Welcome To EightForums!
1. As you have upgraded to Windows 10, You will get a better help @ Installation & Upgrade : TenForums.
2. Also check with the Sticky Threads to make sure about the games working with Windows 10 as There!
3. For a better help, Please update your specs on EightForums...
Recovery Tools --Bootable Rescue Disk may come handy.
It has two utilities for the purpose i.e. ProduKey & ShowKeyPlus
UPDATED : DEALING WITH OLD DRIVES! You can purchase External USB Disk Enclosure(s). Then You can place those drives in the enclosure and connect to a USB...
1. First of all try to Restore the Windows Search service. This can resolve your issue.
2. There are multiple ways you can try to Start a service.
3. Can you make changes to other services ? For eg. If you don't use Bitlocker, You can try to disable it.
4. If you want to check /...
Perhaps we can also make a batch file for opening Powershell in the given location. We have to place it in the location where we want to open Powershell from & just double click it. Though the look differs but the functionality should work the same way.
Let me know if it...
The Question : how to install win 8.1 x64 successfully with the latest win 8.1 x64 iso ?
Actually, all the latest win 8.1 iso variants include the Update 2919355 (APRIL 2014) and this update roll is supposed to cause restart loop problem i.e.
After you install Update...
axe0 is quite right answering & virtual6 is very prompt !
sorry, i am a bit late !
@ axe0 , thanks sir.
1.Yes, IE is not a requirement for Windows Update to function.
You can enable IE, use the link, disable IE and have Windows Update function properly for Windows and...
@ axe0 : Sir, thanks for all your efforts.
1.i don't know if in this situation there is a difference between Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 though (if the link shows up in Windows 8 and not in Windows 8.1).
Sir, i also don't know , am totally new to windows 8. but the very same problem is...
Hi axe0 ,
thanks for the quick response.
axe0 says :
From what I remember, long time not used Windows 8, you may be able to register a different browser as default that Windows will uses when clicking 'find out more'.
1) i also had same thought so i did everything to make Google Chrome...
I have just got a laptop from my brother (used) and made a 'minimum image' restore. I made all the windows updates for 'windows 8 single Languge x64' by 'check for updates, download them but let me decide to install'. As PROs advice, i never used IE and disabled it. Now i...