Solved Intel HD Graphics 2000/3000

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8
Is anyone experiencing higher cpu temperatures on idle in Windows 8 with an i7 2670qm cpu? I got the latest drivers and i noticed that it idles around 5-6C higher than in Windows 7, while having nothing loaded except chrome and skype.

Any way to fix this issue? It is a bit annoying as the fan kicks on/off constantly now where before it used to be quiet until i did something intensive.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 7 and 8
I recently upgraded my laptop to windows 8 pro and I am experiencing the same issues with Intel HD 3000 graphics.
Its a Neo eLan 5756 laptop (local brand). I already downloaded the latest Intel driver and unfortunately is still not working.

HARDWARE ID

PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0116&SUBSYS_208F1B0A&REV_09
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0116&SUBSYS_208F1B0A
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0116&CC_030000
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0116&CC_0300

I hope you can make a driver for this one too.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 7
Graphics Card.jpg

Hello,

Scenario

I upgraded to Windows 8 couple of days back, everything was fine and all Windows apps were working fine. After about 48 hours, some apps would not open. I did a lot of searching but did not find any solution. I managed to call MS support, the guy gave me a file to detect errors. The error it displayed was Display drivers out of date, when I told this to the agent, he informed me that my hardware does not support the OS; I was shocked to hear this, I bought this i5 laptop just over a year ago and if this was not supported the windows 8 upgrade assistant was supposed to let me know before I shelled out $40 for this.

Question

I think I can find help here and hence asking, firstly I need help in finding out which card is installed on my PC, any experts please view the screenshot and direct me to the right procedure/pre compiled drivers out here. I sincerely appreciate any help and after this trial I am popping in my vendor supplied Win 7 disk in my PC.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8
View attachment 10411

Hello,

Scenario

I upgraded to Windows 8 couple of days back, everything was fine and all Windows apps were working fine. After about 48 hours, some apps would not open. I did a lot of searching but did not find any solution. I managed to call MS support, the guy gave me a file to detect errors. The error it displayed was Display drivers out of date, when I told this to the agent, he informed me that my hardware does not support the OS; I was shocked to hear this, I bought this i5 laptop just over a year ago and if this was not supported the windows 8 upgrade assistant was supposed to let me know before I shelled out $40 for this.

Question

I think I can find help here and hence asking, firstly I need help in finding out which card is installed on my PC, any experts please view the screenshot and direct me to the right procedure/pre compiled drivers out here. I sincerely appreciate any help and after this trial I am popping in my vendor supplied Win 7 disk in my PC.
Try this post and download the 1st generation intel drivers. and manually enable test mode. (or you can try the certificate installer to enable test mode)
http://www.eightforums.com/graphic-cards/4418-mobile-intel-series-4-mobile-i3-i5-i7-hd-graphics.html

What is your computer model? Or CPU model (not just i5, Example i5-2500k)

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8 Pro x64
    CPU
    Intel Core i5-2500k
    Motherboard
    ASRock z77 Extreme 4
    Memory
    Team Elite 8GB (4 x 2GB)
    Graphics Card(s)
    Intel HD Graphics 3000 & Nvidia GT 530
    Sound Card
    Realtek ALC892
    Screen Resolution
    1920x1080
    Hard Drives
    Western Digital Caviar Black 750 GB SATA III 7200 RPM
    PSU
    Antec NEO ECO 620C 620W
    Case
    NZXT GAMMA Classic Series
    Cooling
    Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus
    Keyboard
    i-rocks RF-6570
    Mouse
    i-rocks RF-7550A
    Internet Speed
    17Mbps
Thank you for your reply, it is much appreciated.

My processor is Intel Core i5 460m

As per your advise, here is what I did, I enabled test mode by typing in the following at the command prompt

bcdedit -set loadoptions DISABLE_INTEGRITY_CHECKS
bcdedit -set TESTSIGNING ON

Although I was not able to install the 1st generation drivers earlier I was able to do it now. I restarted the laptop, uninstalled and reinstalled the apps that were causing the problem but still no luck, they just open disappear and appear in the sidebar, when I click them from the sidebar, they do the same thing again.

Hopefully the process detail at the top will help.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8
Hi all, I'm sorry if this question has somewhere already been answered because i'm googling my ass off and atm im so frustrated with Intel and their decision to withdraw any support for the d2700dc atom hardware. Anyways, is there any chance to get the windows 8 pro install the drivers for the GMA 3650 which is on d2700dc. Whatever i try i get the "This computer does not meet the minimum requirements for installing the software" message. And this board is connected to the TV so i kinda need the full resolution, for now it only shows Windows Basic Drivers as graphics driver and runs on a lower resolution.

Thanks in advance

My Computer

System One

• OS
    windows 8 pro
I did some quick search and found this infomation on wiki

[h=4]GMA 3000[/h] The 946GZ, Q965, and Q963 chipsets use the GMA 3000 chip.[SUP][5][/SUP][SUP][6][/SUP] The GMA 3000 3D core is very different from the X3000, despite their similar names. It is based more directly on the previous generation GMA 900 and GMA 950 graphics, and belonging to the same "i915" family with them.

[h=4]GMA 900 on Windows[/h] The GMA 900 is theoretically capable of running Windows Vista's Aero interface and is certified as DirectX 9 compliant. However, no WHQL certified WDDM driver has been made available. Presumably this is due to the lack of a "hardware scheduler" in the GPU.[SUP][56][/SUP]

Many owners of GMA900 hardware believed they would be able to run Aero on their systems as early release candidates of Vista permitted XDDM drivers to run Aero. Intel, however, contends that Microsoft's final specs for Aero/WDDM certification did not permit releasing a WDDM driver for GMA900 (due to issues with the hardware scheduler, as mentioned above), so when the final version of Vista was released, no WDDM driver was released.[SUP][57][/SUP] The last minute pulling of OpenGL capabilities from the GMA drivers for Windows Vista left a large number of GMA based workstations unable to perform basic 3D hardware acceleration with OpenGL and unable to run many Vista Premium applications such as Windows DVD Maker.

So basicly No you will not Windows 8 Support for that Chip. Lack of hardware, Lack of Drivers, Lack of give a rubbish by Intel.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8 Developer Preview
    System Manufacturer/Model
    Custom
    CPU
    i7 2600
    Motherboard
    Intel HD67GD
    Memory
    12Gb DDR3 667
    Graphics Card(s)
    nV560Ti
    Sound Card
    Realtek Onboard
    Monitor(s) Displays
    2xBenq 22" Wide + 2xBenq 19" Square
    Screen Resolution
    2x 1920x1080 + 2x 1280x1024
    Hard Drives
    2x OCZ Agility 2 60GB
    2x WD Black 500GB (R0)
    PSU
    Coolmaster 1000W
    Case
    Coolmaster Elite 335
    Cooling
    Stock
    Keyboard
    Microsoft
    Mouse
    Microsoft
    Internet Speed
    4Mbit
    Other Info
    Built to play SAMP
That chip (3600 series) happens to have a windows 7 driver, Which has at WDDM (I Think). I'm in the process of getting a windows 7 Virtual box so i can sign the driver because sign tool isn't working for me anymore. We'll just see if we can get it installed.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8 Pro x64
    CPU
    Intel Core i5-2500k
    Motherboard
    ASRock z77 Extreme 4
    Memory
    Team Elite 8GB (4 x 2GB)
    Graphics Card(s)
    Sound Card
    Realtek ALC892
    Screen Resolution
    1920x1080
    Hard Drives
    PSU
    Antec NEO ECO 620C 620W
    Case
    Cooling
    Keyboard
    i-rocks RF-6570
    Mouse
    i-rocks RF-7550A
    Internet Speed
    17Mbps
thanks m8, i only found x32 windows 7 drivers, i remember having problems earlier when i installed windows 7 pro x64 also... i think somehow i managed to install some beta x64 drivers from intel but there were also some kinds of drawbacks, not everything was working properly etc... anyways thanks for taking interest, much appreciated :)

My Computer

System One

• OS
    windows 8 pro
ScreenClip.png

I have an Advent Sienna Intel Core i5 430m with HD 3000 graphics

Ever since installing Windows 8 I have been getting random screen flickering. I've tried to update the drivers without success all the drivers for the card I find on the Intel site say my system does not meet the requirements. I guess it must be a 1st gen i5.

Any advice?

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8 Pro
textdriven did you try the driver mod described in the first post? This can get around "does not meet minimum req", but I though it would not be a problem any more, If you have an i5 with HD3000 then I believe it to be a Sandy Bridge Chip and should be supported. No clue about the flickering boot up a live linux distro like knopix to see if it happens there too.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8 Developer Preview
    Custom
    CPU
    i7 2600
    Motherboard
    Intel HD67GD
    Memory
    12Gb DDR3 667
    Graphics Card(s)
    nV560Ti
    Sound Card
    Realtek Onboard
    Monitor(s) Displays
    2xBenq 22" Wide + 2xBenq 19" Square
    Screen Resolution
    2x 1920x1080 + 2x 1280x1024
    Hard Drives
    2x OCZ Agility 2 60GB
    2x WD Black 500GB (R0)
    PSU
    Coolmaster 1000W
    Case
    Coolmaster Elite 335
    Cooling
    Stock
    Keyboard
    Microsoft
    Mouse
    Microsoft
    Internet Speed
    4Mbit
    Other Info
    Built to play SAMP
View attachment 14518

I have an Advent Sienna Intel Core i5 430m with HD 3000 graphics

Ever since installing Windows 8 I have been getting random screen flickering. I've tried to update the drivers without success all the drivers for the card I find on the Intel site say my system does not meet the requirements. I guess it must be a 1st gen i5.

Any advice?
You can try the first generation drivers from here if you want.
http://www.eightforums.com/graphic-...eries-4-intel-hd-graphics-1st-generation.html

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8 Pro x64
    CPU
    Intel Core i5-2500k
    Motherboard
    ASRock z77 Extreme 4
    Memory
    Team Elite 8GB (4 x 2GB)
    Graphics Card(s)
    Sound Card
    Realtek ALC892
    Screen Resolution
    1920x1080
    Hard Drives
    PSU
    Antec NEO ECO 620C 620W
    Case
    Cooling
    Keyboard
    i-rocks RF-6570
    Mouse
    i-rocks RF-7550A
    Internet Speed
    17Mbps
I just downloaded and installed the drivers from Intel directly. Worked fine on my Toshiba Portege R830 laptop (2nd Gen graphics).

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8 Pro (64 bit)
    Computer type
    Laptop
    Lenovo ThinkPad Twist
    CPU
    Intel Core i7
    Motherboard
    Lenovo
    Memory
    8 GB
    Graphics Card(s)
    Intel HD Graphics 4000
    Sound Card
    Realtek High Definition Audio
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Native laptop display
    Screen Resolution
    1366x768
    Hard Drives
    256 GB OPAL SSD (System) and
    256 GB mSATA SSD (Data)
    Mouse
    trackpad & MS Arc Touch Mouse
    Internet Speed
    12 MB/1.5 MB ADSL2+
    Browser
    IE 10 and Firefox 20+
    Antivirus
    Trend Micro Titanium Maximum Security (2013)
Hi all,
I am not sure if this is the right thread (So many versions of the black death after installing Win8). Anyway here is the problem:
I have an Acer 5738z laptop with an INtel 2.2ghz processor and the dreaded Mobile Intel 4 graphics. It was running Windows 7 Home premium perfectly - then I decided to try an upgrade. I chose a clean install from the media while running win7. It all seemed to go fine....It rebooted a few times, asked for setup information, rebooted a few more times and then the screen went black. When I reboot there is nothing - just black even at the bios. It works perfectly on an external monitor but that kind of defeats the purpose of a laptop doesnt it. Anyway, I tried loads of things (drivers, bios, etc) and nothing worked. SO I decided to revert back to Win7. Guess what? It is still black. Well, not exactly black, you can see the screen very faintly but the brightness controls dont seem to be working. Any clues? BTW I did buy serveral license keys for Win8 but as this is my second unsucessfull attempt at an install I'll probably just hang on to them for a while :)

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 7
    Acer 5738
    CPU
    Intel Core duo 2.2
    Memory
    2GB
    Graphics Card(s)
    Mobile intel 4
Hi all,
I am not sure if this is the right thread (So many versions of the black death after installing Win8). Anyway here is the problem:
I have an Acer 5738z laptop with an INtel 2.2ghz processor and the dreaded Mobile Intel 4 graphics. It was running Windows 7 Home premium perfectly - then I decided to try an upgrade. I chose a clean install from the media while running win7. It all seemed to go fine....It rebooted a few times, asked for setup information, rebooted a few more times and then the screen went black. When I reboot there is nothing - just black even at the bios. It works perfectly on an external monitor but that kind of defeats the purpose of a laptop doesnt it. Anyway, I tried loads of things (drivers, bios, etc) and nothing worked. SO I decided to revert back to Win7. Guess what? It is still black. Well, not exactly black, you can see the screen very faintly but the brightness controls dont seem to be working. Any clues? BTW I did buy serveral license keys for Win8 but as this is my second unsucessfull attempt at an install I'll probably just hang on to them for a while :)

It seems like you have a broken inverter board. It's a circuit board found inside your laptop screen (usually hidden under the plastic edge) that powers the back light. Windows 8 and Windows 7 didn't cause it. It either got unplugged, or it just died randomly.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8 Pro x64
    CPU
    Intel Core i5-2500k
    Motherboard
    ASRock z77 Extreme 4
    Memory
    Team Elite 8GB (4 x 2GB)
    Graphics Card(s)