ISO WINDOWS 8 BOOT UP DISC / ISO/ ANYTHING TO BOOT WINDOWS 8

kissametoo

HI! I'M ISO A BOOT UP FOR WINDOWS 8. WHEN I POWER ON I WAS GETTING THE TOSHIBA SPLASH SCREEN, THEN IT FLASH SCROLLS, RETURNED WITH "NO BOOTABLE DEVICE -- PLEASE RESTART SYSTEM". NOW IT DOESN'T EVEN GIVE ME THE TOSHIBA SPLASH SCREEN. IT GOES DIRECTLY TO "NO BOOTABLE DEVICE -- PLEASE RESTART SYSTEM"!
I'VE LOOKED ALL OVER CREATION TO NO AVAIL. PLEASE HELP!! ITS A TOSHIBA SATELLITE C75D-B7202 / SERIAL#5F032122U. IT RAN WINDOWS 8. NO UPGRADES- ORIGINAL BUILT IN OS.

Last edited by a moderator:

My Computer

System One

• OS
    WIN 8
    Computer type
    Laptop
    System Manufacturer/Model
    TOSHIBA/SATELLITE C75D-B7202/
Sounds like you may have a bad hard drive. It is also possible that you have a bad CMOS battery. I suggest first replacing the CMOS battery, to see if that fixes the problem. If not, then replace the drive.

If you need a Windows 8 install disk, go to www.heidoc.net and download the "Microsoft Windows and Office ISO Download Tool". You can then run this tool to download any supported version of Windows or Office, including Windows 8.1. You can then create a Windows install disk and install Windows 8.1. If you have the Windows sticker on the computer (or maybe under the battery door), it will have the activation key on it, which will allow you to activate Windows.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Linux Mint 18.2 xfce 64-bit (host OS) / Windows 8.1 Pro 32-bit (virtual machine)
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    Dell Inspiron 3847
    CPU
    Haswell
    Memory
    12 GB
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Acer 23"
    Screen Resolution
    1920 x 1080
    Hard Drives
    Two hard drives, 1TB each: One for Linux, one for my data.
    Keyboard
    IBM Model M
    Browser
    Firefox, Opera, Internet Explorer
    Antivirus
    Sophos (Linux), Windows Defender (Windows)
    Other Info
    I use Samba to share my data drive with the other computers at my house.
Hi, i have just downgraded a Toshiba Win 8 laptop to Win7. It sounds like you need to go into the bios (UEFI). Press and hold f2 whilst powering on. Go into advanced scroll down to boot mode and make sure UEFI is enabled not CSM . Good Luck

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1
    Computer type
    Laptop
    Fujitsu AH531
    CPU
    Intel i5-2.50Ghz (Sandy Bridge)
    Motherboard
    FJNBB0F