory
    8 GB
    Graphics Card(s)
    Intel HD Graphics 4000
    Sound Card
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Native laptop display
    Screen Resolution
    1366x768
    Hard Drives
    256 GB mSATA SSD (Data)
    Mouse
    Internet Speed
    12 MB/1.5 MB ADSL2+
    Browser
    IE 10 and Firefox 20+
    Antivirus

And so I am using something called X1 Professional Client (Version 6.7.4)

I used to use the predecessor to X1 (when it was from Yahoo? forgot because it's been so long ago) before it became for pay. And it was fabulous, especially with indexing external or networked media.

But have you tried out the indexing in Windows 7 or 8 lately? It's pretty darn good at indexing documents. I can pretty much accomplish what I did in X1. The major advantage of X1 to me was the quick preview of the document so that you can see if it's relevant. I wish they'd add that to the Windows 8 indexing. But as a free feature, the Windows 8 version seems pretty good.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1 Pro
> But have you tried out the indexing in Windows 7 or 8 lately? It's pretty darn good at indexing documents.

Sorry all I can give is Win7 feedback (I am a *prospective* Win8 buyer!). The filename bit of Win7 searching works *fairly*, well I concede... But how do I get it to do a search on just one directory (and subdirectories)? And how do I get it to index the local network?

Also, I cant work out how to get it to do email searching. And if I search using Outlook2010/Exchange it is frankly atrocious. VERY slow indeed... AND the indexing seems to keep getting stuck so that it doesnt actually index most of my emails.

All in all, Win7 searching gets a big thumbs down, (and I'm guessing Win8 is little or no better!)

J

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1 Pro (x64)
    Computer type
    Laptop
    CPU
    Intel Core i5 - 3337U
    Motherboard
    Intel HM76 (?)
    Memory
    Graphics Card(s)
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Screen Resolution
    (1920 x 1080)
    Hard Drives
    Keyboard
    Logitech MK700
    Mouse
    Logitech M705
    Internet Speed
    4 to 15Mbps
    Browser
    Antivirus
    AVG Cloudcare
This thread is still going? Did the OP ever buy anything? It's been over two months already.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8 Pro w/ WMC on all three.
    Fujitsu Stylistic Q702, Dell PWS M6600, Dell XPS 420
    CPU
    i3-3217u, i7-2720QM, Core 2 Extreme 9650
    Memory
    4gb, 16gb, 8gb
    Graphics Card(s)
    Intel HD 4000, AMD Radeon 6900M, ATI Radeon HD 3870
    Monitor(s) Displays
    11.6" n-Trig Duosense IPS LCD, laptop monitor, dual 24" Dell monitors
    Screen Resolution
    1366x768, 1920x1080, 1920x1080
    Hard Drives
    256gb Crucial mSATA 6 GBps,
    Keyboard
    touchscreen
    Mouse
    touchscreen
    Internet Speed
    Comcast cable
> But have you tried out the indexing in Windows 7 or 8 lately? It's pretty darn good at indexing documents.

Sorry all I can give is Win7 feedback (I am a *prospective* Win8 buyer!). The filename bit of Win7 searching works *fairly*, well I concede... But how do I get it to do a search on just one directory (and subdirectories)? And how do I get it to index the local network?

here's searching only in one specific subdirectory (D:\kaplan):
2w2o65l.jpg
so I typed in the search box for "mediastinum" and it found all the documents in this folder only that contained that word, either in the filename, or within the file itself. and this was a Microsoft Word DOCX file. DOCX was the reason I dumped the Yahoo/X1 in the first place. It would index DOC files but not DOCX.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1 Pro
> here's searching only in one specific subdirectory (D:\kaplan):
Sorry to be thick but what is the syntax for searching just directory ?

J

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1 Pro (x64)
    Computer type
    Laptop
    CPU
    Intel Core i5 - 3337U
    Motherboard
    Intel HM76 (?)
    Memory
    Graphics Card(s)
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Screen Resolution
    (1920 x 1080)
    Hard Drives
    Keyboard
    Logitech MK700
    Mouse
    Logitech M705
    Internet Speed
    4 to 15Mbps
    Browser
    Antivirus
    AVG Cloudcare
Back