Solved Intel HD Graphics 2000/3000

Im using Intel 4500MHD. it runs great, except when I run minecraft.. It says that I dont have OpenGL. Im pretty sure that is due the builtin driver on w8...
I tried to download the driver for w7 from intel website.
But the installation says that i dont have the minimun requisites (windows 7).

and of course , i tried all compatibilities mode for the driver installation... ¬¬

Anyone have similar problem?
How can i download this properly .the pc OS said . non 7zip archive

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8 Pro x86
    System Manufacturer/Model
    Acer 4736z
    CPU
    Intel Pentium Processor T4200 2.0 GHZ
    Memory
    2 GB DDR3
    Graphics Card(s)
    Intel GMA 4500M
    Sound Card
    Dolby Digital (Realtek High Definition Audio)
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Generic PnP Monitor
    Screen Resolution
    1366x768
    Hard Drives
    Hitachi 320 GB
    Internet Speed
    Up to 21 Mbps
    Other Info
    I can't Find the driver for video
First off, I would like to thank you guys for the work you have done already on these drivers. It's a real shame intel has discontinued support, but the community always seems to find a way.

A lil while back I bought a gateway netbook for class and portability and put Win8 Pro 64x on it. It has the Intel Atom n2600, should use the GMA 3600, but as we know this is not supported on windows 8.

I have browsed both threads, but haven't been able to fix my problem. I ran the Custom Certificate Installer provided on the first post by XDleader555. I then attempted to install each of the drivers provided in this thread, and the 1st Gen thread. I always get "Do not meet min req". I'm afraid these drivers aren't for my Atom, and that's where my problem is. Amirite? Are there drivers I can use? Am I obviously just missing something?

I've also looked into the inf file from the drivers given to me by intel's website for Win7. I was going to try just set up my own driver, but the line
%Intel% = IntelGfs, NTamd64.5.1, NTamd 64.6.0, NTamd64.6.2
is instead
%Intel% = Intel.Mfg
So I'm really not sure what to change to get it to work for Win8.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8 Pro / Windows 7 Home Prem (separate machines)
It unpacks and starts but then I get the Error: This computer does not meet the minimum requirements for installing the software. Only option is OK. Do you know how to fix that ? Intel GMA X3100[h=1][/h]

My Computer

System One

• OS
    W8
I have intel x3100 and got this error while installing this drivers
[h=1]"THIS COMPUTER DOES NOT MEAT THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENT"[/h]How do i fix it plz help i spended hours serching for the solution.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    W8
@jeesejames Use windows 32bit, there wont be that big of a difference (unless you have more than 3 gigs of ram). The drivers wont need to be modified when you have 32bit installed.

@ruZa89 Try my other post for intel series 4 drivers. Since the x3100 is part of the 965 chipset

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8 Pro x64
    CPU
    Intel Core i5-2500k
    Motherboard
    ASRock z77 Extreme 4
    Memory
    Team Elite 8GB (4 x 2GB)
    Graphics Card(s)
    Intel HD Graphics 3000 & Nvidia GT 530
    Sound Card
    Realtek ALC892
    Screen Resolution
    1920x1080
    Hard Drives
    Western Digital Caviar Black 750 GB SATA III 7200 RPM
    PSU
    Antec NEO ECO 620C 620W
    Case
    NZXT GAMMA Classic Series
    Cooling
    Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus
    Keyboard
    i-rocks RF-6570
    Mouse
    i-rocks RF-7550A
    Internet Speed
    17Mbps
@jeesejames Use windows 32bit, there wont be that big of a difference (unless you have more than 3 gigs of ram). The drivers wont need to be modified when you have 32bit installed.

I do have a 4 GB stick in here, however only 2.99 GB is available for use. I'm pretty sure that is used up by hardware, dedicating some to the processor for graphics and other hardware things. I'd really hate to have to re-install win8, but I'll try it out later today and get back with you, after all my OS doesn't get to use enough ram to require 64-bit addressing.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8 Pro / Windows 7 Home Prem (separate machines)
hello everyone I m new here. I recently installed windows 8 on my uncle's laptop but the display is not working (but external display works). The laptop details are given:

dell inspiron N5110
processor: intel core i3- 2310M (sandy bridge)
OS: windows 8 pro with media center 32 bit ( I know the laptop is 64 bit but I had only 32 bit OS so I installed it.)

Hardware ID :
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0116&SUBSYS_04B01028&REV_09
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0116&SUBSYS_04B01028
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0116&CC_030000
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0116&CC_0300

I tried both the generic driver available on the intel site and the one from dell website but both doesn't work.

pls provide me with the setup of graphics driver for 32 bit.

Thanks in advance.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8
You need to do a BIOS Update
Here is ze bios for an inspiron N5110
Driver Details | Dell US

Use the external screen for this process. Install the update (DO NOT SHUT OFF YOUR LAPTOP DURING UPDATE) and then install the HD 3000 drivers found on intel's website

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8 Pro x64
    CPU
    Intel Core i5-2500k
    Motherboard
    ASRock z77 Extreme 4
    Memory
    Team Elite 8GB (4 x 2GB)
    Graphics Card(s)
    Sound Card
    Realtek ALC892
    Screen Resolution
    1920x1080
    Hard Drives
    PSU
    Antec NEO ECO 620C 620W
    Case
    Cooling
    Keyboard
    i-rocks RF-6570
    Mouse
    i-rocks RF-7550A
    Internet Speed
    17Mbps
thaaanx sooo much XDleader 555. I thought I'd have to revert back to windows 7 but the bios update solved the problem.
The only problem that remains now is that it takes about 8-10 seconds to load the logon screen after the initial windows 8 logo comes.
Btw, I used the generic driver from the intel website and not the one from dell.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8
This is what happens for me. I have Win 8 Professional 64-bit installed on my laptop, which uses the Intel HD 3000 Graphics adapter. I have installed the latest driver from Intel, dated 8th March 2013, version 9.17.10.3062. I am running a dual boot system on separate partitions. Originally I had each operating system on separate hard drives, but I still had the problem. In the end, I worked out that it was the display adapter that was the issue. I tried all the fixes mentioned on this forum in different threads, but nothing resolved my problem. The issue always remained the same, regardless of what action I took, including installing earlier versions of display drivers that others found to work.

This is what happens when I log on to Windows 8 and how I finally get in:-

1. Start up appears and proceeds to a certain point only;
  2. The screen goes blank;
  3. I put the laptop to sleep;
  4. I wait anywhere from 10-20 seconds;
  5. I wake up the laptop; and
  6. Bingo, I am into the login screen
  7. I continue as normal.

This is the ONLY process that works day in and day out. Sometimes at the end of the day, I just put the laptop to sleep instead of shutting down, but of course that is not a permanent solution, especially if updates require a Restart before they are fully applied.

If anyone knows of any way around this, I'd appreciate it. In the meantime, I'll just have to wait for whoever is responsible for providing updated drivers, gets their act together...

regards,
Pat. Mitchell

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Win 7 + Win 8
    Medion Akoya
    CPU
    Intel Core i3 2310M @ 2.10Ghz
    Motherboard
    Medion E7220 (CPU 1)
    Memory
    4GB
    Graphics Card(s)
    Intel HD Graphics 3000
    Sound Card
    Conexant SmartAudio HD
    Screen Resolution
    1600x900@60Hz
    Hard Drives
    699GB Hitachi HTS547575A9E384 (SATA)
    466GB Seagate ST9500420AS (SATA)
This is what happens for me. I have Win 8 Professional 64-bit installed on my laptop, which uses the Intel HD 3000 Graphics adapter. I have installed the latest driver from Intel, dated 8th March 2013, version 9.17.10.3062. I am running a dual boot system on separate partitions. Originally I had each operating system on separate hard drives, but I still had the problem. In the end, I worked out that it was the display adapter that was the issue. I tried all the fixes mentioned on this forum in different threads, but nothing resolved my problem. The issue always remained the same, regardless of what action I took, including installing earlier versions of display drivers that others found to work.

This is what happens when I log on to Windows 8 and how I finally get in:-

1. Start up appears and proceeds to a certain point only;
  2. The screen goes blank;
  3. I put the laptop to sleep;
  4. I wait anywhere from 10-20 seconds;
  5. I wake up the laptop; and
  6. Bingo, I am into the login screen
  7. I continue as normal.

This is the ONLY process that works day in and day out. Sometimes at the end of the day, I just put the laptop to sleep instead of shutting down, but of course that is not a permanent solution, especially if updates require a Restart before they are fully applied.

If anyone knows of any way around this, I'd appreciate it. In the meantime, I'll just have to wait for whoever is responsible for providing updated drivers, gets their act together...

regards,
Pat. Mitchell
According to you're Specs you have a Medion E7220 Correct? I found a BIOS update on the Medion page. It most likely has the update for the black screen bug, FLASH AT YOUR OWN RISK/ NO SHUTTY DOWN WHILE FLASHING. Make sure you read everything and that it works for your laptop model.
MEDION Australia - Product information
(Driver > BIOS UPDATE NOTEBOOK MEDION AKOYA E722X/P762X > Download > install/flash)

Btw, the black screen bug is caused by the bios, not the intel drivers. So feel free to update to the latest one if the new bios fixes the problem.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8 Pro x64
    CPU
    Intel Core i5-2500k
    Motherboard
    ASRock z77 Extreme 4
    Memory
    Team Elite 8GB (4 x 2GB)
    Graphics Card(s)
    Sound Card
    Realtek ALC892
    Screen Resolution
    1920x1080
    Hard Drives
    PSU
    Antec NEO ECO 620C 620W
    Case
    Cooling
    Keyboard
    i-rocks RF-6570
    Mouse
    i-rocks RF-7550A
    Internet Speed
    17Mbps
Thanks for the information. I had originally tried to update the BIOS, but got a message about it not being suitable - or something. Then I got sidetracked...

I realise the BIOS hasn't been updated since it was installed, but after diligent searching etc. I have now put in a request for the in-between update, which I hope arrives tomorrow. Then we shall see. The BIOS update you posted the link to is correct for my machine, thank you.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Win 7 + Win 8
    Medion Akoya
    CPU
    Motherboard
    Medion E7220 (CPU 1)
    Memory
    4GB
    Graphics Card(s)
    Intel HD Graphics 3000
    Sound Card
    Conexant SmartAudio HD
    Screen Resolution
    1600x900@60Hz
    Hard Drives
Update on this topic. I booted into Windows 7, followed all the instructions explicitly, then flashed the BIOS. Success!

On my restart, I went into the BIOS screen to check the version and sure enough, it was the new number. My next step was to boot into Windows 8. This time, I exercised a little more patience and sat through the brief blank screens and I finally went through the whole start up process as normal. So relieved that finally a solution was found.

Thanks to XDleader555 for pointing me in the right direction.

regards,
Pat. M

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Win 7 + Win 8
    Medion Akoya
    CPU
    Motherboard
    Medion E7220 (CPU 1)
    Memory
    4GB
    Graphics Card(s)
    Intel HD Graphics 3000
    Sound Card
    Conexant SmartAudio HD
    Screen Resolution
    1600x900@60Hz
    Hard Drives
Installed Win8 OK on Laptop - But Need GMA 3600 Driver

Greetings,

Just discovered this forum and hope someone can please advise...

Got a new little (8.9" display) convertible laptop/tablet yesterday.

Bought Win 8 and installed last evening...

Overall install went OK, but display resolution is only 800x600 now with no option for higher res....a Microsoft Generic Driver was installed...

Laptop has N2600 CPU and GMA 3600 graphics which I know doesn't have Intel Win 8 driver. Hence, my interest in this thread and your help....

Read the first post in this thread, but not clear as to

a) whether this solution applies to my laptop and

b) if so, what should I do

Thanks for any and all input!

Mark

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8
    Computer type
    Laptop
    NewPad Q20
    CPU
    N2600
    Memory
    1GB
    Graphics Card(s)
    GMA 3600
    Browser
    Firefox
Greetings,

Overall install went OK, but display resolution is only 800x600 now with no option for higher res....a Microsoft Generic Driver was installed...

Laptop has N2600 CPU and GMA 3600 graphics which I know doesn't have Intel Win 8 driver. Hence, my interest in this thread and your help....

Mark
The driver Intel offers has no operating system restriction on it, you can just go on the website and install the Windows 7 driver. The only restriction that is does have however, is that there is only a 32 bit driver. The N2600 CPU is Dual core so if you installed the 64bit version of Windows 8 the 32bit graphics driver wont work.

Go ahead and re install Windows with the 32bit version if you havnt done so already. 64bit version is only useful for people with more than 3 gigs of ram.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8 Pro x64
    CPU
    Intel Core i5-2500k
    Motherboard
    ASRock z77 Extreme 4
    Memory
    Team Elite 8GB (4 x 2GB)
    Graphics Card(s)
    Sound Card
    Realtek ALC892
    Screen Resolution
    1920x1080
    Hard Drives
    PSU
    Antec NEO ECO 620C 620W
    Case
    Cooling
    Keyboard
    i-rocks RF-6570
    Mouse
    i-rocks RF-7550A
    Internet Speed
    17Mbps
Greetings,

Mark
The driver Intel offers has no operating system restriction on it, you can just go on the website and install the Windows 7 driver. The only restriction that is does have however, is that there is only a 32 bit driver. The N2600 CPU is Dual core so if you installed the 64bit version of Windows 8 the 32bit graphics driver wont work.

Go ahead and re install Windows with the 32bit version if you havnt done so already. 64bit version is only useful for people with more than 3 gigs of ram.

Thank you so much for your input!.....

Will try the 32bit Win7 driver.....I installed the 32bit version of Win8....

UPDATE....

Installed the driver and good news is now I have what appears to be 1024x600 res instead of 800x600....

Bad news is that there is a warning message underneath where it indicates the display res:

"Your resolution is lower than 1024x768. Some items might not fit and apps might not open."

And sure enough, when I'm in Metro mode and click on an app tile, I get message that it can't open as resolution is too low.....Unfortunately, can't get 1024x768 with this little laptop...so, will search for workaround.... :)

Last edited:

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8
    Computer type
    Laptop
    NewPad Q20
    CPU
    N2600
    Memory
    1GB
    Graphics Card(s)
    GMA 3600
    Browser
    Firefox
Can you give me your hardware IDs and your operating system architecture? (32bit or 64bit)

The reason the drivers here didn't work is because they are for the HD 2000/3000 which are embedded into intel core i3,i5, and i7.

Architecture is 32bit.

Hardware IDs property says currently on Inter(R) Graphics Media Accelerator 3150 (Microsoft Corporation - WDDM 1.0):

PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A011&SUBSYS_00C71B0A&REV_00
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A011&SUBSYS_00C71B0A
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A011&CC_030000
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A011&CC_0300

Not sure if this will work at all. This driver had nothing blocking it from installing on Windows 8. Download the Custom certificate installer and install that first. Then install the modified driver here that include your Hardware IDs.

Intel Graphics Media Accelerator
-Version 15.12.75.50.7.2230- SIGNED Custom
32bit Download

Hello.

I have the same problem and tried to download your modified driver from the link but it seems the link is broken. Would you please help me?

Intel(R) Graphics Media Accelerator 3150 (Microsoft Corporation - WDDM 1.0)

PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A011&SUBSYS_3653103C&REV_00
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A011&SUBSYS_3653103C
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A011&CC_030000
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A011&CC_0300

32 bit architecture.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8
Hello all. I bought recently one Aspire V5-471p with windows 8, which then changed it to windows 7 64bit.
Currently, I can not find the video driver apparently carries the "Intel HD 3000", but I downloaded several and none work, malfunctioning screen like the picture you sent down here.

When I uninstall the driver or disable device is specific and generic Windows, screen works perfectly. Of course none is not running normally even movies .I try update my bios ,but its not help, i also try install drive in first post... none help.I search all night and try a lot drivers none works,must have some trick :)

original.jpg

My Computer

System One

• OS
    win 7 64bit
    Computer type
    Laptop
    Acer
    CPU
    Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-2375M CPU @ 1.50GHz
    Motherboard
    aspire v5-471p
    Memory
    4gb ddr3
    Graphics Card(s)
    Intel HD 3000
I'm having problems with my intel hd 2000 processor i7-2600.
Currently use Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 64-bit, and play League of Legends on a resolution Average my game crashes and reduce the game I notice an error in Windows 8 (?) Driver, then that is the problem, use WIN 7, how is this possible?
Possible solution?
PC Settings:
i7-2600
8GB Ram
Intel HD Graphics 2000

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 64-bits
Hi every body
it's my 1st post here, I'am not sure to post at the right place
I have difficulty to install driver for Windows 7 32bits GMA 3600 serie on my Shuttle XS35V3 XPC
I try different version with different error messages
as "your system don't meet minimun requirement"
help

My Computer

System One

• OS
    W8.1-64Bits
Back