Explorer.exe error every time at Windows 8 start up

on my part, the load value is not like that, c:\Users\user]LOCALS`1\Temp]ccubaxirq.pif this what the value of my load, do i have to remove it and will solve the problem?

My Computer

System One

• OS
    windows 8
Well well well. This is my 1st post here. I reg this forums 'coz I've found the solution for your problem and want to share it with you all!
Since I read the instruction of Abhishek above and did exactly these steps, I found that the error appears due to a file called msuwflvuc.exe, located in C:\Users\[Your Account]\Local Settings\Temp. This might be a malware which is unknown but classified in "High risk level" by Norton Internet Security 2013. NIS quarantines the file, while doesnot delete the concerned registry key. And I guess you're using an antivirus software that acting the same way as NIS. So the situation is, the registry key still exists while the executive file has been removed, and it makes the trouble! Let see how to deal with this sh!t.

1. Press Windows + R to run Regedit
2. Follow the address: [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows]
3. You will see the string called Load, and its value is something like this: [...]\LOCALS~1\Temp\msuwflvuc.exe
--> That's the root of the issue.
4. Make sure you have permission to edit the key, by clicking menu Edit > Permissions..., then tick the box Full Control in the Allow column > OK.
5. Just delete the string Load you've seen in step 3.
Ta-da! Restart and enjoy!
The step that Qdezi explained is work.I have do it on my laptop,and explorer.exe on startup already gone for now.
THANKS Qdezi :thumb:

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8 pro 64 bit
I am also getting the same error once at the time of start-up, one of my friend suggested to delete load file in "regedit/-- / -- /windowsNt/--". is there any problem for my system registration if I delete the load file? Please reply for me and suggest me the correct way .. thanks in advance..

Thanks & Regards
srikanth.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    windows 8.1
Back