OS: Windows 8.1 Single Language Edition

I have solved this problem after one month & Found a solution myself.I have realized that .Net files are corrupted. I re-installed everything & tried SFC Scan, DISM Methods but none of them worked.And also I could not Proceed 'Refresh my PC' after upgrading from windows 8 to windows 8.1

Steps I followed to Resolve this Problem

You can find .Net Installation Folders here.

C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft.NET


Before Proceeding I have taken backup of .Net Folders Which I mentioned above.To resolve this issue I have deleted those .Net files after entering into SafeMode

1) I have installed 'Windows 8.1 Single Language Edition' Virtually in my VMware Workstation by using ISO
2) After installing that, I have Copied .Net Installation Folders from that Virtual Machine OS in VMware
3) Then I have Pasted that .Net Folders from my Virtual machine to my Host Machine(Original OS) at this following path
C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft.NET

4) Now Everything is Working fine