GMA 600 drivers for Windows 8

sorry for the interruption here i just catch up with the discussion in run here and I've got a fair clue how to fix a similar trouble though my problem is not exactly same but somewhat similar so finding it helpful to fix that ... thanks.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    System Manufacturer/Model
    e4166
    CPU
    core 2 duel
    Motherboard
    i3
    Graphics Card(s)
    Dell
    Browser
    compe
    Antivirus
    kpersky
Do you mean the v8.14.6.3080 driver for the GMA 600? That's not a new driver, they just use the same Windows 7 driver for the Windows 8 pack. Besides doesn't differ much from the 3077, it only accepts the use of a HDMI to VGA Dongle.

Btw i just installed Windows 8.1 Preview. While i have to say its much faster, there are also some big graphic glitches i talked earlier about. Still no OpenGL support.

Last edited:

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8
Great news gentlemen!

I had been working extremely deep in this project and I actually believe I found a way to enable hardware acceleration. The only problem is that Windows refuses to load the hardware acceleration driver.

I installed the driver by using "Add legacy hardware" and use disk (find the latest driver from your OEM) and install it.

It installs successfully, however not all drivers could be installed. This results in TWO Intel(R) Graphics Media Accelerator 600!

Which I actually believed the "failed" adapter is actually the hardware acceleration part of the GMA 600... I will continue to work and hopefully find a fix.

I somewhat got the 3D to work again. It had improved about 400% from the software rendering. (Before 2-5 fps) (After 10-30 fps)

Did you book any progress on this??

tHANKS

My Computer

System One

• OS
    win8
GMA600 on Latitude ST - Windows 8.1

Is there any chance to get openGL support (WDDM 1.2) for Atom Z670 under Windows 8.1? The tablet is surprisingly usable with 8,1, but when I try to open [DEL]Metro[/DEL] Modern UI Maps app, it doesn't even show it.
I'm on 3077 driver now.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Win8.1
AAAAnnnddd it's done.
I added an openGL line since it was missing and I added the rotation settings. Though, I might have just made the driver worse since they might not be compatible.

Good Luck, here's the driver
GMA600 v4

Can you upload this drivers to another filestore? Dropbox blocked your link :(

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1
Back