can't find a driver for nVIDIA Tesla M6 win 8.1

droniexx

My HDD on my Dell Precision 7710 went Dead I replaced it with a 2TB SSD when I loaded win 8.1 Pro I then had to load drivers In Dell support
there was no Nvidia Tesla M6 so I went to Nvidia they offered only win ten version so I tried win 10 on my laptop but an error message said
No compatable hardware on this Machine. I know my Machine does not have a Nvidia gpu only and Intel hd 530 GPU. I purchaded this machine
buyer it was a refurb. he told me I should be able to download from Nvidia site so he was no help . I am looking for help from anyone who is
techie minded who can help I have had the laptop cleaned and up graded to 64 GB ram and 2.480 SSD it is better for gaming but lags slightly
when on line gaming it needs Nvidia. I would be most great ful for your help thank you

My Computer

System One

• OS
    win 8.1
    Computer type
    Laptop
    System Manufacturer/Model
    worstation 7710
    CPU
    i7 6th gen
    Memory
    64 GB
    Graphics Card(s)
    deicated Intel HD 530
    Sound Card
    Realtek
    Screen Resolution
    3840x2160
    Hard Drives
    the SSD total 3.24TB
    Case
    worstation /Laptop
    Cooling
    Twin Fans
    Mouse
    Wireless
    Browser
    firefox 64 bit
    Antivirus
    AVAST PREMIUM
Well, it's been since April, when you posted your situation. Did you ever find the driver you needed?

When I installed Windows 8.1 on my main PC, with an NVIDEA video card, the installer initially did not install the correct driver, but some generic driver that worked.

Several days later, when I was booting up that same PC, I saw a note down in the system tray, telling me that Windows was installing a new Video Driver. WTF?
Shazam! Windows 8.1 saw that it did not have the correct driver for my video card and went out and found the correct one and installed it. 8.1 is kind of weird that way. But that's just one more thing I love about 8.1.

So give it time and maybe 8.1 will find the correct driver for you.

Cheers mate!
TM :cool:

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Win-8.1/Pro/64
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    System Manufacturer/Model
    Acer X-1200
    CPU
    AMD 2 Core