Access violations when using NetMeter

entryman

New Member
Messages
15
I installed NetMeter for Windows 8 x64 and recently every time it starts NetMeter throws all kinds of access violations to seemingly random addresses. It never used to be like that. It may have started after updates earlier this month.

Is there anyone else here who uses NetMeter in Windows 8 x64 Pro version? Can you tell me if it works for you? Thanks
 

My Computer

System One

  • OS
    Windows 8 Pro x64

CountMike

Well-Known Member
VIP Member
Guru
Messages
4,664
Location
Belgrade , Serbia
The only Net Metar I was able to make to work on W7 and 8 is ver. 1.1.4 Beta.
 

My Computer

System One

  • OS
    Windows 8.1 Pro
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    System Manufacturer/Model
    Home made
    CPU
    AMD Ryzen7 2700x
    Motherboard
    Asus Prime x470 Pro
    Memory
    16GB Kingston 3600
    Graphics Card(s)
    Asus strix 570 OC 4gb
    Hard Drives
    Samsung 960 evo 250GB
    Silicon Power V70 240GB SSD
    WD 1 TB Blue
    WD 2 TB Blue
    Bunch of backup HDDs.
    PSU
    Sharkoon, Silent Storm 660W
    Case
    Raidmax
    Cooling
    CCM Nepton 140xl
    Internet Speed
    40/2 Mbps
    Browser
    Firefox
    Antivirus
    WD

entryman

New Member
Messages
15
The only Net Metar I was able to make to work on W7 and 8 is ver. 1.1.4 Beta.

Yeah that's the version I'm using. I was unable to reproduce in a virtual machine. I have no idea what's causing it to happen on my laptop. If anyone has an idea please update this thread. I've turned on thread subscription. Thanks
 

My Computer

System One

  • OS
    Windows 8 Pro x64
Top