unfortunately i tried this and all listed solutions in net nothing worked
even register edit also didnt work i tried 8 different methods
even after 4 months its still in same condition so got new drive
tried this too
CMD -> Attrib -h -r -s /s /d G:/*.* (use your drive letter instead of G)
i created usb bootable disk using rufus
it made usb drive write protected now i cant formated
i tried almost all possible ways available in net
1. i used disk part method and changed attributes still same
2. i used reg edit method and change device storage properties result same...
i got HP envy m6 laptop
i use bluetooth wireless mouse
it came with windows 8.1 single pack i some how installed
multilanguage windows 8.1 with all drivers
the issue i face is automatic cursor movement or selection
(its touch screen )
i switched off mouse still movement was there...
i was using win 8 .1 RTM
and after somedays of installation it asks for restart for update
but when ever i do it says critical process died
1. i tried reseting it becomes ok but again after few days it asks for update and same issue
2. i tried clean install of win 8.1 by formatting...
currently in win 8 i use 1366x768 its old model so i couldnt find much info now but it supports 1366x768
i tried above mentioned drivers pack still same eerror
also i found that if i partion or format a Hard disk in win 8 it says it cant install win 8.1 rtm on the partition
guess MS may...
windows 8.1 RTM installation says (Display) not supported
1. i tried with windows 8 x64 RTM upgrade,it started and after restart it displayed display not supported
2.so i tried with windows 8.1 x64 beta upgrade still same msg,so itried updating all display drivers and other driver and...