So, I'm going to just leave this here for those who want it. Enjoy.
I've Also uploaded the Intel HD First Generation Driver for windows 8. It's a modified windows 7 driver.
If you have one of these devices and can't install leave a post with your computer model and Hardware ID's.
Install This First: The Custom Certificate Installer
To install the signed drivers run the custom certificate installer I made which is based off of barcher's Post.
I've recently updated my certificate installer to v3.0. This include 2 certificates which allows the updated Mobile series 4 and has some handy options for your pleasures. A WaterMark Removal option has been added for Windows 8 Pro.
~WATERMARK REMOVAL IS BETA. Use at your own risk~
-Custom Certificate Installer- Chrome users may experience a malicious warning. It is false. Virus Total
-Make sure to download the correct driver for your device.
Intel HD Graphics 1st Generation
Mobile Intel Series 4 Driver
After the setup go to Windows Update and change the settings to:
"Check for updates but let me choose whether to download and install them"
Reboot with the modified driver installed and check for updates. If there is, right click the Intel update and select "Hide Update"
This is to make sure windows doesn't replace your graphics driver.
- On some computers, metro apps wont work (Netflix for example; Working on a fix)
- Test Mode watermark (Can be removed)
Notes: Unable to install
- Sometimes you really don't have an Intel Series 4 or Intel HD Graphics 1st generation. (Such as Sandy Bridge Pentiums) You can download the Intel driver for 2nd Generation Intel® Core™ Processors with Intel® HD Graphics 3000/2000 instead.
7/27/13 - Updated Custom Certificate Installer. Removed beta features and fixed the commands.
2/18/13 - Updated Mobile Intel Series 4. GUI Works now.
2/17/13 - Updated Custom Certificate Installer. Added remove Testmode Watermark Option.
- Windows 8 Pro x64
- Intel Core i5-2500k
- ASRock z77 Extreme 4
- Team Elite 8GB (4 x 2GB)
- Graphics Card(s)
- Intel HD Graphics 3000 & Nvidia GT 530
- Sound Card
- Realtek ALC892
- Screen Resolution
- Hard Drives
- Western Digital Caviar Black 750 GB SATA III 7200 RPM
- Antec NEO ECO 620C 620W
- NZXT GAMMA Classic Series
- Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus
- i-rocks RF-6570
- i-rocks RF-7550A
- Internet Speed