• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Google makes it easier to share everyday moments in Google Photos

Brink

Administrator
Administrator
mvp
Whenever I’m capturing memories, my first thought is to share them with my best friend, who loves seeing photos of my newest plants, or my parents, who always want shots of my latest culinary adventure. Google Photos’ live albums, shared libraries, and shared albums make sharing lots of photos simple, and starting today, we’re also making it easier to share the individual, everyday moments through Google Photos.

You’ve always been able to share individual photos through the app by creating an album for a single photo and sharing the link. But we’ve heard from some of you that this could be a simpler experience, so now when you share one-off photos and videos, you’ll have the option to add them to an ongoing, private conversation in the app. This gives you one place to find the moments you’ve shared with your friends and family and keep the conversation going. For me, this means I can show my mom and dad how my pumpkin pie turned out in just a few taps.

You can like photos or comment in the conversation, and you can easily save these photos or videos to your own gallery. This feature isn’t designed to replace the chat apps you already use, but we do hope it improves sharing memories with your friends and family in Google Photos.

This is gradually rolling out over the next week and, as always, you can share these photos with your friends and family across all platforms—Android, iOS and the web—without any loss in image quality from the photos you backed up.

Lucky for my mom and dad, I’ll be cooking up lots of treats for the holidays and now they’ll get all the pictures in one place.

Source: Now it’s easier to share everyday moments in Google Photos

My Computer

System One

• OS
    64-bit Windows 10
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    System Manufacturer/Model
    Custom self built
    CPU
    Intel i7-8700K OC'd to 5 GHz
    Motherboard
    ASUS ROG Maximus XI Formula Z390
    Memory
    16 GB (8GBx2) G.SKILL TridentZ DDR4 3200 MHz
    Graphics Card(s)
    ASUS ROG-STRIX-GTX1080TI-O11G-GAMING
    Sound Card
    Integrated Digital Audio (S/PDIF)
    Monitor(s) Displays
    3 x 27" Asus VE278Q
    Screen Resolution
    1920x1080
    Hard Drives
    1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus M.2,
    250GB Samsung 960 EVO M.2,
    6TB WD Black WD6001FZWX
    8TB WD MyCloudEX2Ultra NAS
    PSU
    OCZ Series Gold OCZZ1000M 1000W
    Case
    Thermaltake Core P3
    Cooling
    Corsair Hydro H115i
    Keyboard
    Logitech wireless K800
    Mouse
    Logitech MX Master
    Internet Speed
    1 Gb/s Download and 35 Mb/s Upload
    Browser
    Internet Explorer 11
    Antivirus
    Malwarebyte Anti-Malware Premium
    Other Info
    Logitech Z625 speaker system,
    Logitech BRIO 4K Pro webcam,
    HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M477fdn,
    Linksys EA9500 router,
    Arris SB8200 cable modem,
    APC SMART-UPS RT 1000 XL - SURT1000XLI,
    Lumia 1520 phone

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)