Solved Intel HD Graphics 2000/3000

Do you see "Intel Graphics and Media" when looking in Control Panel (small icons view)? You should also be able to bring it up with Ctrl-Alt-F12. If you don't have it, then try reinstalling the driver, since it's installed by default.

System clean? You mentioned W7--that was a typo, right?

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1 Enterprise x64
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    System Manufacturer/Model
    Custom
    CPU
    Intel Core i5-2500K
    Motherboard
    Intel DZ68BC
    Memory
    8GB
    Graphics Card(s)
    Intel HD Graphics 3000
    Sound Card
    Intel/Realtek High Definition Audio
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Delll 2007WFP
    Screen Resolution
    1680x1050
    Hard Drives
    Crucial 64GB SSD+WD RED 2TB
Sorry it was a typo.

So Intel Grpahics and Media is telling me the same info as Device Manager and that I'm using the HD Graphics 3000, driver version 9.17.10.27.29.

Where do I submit the report to Intel? I'm starting to give up now!

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 7 / 8
But weren't you going to check in the applet to see whether it's pointing to the external monitor or the laptop's? In the applet, that's in several areas under the "Display" subsection (advanced mode). Win8 also has its own UI for this. Are they all pointing away from the external monitor?

Windows 8 Preview Drivers

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    Custom
    CPU
    Intel Core i5-2500K
    Motherboard
    Intel DZ68BC
    Memory
    8GB
    Graphics Card(s)
    Intel HD Graphics 3000
    Sound Card
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Delll 2007WFP
    Screen Resolution
    1680x1050
    Hard Drives
Sorry rseiler, I was a bit confused. Yes in the Display mode its only giving me the monitor and not the laptop displau. I've tried using the Win 8 UI for directing the screen to dual screens and a few other combos, and still nothing. And when I go into the windows display settings, all I get is the option for the acer monitor.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 7 / 8
dear i have win 7 and i have same problem with intel drivers .this computer does not meet minimun requirment .error when instaling 3000 intel. am not understanding the process which u have posted on the web, plz help me .thanks

My Computer

System One

• OS
    windows 7 ultimat 64 bit
    Hp dv6t-4000 cto
    CPU
    core i7 2630qm 2.00ghz turbo boost up to 2.9ghz
    Motherboard
    intel hm 65
    Memory
    8gb
    Graphics Card(s)
    ati mobility redion 6570m 1gb

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    Custom
    CPU
    Intel Core i5-2500K
    Motherboard
    Intel DZ68BC
    Memory
    8GB
    Graphics Card(s)
    Intel HD Graphics 3000
    Sound Card
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Delll 2007WFP
    Screen Resolution
    1680x1050
    Hard Drives
So I am on the release preview and I am still having this problem. would like to have a laptop again. Ideas?

My Computer

System One

• OS
    windows 8 release preview
    Dell
    CPU
    Sandy Bridge i5 2.30ghz
    Memory
    8gb
I've got it!! With the latest drivers installed, restart the laptop once it goes black give it a minute to load windows properly then push the power button to put it into standby. resume windows and voilà the drivers detect the laptop screen and everything works as normal.

its really difficult for me since I dual boot and I have to blindly pick windows 7 if I need that OS for anything. if I accidently bump the mouse I have to restart( or plugin my hdmi.) But this is fixed by setting default OS to Win7 and using that boot screen.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8
    Toshiba
    CPU
    Intel I3
    Motherboard
    ?
    Memory
    4 gb
    Graphics Card(s)
    Intel HD 3000
You can do it before the login.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8
    Toshiba
    CPU
    Intel I3
    Motherboard
    ?
    Memory
    4 gb
    Graphics Card(s)
    Intel HD 3000
I've got it!! With the latest drivers installed, restart the laptop once it goes black give it a minute to load windows properly then push the power button to put it into standby. resume windows and voilà the drivers detect the laptop screen and everything works as normal.

its really difficult for me since I dual boot and I have to blindly pick windows 7 if I need that OS for anything. if I accidently bump the mouse I have to restart( or plugin my hdmi.) But this is fixed by setting default OS to Win7 and using that boot screen.

Still no luck =(

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Dell
    CPU
    Sandy Bridge i5 2.30ghz
    Memory
    8gb
Not sure if this will work at all. This driver had nothing blocking it from installing on Windows 8. Download the Custom certificate installer and install that first. Then install the modified driver here that include your Hardware IDs.

Intel Graphics Media Accelerator
-Version 15.12.75.50.7.2230- SIGNED Custom
32bit Download

AWESOME! ANgry Birds Space no more complains about missing OpenGL. Installation went flawlessly. Thank YOU!

Hmmmmmm. :D My experimentation has given me an idea. Thank you for your feedback. I'm now going to try something impossible.

Upgraded to release preview and still no opengl love out of the box for 3150 (or public betadriver). Luckily this driver did its magic also on Win8RP.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows7 / Windows 8 CP
Hi guys,

i have a big Problem. I tried to install the Intel hd graphics Driver beta for Windows 8. (http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_Desc.aspx?agr=Y&DwnldID=21180&ProdId=3319&lang=eng&OSVersion=Windows%208%2C%2064-bit*&DownloadType=%0ADrivers%0A)

but i always get an error that my operating System is not supportet. even when i try to install the Driver trough the device Manager. i also tried a lot of the Drivers her in this thread but nothing works for me...

my System is a core i3 and i am running Windows 8 release preview.

can anyone help me?

sorry for my bad english ^^

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8 Release Preview
Hi guys,

i have a big Problem. I tried to install the Intel hd graphics Driver beta for Windows 8. (http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_Desc.aspx?agr=Y&DwnldID=21180&ProdId=3319&lang=eng&OSVersion=Windows%208%2C%2064-bit*&DownloadType=%0ADrivers%0A)

but i always get an error that my operating System is not supportet. even when i try to install the Driver trough the device Manager. i also tried a lot of the Drivers her in this thread but nothing works for me...

can anyone help me?

Can you give us the specific type of core i3 you have or your computer model?

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8 Pro x64
    CPU
    Intel Core i5-2500k
    Motherboard
    ASRock z77 Extreme 4
    Memory
    Team Elite 8GB (4 x 2GB)
    Graphics Card(s)
    Intel HD Graphics 3000 & Nvidia GT 530
    Sound Card
    Realtek ALC892
    Screen Resolution
    1920x1080
    Hard Drives
    Western Digital Caviar Black 750 GB SATA III 7200 RPM
    PSU
    Antec NEO ECO 620C 620W
    Case
    NZXT GAMMA Classic Series
    Cooling
    Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus
    Keyboard
    i-rocks RF-6570
    Mouse
    i-rocks RF-7550A
    Internet Speed
    17Mbps
Hi guys,

i have a big Problem. I tried to install the Intel hd graphics Driver beta for Windows 8. (http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Det...ion=Windows 8, 64-bit*&DownloadType= Drivers )

can anyone help me?

Can you give us the specific type of core i3 you have or your computer model?

It is an Intel corei3 CPU 530 2,93 Ghz

My Computer

System One

• OS
I found the solution for my Problem. My CPU is a first Generation core i so the Driver did not Support my System. I downloaded the Windows 7 64 bit Driver (INTEL GMA) and edited the config file because the Driver does not Support Windows 8. The Installation was successfull!

Open GL running!

My Computer

System One

• OS

what exactly is the latest driver?

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Dell
    CPU
    Sandy Bridge i5 2.30ghz
    Memory
    8gb
Does anyone have any more ideas? I still can only use external monitors.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Dell
    CPU
    Sandy Bridge i5 2.30ghz
    Memory
    8gb
I tried the latest drivers
15.28.64.2770 (
9.17.10.2770), but still nothing. The laptop screen is still not detected but the hdmi works fine.

XDleader555
I tried your modified driver, the signed 64bit 2657 and with the Custom Certificate installer, at first it installed properly but gave a yellow triangle in device manager. I tried to re-install but i started getting an error "The setup program failed to install device drivers. Setup will exit."

Can you please help?
Can you modify the latest driver(
15.28.64.2770/
9.17.10.2770)?

System: Dell Inspiron N5110
i5 2nd gen processor; HD3000

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Dell Inspiron N5110
    CPU
    i5 2430M 2nd Gen. @ 2.40GHz
    Motherboard
    Dell OEM
    Memory
    6 Gb
    Graphics Card(s)
    Intel HD 3000
    Hard Drives
    600Gb
i have a dell inspiron n5110 with the beta drivers from intel website i have no display with the graphics enabled have to use the basic display (its okay but not what i want) im dual booting win8 on the laptop please help and i see alot of people have the same issue

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows8
    Memory
    6gb ddr3
    Graphics Card(s)
    intel hd 3000
Back