HP 8460p Intel HD Graphics 3000, Radeon 6470M not working.

GeorgeilotS

Hello,
I bought a HP Elite 8460p notebook, and it comes with Intel HD Graphics 3000 and a dedicated AMD Radeon HD 6470M.
It came preinstalled with Windows 7. And I quickly removed it and installed Windows 8.1 pro from scratch, I formed that hard drive, but not the recovery drive.
After I installed with 8.1 I noticed that the dedicated graphics card was not installed and the drivers aren't there. I tried Snappy Driver Installer, I tried the driver from HP for it. I've even tried suggested route from hp's forum, AMD Radeon HD 6470m Driver for Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit -"Hp ... - HP Support Forum - 3073197

But I am unable to find those two drivers with those versions anywhere listed on the HP forum where some users state that that technique/solution does work.
I'm not sure what todo, I really don't want to go to Windows 7. As I have purchased Windows 8.1 Professional.
I've ran speccy, and it does not show a second graphics card. I see no options anywhere on this computer for switchable graphics, and I do not see anything in device manager installed or missing.

Can someone please help me out?

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 7 Pro x64, Windows 8.1 Pro x64, Windows 10 TP 10041
Nothing works, I've tried, and retried and tried and retried over and over and over. I dont get why others can make it work and I can't. I'll try the HP Forum. Thanks for trying to help me out Mark. I appreciate it.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 7 Pro x64, Windows 8.1 Pro x64, Windows 10 TP 10041
Back