Latest CCleaner Version Released
Be sure to look at the Install Options to uncheck what you do not want to be installed along with CCleaner
- Improved Chrome and Opera History cleaning
- Improved Firefox Session and Cache cleaning
- Updated Windows Explorer MRU cache cleaning
- Improved 64-bit build architecture on Windows 10
- Optimized Auto Update process (Professional only)
- Updated ZoneAlarm cleaning
- Minor GUI improvements
- Minor bug fixes
full version history...
If you wanted to add CCEnhancer
CCEnhancer is a small tool which adds support for over 1,000 new programs into the popular program CCleaner. The tool uses the winapp2.ini system built into CCleaner to easily add new rules and definitions for programs. The rules were sourced mainly from the Piriform Support Forum, with several sourced from other places around the internet.
Release Date: March 18th 2017
CCEnhancer 4.4.2 is now available for download. This version improves browser detection in the Trim feature and updates several translation files.
- Updated Japanese, Turkish and Traditional Chinese translations.
- winapp2.ini trim feature now detects Chrome, Blink-based Opera, and Vivaldi