• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

have very slow page access and other problems Whats wrong?

j45

lately i have had agonizingly slow page access and picture and PDF loads.

I am running 8.1 its only access to certain pages and it takes forever for some to load

about the same time i started to have this problem i also started having problems with my windows live mail. when i try to access my accounts sometimes it will hold on an account and just freeze stopping and trying again usually works but sometimes i have to wait.

I suspected Windows updates as i have had similar problems before. Currently i am up to date with Windows Updates.

a search indicated that AVAST was an incompatibility with some of the new windows update KB files bt i run AVG after uninstalling and activating Windows Defender the problem seemed to be SOMEWHAT better but still problematic. (I also use malwarebytes paid software)

I tried to reinstall and run Secunia PSI to check and update all my programs including flash etc. but PSI no longer runs on my machine since i am using windows 8 for some reason.

any suggestions?

My Computer

System One

• OS
    windows 8
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    System Manufacturer/Model
    HP p7-1446s
    CPU
    AMD A10-5700 APU with Radion HP Graphics 3.4 0 Ghz
    Memory
    8 gig

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)