How to reinstate WinMail onto Windows 8/10/11

endeavor

VIP Member
VIP Member
Guru
Hello zoranilieski and welcome to the Eight Forums,

The post you quoted and replied to above is from 2013, and that member mark54 has not logged in since 2013..

As far as your previous questions asking about Outlook 365 Exchange to member BridgeHead who you quoted about it, or anyone else, I've personally never used Outlook 365 Exchange before so I cannot help you, and I'm not sure BridgeHead monitors this thread.
Try sending him a PM is the best I can suggest, however understand he was never able to ever get it working, and as far as I know from this thread no one else has ever tried that combination either. At this late point in time there are definitely no plans to do so, sorry.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Vista/Win7/Win8/Win10/Win11 (x86/x64)
    System Manufacturer/Model
    ..all towers built from scratch
    CPU
    i7's
    Other Info
    ..including W98SE/WXP
    No VM's ..all OS's are live

zoranilieski

Hello zoranilieski and welcome to the Eight Forums,

The post you quoted and replied to above is from 2013, and that member mark54 has not logged in since 2013..

As far as your previous questions asking about Outlook 365 Exchange to member BridgeHead who you quoted about it, or anyone else, I've personally never used Outlook 365 Exchange before so I cannot help you, and I'm not sure BridgeHead monitors this thread.
Try sending him a PM is the best I can suggest, however understand he was never able to ever get it working, and as far as I know from this thread no one else has ever tried that combination either. At this late point in time there are definitely no plans to do so, sorry.
Dear friend,

Thanks for your concern and reply to my issues. I hope that will be some user to have the same problem and have the solution. Im not advanced programer, I'm just normal PC user. I love WM and it frustrate me all other mail clients, I fill confutable using the WM as my own best e-mail client. I really believe that will be a solution.
Meany thanks for your respect of the members of this forum!
Best,
Zoran

My Computer

System One

• OS
    windowns 10