[FREE APP] LIVE Tile Clock - Infinity

2088523235 That code didn't work for me. Got some yellow paper saying something about stack. I have to get a few hours sleep so I'll try to figuring it out with a clear head later.
7081309 is the user code I got.

Since Windows Store does not have a coupon system for app developer. We can only offer some upgrade code for free version. You just need to reply this post with your serial number of the app.

CTD (Clock Tile DIY) is a live tile clock app for Win8 Start Screen.
With this app you can design your own Digital/Analog Clock & Countdown with more than 200 item styles (increasing).
Just check This Post .

CLOCK TILE DIY

With the UPGRADE CODE you can (1) save clock-tile to file for backup or share to others, (2) get Extended Art Font Builder for time items' text; (3) never expire.

HOW

1. [*=left]Just open the app and wait until you see the "About" tab. Then click HERE to open the app, you will see the upgrade dialog and the USER-CODE (App's Serial No.).

[*=left]Reply this post with your USER-CODE. I will give you the UPGRADE CODE (Register Code).

[*=left]Fill in the UPGRADE CODE and restart the app, enjoy!

Any problem or suggestion, just reply this post. Thanks.

P.S. Win8 store apps have to request permission to access any user resources on user's device. My app only request the Internet Client permission to download styles (most apps need this permission, to show ads, etc). You can check it in the Charm Bar of the app. So it cannot access any user's private information. The user code is only a hash of user's download GUID of the app, several numbers, that can only be used to distinguish between different users. It's just a serial number and the upgrade code is a register/activation code.
If you have any concerns, just do nothing and please let me know. I can give your a temporary common free-upgrade code that don't need a user-code, but changes everyday. Thanks.

I've almost forgotten this post. There several apps now, just try 2088523235

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    CPU
    i7-3770K
    Motherboard
    ASRock Z77 Extreme4
    Memory
    16 GB
    Graphics Card(s)
    onboard
    Monitor(s) Displays
    17" 24"
    Hard Drives
    1 TB WD
    PSU
    550w
2088523235 That code didn't work for me. Got some yellow paper saying something about stack. I have to get a few hours sleep so I'll try to figuring it out with a clear head later.
7081309 is the user code I got.

I've almost forgotten this post. There several apps now, just try 2088523235

After accepting, restart the app, and wait until you see the "about" tab. If the "Home" button change to "Save", it means upgraded.

And It only works for this app
Windows ??? ? Windows ? Clock Tile DIY ???
It does not support new versions.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8
axile THANK YOU. The clock works now and removes the only quirk I ever found with the Start Screen. After my friend picks up her computer, I'll be purchasing the Pro version for my computer.
Perhaps you could give 30 day free trials because it only takes 15 seconds to appreciate your Start Screen Clocks.
THANK YOU again for the code.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    CPU
    i7-3770K
    Motherboard
    ASRock Z77 Extreme4
    Memory
    16 GB
    Graphics Card(s)
    onboard
    Monitor(s) Displays
    17" 24"
    Hard Drives
    1 TB WD
    PSU
    550w
axile THANK YOU. The clock works now and removes the only quirk I ever found with the Start Screen. After my friend picks up her computer, I'll be purchasing the Pro version for my computer.
Perhaps you could give 30 day free trials because it only takes 15 seconds to appreciate your Start Screen Clocks.
THANK YOU again for the code.

The free version has no time limit. If you have problem, check this page first LIVE TILE Clock Usage

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8
OK, I downloaded this because of favorable reviews here. How about some simple directions, as they are completely lacking from the app... An NO, it's not intuitive.

Is there an alarm? How in the world does one access or set it? NOWHERE is this apparent.
I tried to change the style. How do I apply the new style? No matter what I do it goes back to default. Which is ugly.

I know these are complicated things to ask from an alarm clock app.... Given what I see on my tablet, I'd rate this a piece of crap that won't do anything but show me the time in an ugly format.

Can anyone prove me wrong? Is it so hard to make a simple alarm clock app that works, because I haven't found ONE yet. Not one. Perhaps I should stick with my old wristwatch.

thanks.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    win 8
Back