• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Can't login to Windows after factory reset on laptop

JWAP7

So i factory reset the laptop and it didnt prompt me to set up a user or anything just loads
up and says log in as other user and i can't log in tried enabling administrator and guest accounts
With cammand prompt and that didn't work so im stumped don't know what to do. I also tried logging
In with microsoft account and that didn't work either. I called toshiba and all they would tell me
(without paying them that is) is that i can't login with microsoft account since i haven't set up an
Initial administrative account but wouldn't tell me how of course. So any suggestions or help would
Be greatly appreciated. Thank you! P.S I factory reset because of a virus so I figured I should clear
The whole thing....big mistake i guess thank you again.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1
    Computer type
    Laptop
    System Manufacturer/Model Number
    Toshiba C55-B5299

KYHI

Pro User
A factory Reset and it does not take you through setting up a user account?? strange...

Did it go through setting up devices and such?? and where are you at when the pc is up?? Login screen??

Can you post a pic of where you are now stuck at???

You can also try holding CTRL+SHIFT+F3 that should cause the PC to reboot in Audit Mode

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 3.1 > Windows 10
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    Dell XPS 8700
    CPU
    I7
    Memory
    24 GB

JWAP7

Thats where the computer continues to load up to and will not respond to any keys that I push now it was before
But cant even get it to go to bios now but im going to keep trying.

Attachments

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1
    Computer type
    Laptop
    Toshiba C55-B5299