Solved I do not receive the verification email

Tahvok

Hey guys!

I've installed win 8 pro yesterday, and everything looks fine.
My problem is with my account verification - I do not receive any email from Microsoft to verify my account. Therefore I cannot use the store app.
I have tried resending the email - didn't help.

Anything you can suggest me to try?

Thanks!

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8 Pro
Ok, I've finally was able to receive the email, after I went to "PC Settings" -> "Users", then clicking on "More info" and clicking resend. I've got the email in a couple of seconds.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8 Pro
Hi

I'm having the same problem, the verification email hasn't come through after many attempts at resending. I'm not sure where you reffering when you went to PC settings and was able to get the email that way.. Could you help?

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8
Hi

I'm having the same problem, the verification email hasn't come through after many attempts at resending. I'm not sure where you reffering when you went to PC settings and was able to get the email that way.. Could you help?

Go with your mouse to the bottom-right corner - then in the right pane, choose "Settings", then you will see at the bottom "Change PC Settings". Then follow what I wrote above. :)

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8 Pro
Hi

Thanks for your help! I tried doing what you said but I still haven't got the email.... you wouldn't have anymore ideas would you?

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8
Back