Keyboard shortcuts are always central to any Windows power user and it’s incredible how much more productive and efficient you can become once you’ve got a good handle on them. After using keyboard shortcuts for a while they become second nature to you and you’ll find yourself using them without realizing it.
With Windows 8, I think that keyboard shortcuts have become more important than ever because of the new Metro UI. The Metro UI as most of you should know by now is based primarily around touch. And while Microsoft have worked hard to make it friendly for users without desktops, there’s still a bit of a learning curve with it. Microsoft have added plenty of new keyboard shortcuts to Windows 8 to try and make it easier to navigate around the Metro UI.
A Collection Of Windows 8 Keyboard Shortcuts
- WCP / Win.7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1.
- System Manufacturer/Model
- LAPTOP. HP Pavilion dv7-4010TX .
- Intel i7 -720QM.[1.6GHz Turbo Boost 2.8GHz. 6MB Cache.]
- 8 DDR 3 RAM. 1066MHZ
- Graphics Card(s)
- ATI 1024 MB. DDR3. Radeon HD5650
- Monitor(s) Displays
- 17.3" High Definition Brightview LCD. LED Backlit.
- Screen Resolution
- 1600 x 900.
- Hard Drives
- Laptop / notebook.
- Of course.Cooler Master 3 fan with various speeds.
- Does the keyboardless Laptop exist?
- Logitech Anywhere mouse. MX.
- Internet Speed
- Too slow.
- Other Info