Windows 8 and 8.1 Forums

tenforums.com

  1. #1

    tenforums.com


    When will tenforums.com be up and running?

      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  2. #2


    Posts : 22,577
    64-bit Windows 10


    Already is. You can log in with your same Nine Forums credentials.

    Windows 10 Forums
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  3. #3


    Edmonton, AB
    Posts : 7
    Windows 8/7 Pro VISTA XP 98SE 95 3.x


    Quote Originally Posted by Brink View Post
    Already is. You can log in with your same Nine Forums credentials.

    Windows 10 Forums
    Unable to register. Image verification unsuccessful due to incorrect reCAPTCHA™ private key. Contact the admin.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  4. #4


    I've switched it to old style captcha for now, you should now be able to register.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  5. #5


    Posts : 22,577
    64-bit Windows 10


    Quote Originally Posted by polycue View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brink View Post
    Already is. You can log in with your same Nine Forums credentials.

    Windows 10 Forums
    Unable to register. Image verification unsuccessful due to incorrect reCAPTCHA™ private key. Contact the admin.
    Hey Pat,

    I show that you already have an account below at Ten Forums. It'll be the same log in credentials that you had at Nine Forums.

    View Profile: polycue - Windows 10 Forums

    Please let me know if you need a new password.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  6. #6


    Posts : 143
    Windows 8.1


    So I guess accounts from seven or eightforums are not exported?
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  7. #7


    Quote Originally Posted by avada View Post
    So I guess accounts from seven or eightforums are not exported?
    No, you need to sign up to each forum separately.

    Regards,
    Jamie
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  8. #8


    Posts : 40
    Win 8.1


    I signed up to TenForums several days ago with new credentials. The login works fine and I am shown as a visitor but I cannot post a reply nor start a new thread. I've used the 'Contact us' tag to query this three times but I've had no answers.
    I recently installed Win 10 TP on a mini laptop that was on XP so I'm interested in joining in the discussions. However, I'm finding this access problem very frustrating, especially as I'm getting no answers to my queries.
    Any ideas would be appreciated.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  9. #9


    Posts : 22,577
    64-bit Windows 10


    Hello Geeky,

    I had sent you a reply to your "Contact us" email letting you know that you needed to activate your account from your activation email sent to you.

    I have manually activated your account, so you should be able to post at www.tenforums.com now.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  10. #10


    Posts : 40
    Win 8.1


    Quote Originally Posted by Geeky View Post
    I signed up to TenForums several days ago with new credentials. The login works fine and I am shown as a visitor but I cannot post a reply nor start a new thread. I've used the 'Contact us' tag to query this three times but I've had no answers.
    I recently installed Win 10 TP on a mini laptop that was on XP so I'm interested in joining in the discussions. However, I'm finding this access problem very frustrating, especially as I'm getting no answers to my queries.
    Any ideas would be appreciated.
    Thanks Brink. I appreciate your intervention. As I said, I never received any reply to any of the three messages I sent. The first one mentioned the fact that I never received the activation e-mail so there was nothing I could do.
    At least I'm pleased to hear that this step did work.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
tenforums.com
Related Threads
I have made at least six attempts to register for TenForums.com, but every time something goes wrong and I have to re-enter the password, redo the security stuff, or something else. So far, I have not succeeded and when I type the security phrase exactly as it is, I'm told I did it wrong. And no,...
Eight Forums Android App Eight Forums IOS App Follow us on Facebook