Check the efficiency of RAM by starting the computer with only one RAM chip (check the efficiency of all RAM bones in this way), connecting RAM to other slots, changing clocks, voltage, speed and timing of RAM in the BIOS, also change RAM to another
1. Run Driver Verifier Manager through type "verifier" in search on the right side
2. Select "Create standard settings"
3. Select "Select driver names from a list"
4. Tick all 3rd party drivers and 4 Microsoft drivers (ntoskrnl.exe, ntfs.sys, classpnp.sys and ci.dll)
5. Accept changes and reboot...
There is only one problem. Not always OEM monitors drivers to keep them up to date (I would even say that this rarely happens), and searching for them on other websites can be tedious.
Hence the proposal to use the Snappy Driver program which is a trusted program and in which most popular...
Not all providers place drivers for their products on their websites. If possible, I try to link to the provider's site, but if there are no drivers out there, I suggest installing them via Snappy Driver. Yes I know,
that these types of programs have bad reviews (because they make a mess in the...
Check in Windows Update if there is any system update to install and update:
Qualcomm Atheros Bluetooth drivers (check in Snappy Driver Download)
Intel Display Audio Driver (check in Snappy Driver Download)