Solved BSOD everytime i plug my phone in

dhazechromeunit

Hi i have a galaxy s4 and recently my computer has started give me a bsod and says security kernel check fail..anyone think they can help with this?

My Computer

System One

• OS
    windows 8
Hi

All your BSOD seems to be caused by InCDRec.sys which is a component of Nero Backitup.

Code:
BugCheck 139, {3, fffff88018d2c4e0, fffff88018d2c438, 0}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for InCDRec.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for InCDRec.sys
Probably caused by : [COLOR=#ff0000][B]InCDRec.sys [/B][/COLOR]( InCDRec+18cb )

I would recommend uninstalling Nero 10 and all it's components completely from the system. For writing discs you can use excellent Ashampoo Burning Studio Free which is far better than Nero.

https://www.ashampoo.com/en/usd/pin/7110/burning-software/Ashampoo-Burning-Studio-FREE

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 7
From the official Nero Forum:

Sadly we have to inform you that any Version of Nero prior to Nero 12 will not officially be supported with Windows® 8.
Nero does not plan to add Windows 8 support for any older versions.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    windows 8.1
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    System Manufacturer/Model
    self build
    CPU
    Intel(R) Core(TM) i5 CPU 750 @ 2.67GHz
    Motherboard
    Asrock P55 Pro
    Memory
    DDR3 Team--Elite-1333 8 gb
    Graphics Card(s)
    Sapphire R9 280x
    Sound Card
    Realtek Alc 855
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Acer V233H
    Screen Resolution
    1920 x 1020
    Hard Drives
    Samsung evo 850 SSd
    Seagate ST 320 gb
    Samsung HD 750 gb
    Seagate ST 3000gb
    PSU
    OCZ Stealth 600 watt
    Case
    Antec 300
    Mouse
    Speedlink Ledos and Nexus
k i uninstalled my nero suite and its still crashing within seconds of me plugging my phone in. I also tried uninstalling kies and the drivers so windows could reinstall them itself but it only made it to 2% before crashing.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    windows 8
Hi

InCDRec.sys is still the culprit which means Nero uninstaller leaved it in your system probably because some process may actively using it. Please try the below steps to disable the driver and let me know the result.

1. Download Serviwin from http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/serviwin.zip

2. Run the tool and you will see all services and drivers active in the system.

serviwin.gif

3. Scroll down and select InCDRec from the list and right click on it. Choose Change Startup Type --> Disabled and reboot the machine.

4. Rerun Serviwin and make sure InCDRec is shown as Disabled in the Startup Type column. Also the status should be shown as Stopped. Now plug your phone.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 7
ok im clicking to disable the driver but its not doing anything. I also tried stopping it but that does nothing also. Is it possible for me to just delete the driver?

My Computer

System One

• OS
    windows 8
Back