Old Guys Rule!
I still have machines running both 7 & 8 (as well as 10) so I still read all 3 forums everyday.
- W10 Pro (desktop), W10 (laptop), W10 Pro (tablet)
- Computer type
- System Manufacturer/Model
- Home built i7-8700K, Hp Envy x360 EVO Laptop, MS Surface Pro 7
- 3.7Ghz Core i7-8700K, 11th Gen Core i7-1165G7 4.7Ghz, 10th Gen Core™ i5-1035G4 1.1Ghz
- ASUS TUF Z370-Pro Gaming, HP, MS
- 16G, 8G, 8G
- Graphics Card(s)
- AMD Radeon RX580, Intel Iris Graphics, Intel Iris Plus Graphics G4
- Sound Card
- ATI High Definition Audio (Built-in to mobo)
- Monitor(s) Displays
- Dell S2817Q 28", 15.6"
- Screen Resolution
- 3840x2160, 1366x768 (laptop)
- Hard Drives
- 500GB ssd boot drive with 2 & 10TB Data on Desktop, 512GB ssd for laptop, 128GB SSD tablet, 500GB ssd laptop
- Corsair CX 750M
- Antec 100
- Coolermaster CM 212+
- IBM Model M - used continuously since 1986
- Microsoft IntelliMouse
- Internet Speed
- 120Mbps/6Mbps down/up
- MSE on desktop, Defender on laptop
- Other Info
- Retired after working in the tech industry for 41 years. First 10 years as a Technician, the rest as a programmer/software engineer. After 1 year of retirement, I was bored so went back to work as a Robotic Process Automation Consultant.