OK I just purchased W8 Pro OEM disc from a computer shop and installed it on my own personal computer. Do I come under the category of System Builder product - Personal user license?
One final question. When the relevant EULA agreement is opened via the link you posted, it has boxes to fill in showing your name, email addresss, and a box to tick showing you accept the licence agreement.
In my situation where I purchased an unopened, brand new DVD of Win8 Pro OEM, at a retail computer shop, is it compulsory to fill those boxes in on the EULA agreement online to registger? I've already activated it online, and wasn't prompted to provide name & email address when installing. However, as per normal, pressed F8 key to accept the licence agreement.
- Windows 7 HP 64bit, Windows 8.1 Pro w/Media Center 64BIT
- Computer type
- System Manufacturer/Model
- ASUS - Home Built
- AMD Phenom II X6 1100T
- ASUS M5A99X EVO
- Crucial Balistic DDR-3 1866 CL 9 (8 GB)
- Graphics Card(s)
- MSI R6850 Cyclone IGD5 PE
- Sound Card
- On Chip
- Monitor(s) Displays
- ASUS VE258Q 25" LED with DVI-HDMI-DisplayPort
- Screen Resolution
- 1920 x 1080
- Hard Drives
Two WD Cavier Black 2TB Sata 6gbs
WD My Book Essential 2TB USB 3.0
- Seasonic X650 80 Plus GOLD Modular
- Corsair 400R
- Antec Kuhler H2O 620, Two 120mm and four 140mm
- AVS Gear Blue LED Backlight
- Logitech Marble Mouse USB, Logitech Precision Game Pad
- Internet Speed
- NIS, Malwarebytes Premium 2
- Other Info
APC UPS ES 750, Netgear WNR3500L Gigabit & Wireless N Router with SamKnows Test Program,
Motorola SB6120 Gigabit Cable Modem.
Brother HL-2170W Laser Printer,
Epson V300 Scanner