For a while I had no trace of BSOD (since 30 July). After a while (few months) it occurs again, today for four times I get BSOD. I made a rar file of the minidump files. I think maybe the problem is the video card, but I don't know for sure, please help somebody, blueelvis, I hope you can help me again. Thanks all for now.
- Windows 10 Pro 64Bit
- AMD FX-8150 Black Edition, sAM3+ 3.60 GHz, Octa-Core, 16MB, 125W
- Asus Sabertooth 990FX AM3+
- Corsair Vengeance 32GB DDR3 kit (4x 8GB), CMZ32GX3M4X1866C10'
- Graphics Card(s)
- EVGA GTX 970 Superclocked ACX 2.0
- Monitor(s) Displays
- Philips 32"PFL9606H/12
- Hard Drives
- Samsung 850 Pro series 1 TB