I have been running Dirt 3 with Windows 8 Pro RTM and RP before that, and it works great.
Pardon my novice-ness but what is this RTM? I'm using Windows 8 Pro 64 Bit - using the DVD upgrade version sold in stores not downloaded. And I could not get any of my Steam games to play. And now NFS Shift 2 won't load.
RP is the Release Preview and RTM is the Release to Manufacture and is the same as the retail version you got at the store. Mine is a clean install. Did you upgrade from Win 7 where it saves all your installed programs are did you clean install?
- Windows 7 HP 64bit, Windows 8.1 Pro w/Media Center 64BIT
- Computer type
- System Manufacturer/Model
- ASUS - Home Built
- AMD Phenom II X6 1100T
- ASUS M5A99X EVO
- Crucial Balistic DDR-3 1866 CL 9 (8 GB)
- Graphics Card(s)
- MSI R6850 Cyclone IGD5 PE
- Sound Card
- On Chip
- Monitor(s) Displays
- ASUS VE258Q 25" LED with DVI-HDMI-DisplayPort
- Screen Resolution
- 1920 x 1080
- Hard Drives
- Two WD Cavier Black 2TB Sata 6gbs
WD My Book Essential 2TB USB 3.0
- Seasonic X650 80 Plus GOLD Modular
- Corsair 400R
- Antec Kuhler H2O 620, Two 120mm and four 140mm
- AVS Gear Blue LED Backlight
- Logitech Marble Mouse USB, Logitech Precision Game Pad
- Internet Speed
- NIS, Malwarebytes Premium 2
- Other Info
- APC UPS ES 750, Netgear WNR3500L Gigabit & Wireless N Router with SamKnows Test Program,
Motorola SB6120 Gigabit Cable Modem.
Brother HL-2170W Laser Printer,
Epson V300 Scanner