How to Check Status of and Report a Problem with Microsoft Services
1. Go to the Service status webpage, and sign in with your Microsoft account credentials if you would like to also check for additional service status info that applies to your account.
2. You will now see the current status page that reports on known incidents affecting Microsoft services. If you're experiencing a problem that isn't shown here, please report it (step 5 below).
3. To view the detail status of any specific Microsoft service, click/tap on one (ex: Microsoft account) listed under "Current status".
4. To view status history of Microsoft services, click/tap on Status history. Click a problem report to view details. Reports are available for problems that previously impacted a large number of customers.
5. To report a problem with a Microsoft service that isn't already listed, then click/tap on Report a problem, select a product (service), select (dot) the problem you are having with the service, and click/tap on Submit.