• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Good Morning and Good News Installing my print...

Hello guys im wake up today and try find my cd drivers for printer canon mp250.... but i can't find installation cd...

but im plug printer in windows developer preview and in 2 minutes him recognize the printer and install drivers... him show me the printer model and automatically installl all drivers im less then 2 minutes printer works very well...

im very impressed with this developerpreview and waiting for the final product... =)

good morning for all have a nice day! =)

bb

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows Developer Preview and Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 x64
    System Manufacturer/Model Number
    Notebook Amazon A60
    CPU
    AMD Turion 64 TL-50
    Motherboard
    Clevo
    Memory
    4Gb
    Graphics Card(s)
    Nvidia GeForce Go 6100

Avalon

Away for a bit
Australia

Congrats on the smooth installation! Microsoft have been working hard on their native driver support, and it's impressing everyone. Glad to hear you got your printer working! :)

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8 Dev Preview x64
    CPU
    i7 950 3.06GHz
    Motherboard
    Asus Rampage III
    Memory
    G Skill 4GB DDR3 2000MHz
    Graphics Card(s)
    Nvidia GTX570 1.25GB DDR5
    PSU
    Antec ATX TruePower 750W
    Case
    Antec Lanboy Air Red

Tohid

I have the same problem with Canon Pixima IP4500. Recently I have installed Windows 8 and Microsoft office 2013. I can't found the printer in the printing area of micorsoft office any more. In the control panel, under view devices and printers I can see the Inkjet printer icon, but I can not choose this as main printer. Anyway, I can not print anything.
A friend of mine has also a Canon and have the same problem. Canon support site and downloads doesn't help. We have both try to install windows 7 driver, but that does not help.
Can any one help us?

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)