Can't login to Windows after factory reset on laptop

JWAP7

So i factory reset the laptop and it didnt prompt me to set up a user or anything just loads
up and says log in as other user and i can't log in tried enabling administrator and guest accounts
With cammand prompt and that didn't work so im stumped don't know what to do. I also tried logging
In with microsoft account and that didn't work either. I called toshiba and all they would tell me
(without paying them that is) is that i can't login with microsoft account since i haven't set up an
Initial administrative account but wouldn't tell me how of course. So any suggestions or help would
Be greatly appreciated. Thank you! P.S I factory reset because of a virus so I figured I should clear
The whole thing....big mistake i guess thank you again.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1
    Computer type
    Laptop
    System Manufacturer/Model
    Toshiba C55-B5299
A factory Reset and it does not take you through setting up a user account?? strange...

Did it go through setting up devices and such?? and where are you at when the pc is up?? Login screen??

Can you post a pic of where you are now stuck at???

You can also try holding CTRL+SHIFT+F3 that should cause the PC to reboot in Audit Mode

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 3.1 > Windows 10
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    Dell XPS 8700
    CPU
    I7
    Memory
    24 GB
20150321_134619.jpg

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1
    Computer type
    Laptop
    Toshiba C55-B5299
Thats where the computer continues to load up to and will not respond to any keys that I push now it was before
But cant even get it to go to bios now but im going to keep trying.

Attachments

• 20150321_134619.jpg
    20150321_134619.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 90

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1
    Computer type
    Laptop
    Toshiba C55-B5299