GMA600(400MHZ) driver port GMA500(200MHZ) ?

I updated the links.

Wow! Thanks for the quick response, I appreciate it. Unfortunately, that didn't seem to work.... or at least there were error messages in the dos text like "This version of bcdedit.exe is not compatible with the version of Windows you're running."

Any clues on this? Also, do you know if am I expecting too much from the GMA 600 chipset to get streaming web video without stutter? All non-web video video content seems fine. It's not buffering video on the web, and I have a wireless-N connection.

Also the Windows Aero function isn't working after I install the driver - and I don't get the "transparent" toolbars either.

Thanks again for your help!
Alright, it seems that the bcdedit.exe I included was for 64bit only. We shall do this manually.
Open up cmd as administrator by do the combo WindowsKey+x. Then choose commandpromt(admin).
in the prompt type:

bcdedit -set loadoptions DISABLE_INTEGRITY_CHECKS

and

bcdedit -set testsigning on

reboot and proceed to install drivers.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8 Pro x64
    CPU
    Intel Core i5-2500k
    Motherboard
    ASRock z77 Extreme 4
    Memory
    Team Elite 8GB (4 x 2GB)
    Graphics Card(s)
    Intel HD Graphics 3000 & Nvidia GT 530
    Sound Card
    Realtek ALC892
    Screen Resolution
    1920x1080
    Hard Drives
    Western Digital Caviar Black 750 GB SATA III 7200 RPM
    PSU
    Antec NEO ECO 620C 620W
    Case
    NZXT GAMMA Classic Series
    Cooling
    Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus
    Keyboard
    i-rocks RF-6570
    Mouse
    i-rocks RF-7550A
    Internet Speed
    17Mbps
I updated the links.

Wow! Thanks for the quick response, I appreciate it. Unfortunately, that didn't seem to work.... or at least there were error messages in the dos text like "This version of bcdedit.exe is not compatible with the version of Windows you're running."

Any clues on this? Also, do you know if am I expecting too much from the GMA 600 chipset to get streaming web video without stutter? All non-web video video content seems fine. It's not buffering video on the web, and I have a wireless-N connection.

Also the Windows Aero function isn't working after I install the driver - and I don't get the "transparent" toolbars either.

Thanks again for your help!
Alright, it seems that the bcdedit.exe I included was for 64bit only. We shall do this manually.
Open up cmd as administrator by do the combo WindowsKey+x. Then choose commandpromt(admin).
in the prompt type:

bcdedit -set loadoptions DISABLE_INTEGRITY_CHECKS

and

bcdedit -set testsigning on

reboot and proceed to install drivers.

Thanks again. I tried it, and still no "Aero" and streaming video still stutters heavily on all web content I tried. I also got a warning message when installing the driver setup that it wasn't a certified driver.

Here's the steps I took:

1. Uninstall Intel GMA-600 driver, rebooted
2. Ran the two commands you listed above in an admin command prompt window.
3. Rebooted.
4. Installed the modified GMA-600 driver listed at the beginning of this thread.

It all went well, the computer "works", it's just slow on streaming video and doesn't have Aero or transparency like it did in Win7. It has an Atom 1.5ghz processor, 2gb of RAM and a 64gb SSD drive

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Win 7
I'll get around to making another version. The one I uploaded had some things removed because it was supposed to be a modified driver for the GMA 500.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8 Pro x64
    CPU
    Intel Core i5-2500k
    Motherboard
    ASRock z77 Extreme 4
    Memory
    Team Elite 8GB (4 x 2GB)
    Graphics Card(s)
    Intel HD Graphics 3000 & Nvidia GT 530