Help with Firefox if possible please.

Scooby73466

Windows 8.1 64 bit desktop with fully updated version of Firefox as default browser here and have just encountered an annoying problem insofar as Firefox had a giddy turn and I have had to reset a few user options. But I have one thing that I can't get it to work how it used to. It's all about bookmarks and where they appear. Prior to the problem, whenever I clicked on the Other Bookmarks tab, the list always opened in the LH margin of the screen. I can still get it to do that if I press cntrl+B. But if I just press the tab now it opens in the RH margin which is a bit of a nuisance because that is also where the list of the "Show More Bookmarks" appears whenever I click that tab.

Can anyone help me please by telling me how I get the Other Bookmarks list to open in the left hand margin when I just click the tab as opposed to having to press cntrl+B ? Thanks in advance for any help of advice.
Bookmark3.jpg

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1
Can anyone help me please by telling me how I get the Other Bookmarks list to open in the left hand
Sure, easy.

Open your bookmarks panel, I mean make it visible, yes, it will show on your right (this is what you want to change).

Now, look at the title, it says "* Bookmarks" with a 5 star on the left of the text and a chevron sign pointing DOWN. This is a whole area button.

Once you click on it, it will show "move sidebar to the right", or left, depending on your case. Move according to your preference.

1707939069534.png

Done!.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1 / Windows 10
Back