Solved Intel HD Graphics 2000/3000

Oh, I only installed an SDK and the development kit. And was using a regular cmd. That's probably why I didn't get anything in the path.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8 Pro x64
    CPU
    Intel Core i5-2500k
    Motherboard
    ASRock z77 Extreme 4
    Memory
    Team Elite 8GB (4 x 2GB)
    Graphics Card(s)
    Intel HD Graphics 3000 & Nvidia GT 530
    Sound Card
    Realtek ALC892
    Screen Resolution
    1920x1080
    Hard Drives
    Western Digital Caviar Black 750 GB SATA III 7200 RPM
    PSU
    Antec NEO ECO 620C 620W
    Case
    NZXT GAMMA Classic Series
    Cooling
    Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus
    Keyboard
    i-rocks RF-6570
    Mouse
    i-rocks RF-7550A
    Internet Speed
    17Mbps
Any fix for Windows 8 Consumer Preview 8250?
Install doesn't seem to work with this version.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8 Consumer Preview 8250
both drivers were installed correctly, but problem is still the same - only external monitor works. I only have Intel HD graphic card in my laptop (without nVidia Optimus).

Same problem here: http://www.eightforums.com/installation-setup/4034-windows-8-dell-n5110-black-screen.html

I have 100% same problem on VOSTRO 3350, Intel HD 3000, no NVidia card also.
Have you managed to fix it?

Same problem,
Still no fix?

I too have a Vostro 3550

Here what I've done... After booting up the machine wait for some time for Login screen (even the screen is black, the pc is still booting up) and close the laptop flip wait for 5 seconds and open! your laptop screen will detect. It woks for me.

Dell INSPIRON n5050 Intel HD Graphics 3000

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows Server 8 Beta
    System Manufacturer/Model
    Dell INSPIRON n5050
    CPU
    Core i5 Second Gen
    Memory
    8GB
    Graphics Card(s)
    Intel HD Graphics 3000
Should I Install NVidia driver if I have only HD3000? I Made all steps excluding no.6 … and it is not working.
Same problem: Works with only external monitor, or works with Basic Monitor driver with 1024*768 resolution.
If you have only HD 3000 ofc no. You installed this driver on yours PC? (for Intel) You are sure that you have'not downloaded update for video card from Update Center. If you downloaded you must try to delete it or reinstall windows

And Yes, I did every step you wrote. I have Vostro 3350 laptop with Intel i5, HD3000, no aditional video card.. Everything works just fine with W8.

I am using Dell Vostro 3550
HD Graphics 3000
Ram: 4 GB
Processor: Intel i3 2.10 GHz

When I am installing the Windows 8 Customer preview, the First phase( creating partition, copying the OS files, expanding the drives, installing the system and configuring ) is going fine. After that in 15 seconds the system is re-booting.

Once it re-boots, a windows 8 fish logo is getting diplayed for sometime and later a black screen is getting displayed( instead of displaying the window, to create a new user account)

Please, help me.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8 Customer Preview
    Dell Vostro 3550
    CPU
    Intel Core i3- 2.10GHz
    Memory
    4 GB
    Graphics Card(s)
    1 GB
    Screen Resolution
    1366 x 768
    Hard Drives
    Toshiba- 320 GB
If you have only HD 3000 ofc no. You installed this driver on yours PC? (for Intel) You are sure that you have'not downloaded update for video card from Update Center. If you downloaded you must try to delete it or reinstall windows

And Yes, I did every step you wrote. I have Vostro 3350 laptop with Intel i5, HD3000, no aditional video card.. Everything works just fine with W8.

HD Graphics 3000

When I am installing the Windows 8 Customer preview, the First phase( creating partition, copying the OS files, expanding the drives, installing the system and configuring ) is going fine. After that in 15 seconds the system is re-booting.

Once it re-boots, a windows 8 fish logo is getting diplayed for sometime and later a black screen is getting displayed( instead of displaying the window, to create a new user account)

Please, help me.

As I said, still NO FIX on Vostro 3350.
You must connect to external monitor. And then finish the installation. After that choose Basic Display driver. (how to do that You can find in this thread.)

My Computer

System One

• OS
    W8
    DELL
    CPU
    i5
    Motherboard
    -
    Memory
    4g
    Graphics Card(s)
    intell hd 3000

HD Graphics 3000

Please, help me.

You must connect to external monitor. And then finish the installation. After that choose Basic Display driver. (how to do that You can find in this thread.)

So you are telling me that there is a fix for the DELL Inspiron 5110 with a Intel(R) HD 3000 Graphics Card to get the screen to turn on without using the Microsoft Default Driver???

If there is could someone guide me to the correct way of doing it because I think that I am doing something completely wrong..

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8 Consumer Preview
    Dell Inspiron N5110
    Memory
    6 GB
    Graphics Card(s)
    Intel HD 3000
HD Graphics 3000

Please, help me.

So you are telling me that there is a fix for the DELL Inspiron 5110 with a Intel(R) HD 3000 Graphics Card to get the screen to turn on without using the Microsoft Default Driver???

If there is could someone guide me to the correct way of doing it because I think that I am doing something completely wrong..

NO. I am telling you that there are no fix besides Basic driver

My Computer

System One

• OS
    W8
    DELL
    CPU
    i5
    Motherboard
    -
    Memory
    4g
    Graphics Card(s)
    intell hd 3000
It's working fine. I'm using build 8250. What errors do you get?

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8 Pro x64
    CPU
    Intel Core i5-2500k
    Motherboard
    ASRock z77 Extreme 4
    Memory
    Team Elite 8GB (4 x 2GB)
    Graphics Card(s)
    Sound Card
    Realtek ALC892
    Screen Resolution
    1920x1080
    Hard Drives
    PSU
    Antec NEO ECO 620C 620W
    Case
    Cooling
    Keyboard
    i-rocks RF-6570
    Mouse
    i-rocks RF-7550A
    Internet Speed
    17Mbps
Choosing Basic Display driver has no fixed my problem.

HD Graphics 3000

Please, help me.

I have installed Windows 8 on my Vostro 3550, by connecting my Laptop to an external monitor.
Leaving it connected to the external monitor, I have logged in to my user account and selected the basic display drivers( My computer => Manage => Device manager => Display adapters => Default display drivers) and re-booted my Laptop. I was able to see a Windows lock-screen( on my Laptop screen and on external monitor).

When I have logged in to my user-account, the Laptop-screen turned black, but the external monitor is running fine(Displaying the Metro UI).

I rebooted the Laptop. Now I see the Windows fish logo followed by a black-screen on my Laptop, while the external monitor is displaying the UI with out any problem.
I can see the output screen, only if I connect my Laptop to an external monitor.

You must connect to external monitor. And then finish the installation. After that choose Basic Display driver.

Choosing Basic Display driver has no fixed my problem.
I am still using the external monitor for working with Windows 8.

Thanks, for any help or suggestion.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8 Customer Preview
    Dell Vostro 3550
    CPU
    Intel Core i3- 2.10GHz
    Memory
    4 GB
    Graphics Card(s)
    1 GB
    Screen Resolution
    1366 x 768
    Hard Drives
    Toshiba- 320 GB
Hello all! +1newbie

Same here. Using imagex'd version of win8x64 8250 on usb flash. Drivers are recognized as signed, neither could be installed with generic error "driver found but error ocurred while installing bla bla" (have-disk way)

setup.exe of Intel Package runs about 2 mins and exits with error as well one or more drivers couldn't be installed, after adding custom certificate installer says bye-bye in 5 seconds after beginning of the process..

Windows Update won't work. I managed to get .NET 3.5 working (off-line mode) and have no idea if that all points to cr4ppy usb-support : )

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Win 7 x64
    sony vaio vpcz1290x
    CPU
    e620m
    Graphics Card(s)
    intel hd, nvidia 330m
setup.exe of Intel Package runs about 2 mins and exits with error as well one or more drivers couldn't be installed, after adding custom certificate installer says bye-bye in 5 seconds after beginning of the process..

I'm getting the same error on my USB install of the Consumer Preview......the strange thing is that I was able to install the driver on the exact same hardware with the Developer Preview

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8 CP x64
    Lenovo T420s
    CPU
    Intel Core i5-2520M
    Memory
    4 GB
    Graphics Card(s)
    Intel HD 3000
    Hard Drives
    120GB SSD
Same here, when i installed CP on usb, it failed to install Intel HD graphics, but the DP had no problem. I installed CP on the internal hard drive aswell, and the driver installed, but i need CP to run from the usb.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8
    Lenovo Y560
    CPU
    Intel i5 CPU M460 2.53 GHz 2.53 GHz
    Memory
    6 GB
    Graphics Card(s)
    Intel HD Graphics 3000
hi

here is intel driver 8.15.10.2639

http://www.mediafire.com/?hopa2v99z4y91lv

but need new custom cer installer
as cat file named kit41929

also it is subsystem id sensitive

any way i added sudsys of dell n5110

%iSNBGM2% = iSNBM0, PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0116&SUBSYS_04CA1028; (T) IAL M20

edit red colour to your subsys or set it to 00000000 not tested

this driver works great to me and also this driver contain opencl

hope it solves problem of internal lvds

hope

XDleader555
make custom cer installer for it :)

My Computer

System One

• OS
    windows 8
MK, thanks for going through the effort. Question: I know W8 x64 absolutely requires that CATs be signed (I learned this the hard way when trying to install a scanner driver for which I modified the INF, one that worked fine in W7--now I have to figure out a way to sign a newly-generated CAT file), but when I viewed the signature of kit41929, it came back and said "A certificate chain processed, but terminated in a root certificate which is not trusted by the trust provider." I wonder why W8 doesn't have a problem with that? BTW, were any other mods needed for the INF, or was it just to add support for the Dell?

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1 Enterprise x64
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    Custom
    CPU
    Intel Core i5-2500K
    Motherboard
    Intel DZ68BC
    Memory
    8GB
    Graphics Card(s)
    Intel HD Graphics 3000
    Sound Card
    Intel/Realtek High Definition Audio
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Delll 2007WFP
    Screen Resolution
    1680x1050
    Hard Drives
    Crucial 64GB SSD+WD RED 2TB
dseo

1) open an elevated command prompt
2) enable driver test mode using the command bcdedit /set testsigning on
3) download visual studio 11 ultimate beta from Downloads | Microsoft Visual Studio

I forgot to try good old
Driver Signature Enforcement Overrider 1.3b
to cover all bases. If anyone has done this post back please =)

Hi Jun7thprince, how have you pasted your specs here?

I have suspicions that removable usb are not usable for "temporary system installations" aka hidden random folder names in the root of normal "fixed" drive.
USB-guys report please if there're problems with Windows Update and .NET Framework 3.5 installation (from windows features).

Btw, Sony Vaio Z community works on this problem (Intel Graphics) too, so who's interested Notebookreview.
Basically they try to use Advanced Boot Menu to quasi-additionally turn-off signature enforcement, haven't tried that out yet.

:party:

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Win 7 x64
    sony vaio vpcz1290x
    CPU
    e620m
    Graphics Card(s)
    intel hd, nvidia 330m
Hi,
I'm French and i don't speak very well english,
so i don't understand all the thread,
I have Intel HD Graphics 2000/3000 but opengl don't work, when i launch a game like Minecraft I have an driver error,
Wich driver or ware i need to install for i can do the same thing on win8 like in win7.

Thank you very much for reading my reply.
I Hope you will can help me :)

My Computer

System One

• OS
    windows 8 consumer preview
hi

here is intel driver 8.15.10.2639

http://www.mediafire.com/?hopa2v99z4y91lv

but need new custom cer installer
as cat file named kit41929

also it is subsystem id sensitive

any way i added sudsys of dell n5110

%iSNBGM2% = iSNBM0, PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0116&SUBSYS_04CA1028; (T) IAL M20

edit red colour to your subsys or set it to 00000000 not tested

this driver works great to me and also this driver contain opencl

hope it solves problem of internal lvds

hope

XDleader555
make custom cer installer for it :)
alright, I will do that soon. But I'm not home currently.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8 Pro x64
    CPU
    Intel Core i5-2500k
    Motherboard
    ASRock z77 Extreme 4
    Memory
    Team Elite 8GB (4 x 2GB)
    Graphics Card(s)
    Sound Card
    Realtek ALC892
    Screen Resolution
    1920x1080
    Hard Drives
    PSU
    Antec NEO ECO 620C 620W
    Case
    Cooling
    Keyboard
    i-rocks RF-6570
    Mouse
    i-rocks RF-7550A
    Internet Speed
    17Mbps
In response to the people several pages back who could not run inf2cat, I am afraid that as it turns out that does not come with visual studio, you have to also download the Window Driver Kit from Windows Driver Kit (WDK) 8 Consumer Preview, honestly in total this all comes to like 3 or 4 gigs of stuff to download so just using the signed drivers uploaded by XDLeader
Visual Studio is about 10GB alone, not to mention WDK. Could you or someone zip up the two directories containing inf2cat/certmgr/signtool (and their few supporting files) for x64 and post them somewhere please? It really would only be a tiny zip. I know pre-created drivers are already posted, but having these tools will be important for other drivers. Thanks.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1 Enterprise x64
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    Custom
    CPU
    Intel Core i5-2500K
    Motherboard
    Intel DZ68BC
    Memory
    8GB
    Graphics Card(s)
    Intel HD Graphics 3000
    Sound Card
    Intel/Realtek High Definition Audio
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Delll 2007WFP
    Screen Resolution
    1680x1050
    Hard Drives
    Crucial 64GB SSD+WD RED 2TB
Here you go, sorry for being lazy and late.
It seems that these drivers are only for Ivy Bridge devices. Use these at your own risk. I have it installed so I know it's working. I added the device ID's for sandy bridge and the Sub System ID for Dell N5110 according to MKhairy048's post

Be sure to use the Custom Certificate Installer if you haven't already.
64bit Win7Vista_64_8.15.10.2639_SIGNED.7z with openCL
32bit Looking for a setup file...

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8 Pro x64
    CPU
    Intel Core i5-2500k
    Motherboard
    ASRock z77 Extreme 4
    Memory
    Team Elite 8GB (4 x 2GB)