My W8 Ideas

Compaker

I think Windows 8 will be where Microsoft merges the xbox and pc. Instead of releasing a normal pc OS, it will be an xbox looking thing. It will link to your tv or monitor, and will play xbox games, (Which would be considered pc games now.) Then, instead of the average mouse, it will be designed with a custom controller not just for xbox. It will have a full keypad and buttons customized to merge gaming and quick commands. Then... Project natal. If you havent heard about this, it is for the xbox and is full body motion control. Linking this to the pc would allow you to move the mouse with your finger or clicking by making a fist. This would make the home pc much more useful for home users. Then they would release a Normal OS for buisness uses. Feel free to comment :D

My Computer

I think Windows 8 will be where Microsoft merges the xbox and pc. Instead of releasing a normal pc OS, it will be an xbox looking thing. It will link to your tv or monitor, and will play xbox games, (Which would be considered pc games now.) Then, instead of the average mouse, it will be designed with a custom controller not just for xbox. It will have a full keypad and buttons customized to merge gaming and quick commands. Then... Project natal. If you havent heard about this, it is for the xbox and is full body motion control. Linking this to the pc would allow you to move the mouse with your finger or clicking by making a fist. This would make the home pc much more useful for home users. Then they would release a Normal OS for buisness uses. Feel free to comment :D

windows 8 is a os not a computer hardware.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows Vista-Windows 7-8
    System Manufacturer/Model
    Acer Aspire 8730-6951
    CPU
    Intel Centrino 2 Dou Inside
    Memory
    4 Gb
    Graphics Card(s)
    Nvidia 9600M GT
    Screen Resolution
    1680*945
    Hard Drives
    320Gb
    Internet Speed
    15mbs
yes, i too believe it is wishful thinking on ur part. ppl who want a games system will buy a games system and people who want a computer system will buy one, it's not in M$ interests to combine the 2.

My Computer

Dude you are obsessed with you xbox. Any ways ms is not going to do that.
And we could link our PC with TV now also.

BTW we can play games of playstation and xbox in our pc by using Emulators.;)

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 7 build 7600 Home premium
    Custom made
    CPU
    Amd Athlon 2000 xp+
    Motherboard
    Asus x series
    Memory
    kingstone(1gb+256MB)
    Graphics Card(s)
    Nvdia 6200(256 mb+255mb(shared))
    Sound Card
    soundmax
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Lg Flatron w1943
    Screen Resolution
    1360x768
    Hard Drives
    segate 80GB
    PSU
    I-ball
    Case
    I-ball
    Keyboard
    I-ball
    Mouse
    I-ball
    Internet Speed
    256kbps up and 256 kbps down
I dumped console-anything back when the original Playstation was new. The raw power of PCs will always overshadow weaker console hardware, and since I'm a hardware enthusiast, I stick with the platform that offers the leading, bleeding edge hardware. :p

My Computer

Not wise...

It doesn't make sense to me, why one would think M$ would cut their revenue income by combining the PC and xbox and having only one source of income...

As long as they (M$) make OS's, people will buy them...

As long as they (M$) make xbox's people will buy them...

Two incomes are better than one!

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 7 Build 7232 x64 (clean install)
    Custom by Charbroil57
    CPU
    AMD Phenom II X2 550 Black Edition 3.1GHz
    Motherboard
    Gigabyte GA-MA790X-UD4P AM3/AM2+/AM2 AMD 790X ATX AMD
    Memory
    8 GB (4 x 2 GB) Corsair 6400C5 800 MHz
    Graphics Card(s)
    BFG 512MB GDDR3 9600GT OC
    Sound Card
    Realtec HD Audio 5.1
    Monitor(s) Displays
    DVI Westinghouse LCD-22W3
    Screen Resolution
    1680 x 1050
    Hard Drives
    500 GB SATA 3G Seagate Barracuda &
    500 GB USB Seagate Desktop Drive
    PSU
    Ultra LSP 650w
    Case
    Antec Sonata
    Cooling
    Stock (80w CPU)
    Keyboard
    Microsoft Wireless Desktop Elite
    Mouse
    Wirless Intellimouse Explorer 2.0
    Internet Speed
    Comcast Broadband (15.8 Mb/s download & 2.3 Mb/s upload)
    Other Info
    SATA HP Lightscribe DVD RW
    SATA Samsung Lightscribe DVD RW
Back