Windows 8 and 8.1 Forums


0xc0000225 Problem Solved but hard disk size and OKR

  1. #1

    0xc0000225 Problem Solved but hard disk size and OKR


    Hello guys,

    i've solved the blue screen problem 0xc0000225 using EasyRE
    but now the problem is the total hard disk space it is showing as 200GB (mine is 1TB)
    i thought of taking backup of image file using OneKey Recovery but it says"Current System Cannot Support Backup"
    i'm confused
    help me!

    thanks in advance
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cats.jpg   cats1.jpg  

      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  2. #2


    What it looks like in Disk Management ?
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  3. #3


    Quote Originally Posted by CountMike View Post
    What it looks like in Disk Management ?
    Hi CountMike

    Here is how it looks , all this happened when i tried to partition using EaseUS partition manager

    Click image for larger version
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  4. #4


    Aha, that's what happened. You have bunch of "Unallocated" partitions which are not recognized by the system. For the beginning, you can create partition on each one of them. Later on you can put together adjacent partitions if you want to.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  5. #5


    Quote Originally Posted by CountMike View Post
    Aha, that's what happened. You have bunch of "Unallocated" partitions which are not recognized by the system. For the beginning, you can create partition on each one of them. Later on you can put together adjacent partitions if you want to.
    Thanks for quick reply CountMike,
    Your help is much appreciated.
    Please let me know how to do that?
    and how can we make Onekey Recovery work again?
    i did not took any backup of OS
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  6. #6


    Sorry about Onekey Recovery, never dealt with it.
    As for HDD, in Disk Management all you have to right click on an unallocated partition and choose "Make partition", let it format to default NTFS and give it a name so you don't confuse it with other ones. You can do that with EaseUS Partition Master - Free Partition Magic alternative, Partition Manager Software for Windows PC and Server to do same thing but with more options and better GUI.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  7. #7


    Quote Originally Posted by CountMike View Post
    Sorry about Onekey Recovery, never dealt with it.
    As for HDD, in Disk Management all you have to right click on an unallocated partition and choose "Make partition", let it format to default NTFS and give it a name so you don't confuse it with other ones. You can do that with EaseUS Partition Master - Free Partition Magic alternative, Partition Manager Software for Windows PC and Server to do same thing but with more options and better GUI.
    Thanks buddy for your help
    it worked
    now the only problem is to make OneKey Recovery work
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  8. #8


    Quote Originally Posted by ravitejabhukya View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CountMike View Post
    Sorry about Onekey Recovery, never dealt with it.
    As for HDD, in Disk Management all you have to right click on an unallocated partition and choose "Make partition", let it format to default NTFS and give it a name so you don't confuse it with other ones. You can do that with EaseUS Partition Master - Free Partition Magic alternative, Partition Manager Software for Windows PC and Server to do same thing but with more options and better GUI.
    Thanks buddy for your help
    it worked
    now the only problem is to make OneKey Recovery work
    You are welcome.
    Once I set everything up to satisfactory condition I use Macrium Reflect FREE Edition - Information and download to make a backup of the system and every now and than make a new second, updated copy to another HDD. I also like using a separate HDD, nowadays an SSD for system and booting from so if anything happens to OS (and it probably will), whole process of returning to working condition is a snap.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  9. #9


    Quote Originally Posted by CountMike View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ravitejabhukya View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CountMike View Post
    Sorry about Onekey Recovery, never dealt with it.
    As for HDD, in Disk Management all you have to right click on an unallocated partition and choose "Make partition", let it format to default NTFS and give it a name so you don't confuse it with other ones. You can do that with EaseUS Partition Master - Free Partition Magic alternative, Partition Manager Software for Windows PC and Server to do same thing but with more options and better GUI.
    Thanks buddy for your help
    it worked
    now the only problem is to make OneKey Recovery work
    You are welcome.
    Once I set everything up to satisfactory condition I use Macrium Reflect FREE Edition - Information and download to make a backup of the system and every now and than make a new second, updated copy to another HDD. I also like using a separate HDD, nowadays an SSD for system and booting from so if anything happens to OS (and it probably will), whole process of returning to working condition is a snap.
    The thing is that my laptop lenovo G50-70 came with pre-isntalled win8.1,
    when i bought they said to take backup of the OS using OneKey Recovery,
    since lenovo is not providing separate disks now a days,so i forgot to take backup and i have tried to partition it using EaseUS then in the middle of this process i got an error 0xc0000225,i have solved this with the help of EasyRE neosmart(bought it online)
    it worked but with the above said problems HDD size and Onekey Recovery.
    Is there any way i can make Onekey recovery work and then using it i will backup the os?
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  10. #10


    As I said before, I'm not familiar with that program but hang on in here or make a new thread with "OneKey Recovery" in the heading. Somebody with experience with it might respond.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
0xc0000225 Problem Solved but hard disk size and OKR
Related Threads
Solved Hard Disk problem (Win 8.1) Toshiba ultrabook in Performance & Maintenance
I have a Toshiba ultrabook. that someone brought to me. Every time on start up it says "Windows detected a Hard Disk problem". Steps I took so far. 1.Tried to boot to UBCD to run HHD diagnostic on it. could not boot to the USB ODD. I tried turning off secure boot and enabled legacy support....
My Samsung ATIV Book 9 Plus has a 128 GB SSD, with 40 GB storage space left. I've noticed that my PC eats up a large amount of memory. I have all the native windows apps installed plus my 3GB of files (documents, photos etc.) and the Google Chrome, MS Office 2007, and Prezi softwares - no more, no...
I have Windows 8 installed on a Hyper-V VM in Windows 8.1. It turned out that the size I originally allocated for the virtual hard disk was too small, so I went into settings for the VM and expanded it. But Windows 8 in that VM still sees only the smaller hard disk size. In Hyper-V manager,...
Solved Hard Disk problem in Drivers & Hardware
not able to delete partition (21.85GB) and extend it to partition C how to do that??? please need help :(
This software seems to work exceptionally well. Quick install, no cost, and effective. What more could any cheap-b*** chiphead want. I checked it's security history with Kaspersky, and it doesn't have many users yet, but it only showed up a little more than a month ago. The author is a part of...
My problem is about Newly installed Windows 8 dual booting with an older windows 8 1st i had this old hard drive with a pre installed windows 8 on it so a bought a new hard drive and installed windows 8 on it through the old windows 8. The installation was successful and been able to boot...
33391
Eight Forums Android App Eight Forums IOS App Follow us on Facebook