Windows 8 and 8.1 Forums


Latest AMD Catalyst Graphics Driver for Windows 8

  1. #161


    VA USA
    Posts : 349
    W8.1up1 Pro x64 w/media center


    Anyone have any word on when the final AMD radeon/mobile drivers are commin? they been on beta 14 a while now

      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  2. #162


    Posts : 108
    Windows 8.1 Pro with Media Center © 2013 Version: 6.3.9600 Build 9600.16408


    Quote Originally Posted by HOODY View Post
    Anyone have any word on when the final AMD radeon/mobile drivers are commin? they been on beta 14 a while now

    I thought you weren't using the Beta drivers after Microsoft released their official driver package for Intel/AMD mobile series switchable graphics. You had better install the Microsoft package and call it a day. Once installed Microsoft's update service will automatically update your video drivers as needed.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  3. #163


    VA USA
    Posts : 349
    W8.1up1 Pro x64 w/media center


    Quote Originally Posted by MKeezy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HOODY View Post
    Anyone have any word on when the final AMD radeon/mobile drivers are commin? they been on beta 14 a while now

    I thought you weren't using the Beta drivers after Microsoft released their official driver package for Intel/AMD mobile series switchable graphics. You had better install the Microsoft package and call it a day. Once installed Microsoft's update service will automatically update your video drivers as needed.
    not usin any "beta: drivers... have the last official "final" AMD driver (m 13.12) and last official final Intel driver (3517) installed. Was only askin if any word on when the "final" 14 series AMD was comin out.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  4. #164


    Posts : 108
    Windows 8.1 Pro with Media Center © 2013 Version: 6.3.9600 Build 9600.16408


    Quote Originally Posted by HOODY View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MKeezy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HOODY View Post
    Anyone have any word on when the final AMD radeon/mobile drivers are commin? they been on beta 14 a while now
    I thought you weren't using the Beta drivers after Microsoft released their official driver package for Intel/AMD mobile series switchable graphics. You had better install the Microsoft package and call it a day. Once installed Microsoft's update service will automatically update your video drivers as needed.
    not usin any "beta: drivers... have the last official "final" AMD driver (m 13.12) and last official final Intel driver (3517) installed. Was only askin if any word on when the "final" 14 series AMD was comin out.



    I see you're running Windows 8.1 Pro w/Media Center. Did you have any issues installing the latest (KB2919355) Windows 8.1 update 1 update that came out last week?

    I hear some people's systems crashing and were unable to take the update; without which, no further updates for the Windows 8.1 OS will be offered through the Windows Update Service starting this upcoming May 2014.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  5. #165


    VA USA
    Posts : 349
    W8.1up1 Pro x64 w/media center


    Quote Originally Posted by MKeezy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HOODY View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MKeezy View Post

    I thought you weren't using the Beta drivers after Microsoft released their official driver package for Intel/AMD mobile series switchable graphics. You had better install the Microsoft package and call it a day. Once installed Microsoft's update service will automatically update your video drivers as needed.
    not usin any "beta: drivers... have the last official "final" AMD driver (m 13.12) and last official final Intel driver (3517) installed. Was only askin if any word on when the "final" 14 series AMD was comin out.



    I see you're running Windows 8.1 Pro w/Media Center. Did you have any issues installing the latest (KB2919355) Windows 8.1 update 1 update that came out last week?

    I hear some people's systems crashing and were unable to take the update; without which, no further updates for the Windows 8.1 OS will be offered through the Windows Update Service starting this upcoming May 2014.
    yeah I had problems, kept getting error when installing the update, all other updates installed fine. Tried all the usual "expert" advice's, but nothing. So ended up D/L a leaked ISO of w8 with update, burned the ISO, ran the setup. Had to use a public install key, than was able to activate it as usual with my retail bought key, than had to re activate the media center with my retail key for that. When it was done I had another update that brought me up to the latest "update 1". So now I'm updated and runnin OK, but had to go through it that way.

    I posted the link on some windows 8 thread and was told it was illegal lol, oh well, I know MS doesn't care about the "leaked" ISO's, figure how many MSD and Technet people got them and handed them out. I seen something that maybe MS was going to make the ISO thing available public end of month, who knows, but it may be the only way some can get the dunbazz thing to work.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  6. #166


    Posts : 62
    Windows 8.1 Pro x64
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  7. #167


    Posts : 22,031
    64-bit Windows 10


    Thank you kpo. First post update.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  8. #168


    Australia
    Posts : 57
    Windows 10 & 8.1 64-bit, Kubuntu


    14.4 RC1 was crashing every minute or so on my system.

    Had to uninstall it.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  9. #169


    Covington, La
    Posts : 1,184
    Windows 7 HP 64bit, Windows 8.1 Pro w/Media Center 64BIT
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  10. #170


    Posts : 22,031
    64-bit Windows 10


    Thank you Jim. First post updated.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

Page 17 of 43 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
Latest AMD Catalyst Graphics Driver for Windows 8

Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Latest Realtek HD Audio Driver Version for Windows 8
Latest Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs 6637 Last Updated: January 10th 2017 DRIVER VERSION: 6.0.1.8040 (Only 64-bit Windows) Download at:
Sound & Audio
Latest NVIDIA GeForce Graphics Drivers for Windows 8
4389NVIDIA Driver Downloads - Advanced Search4389 Hot Fix NVIDIA DRIVER Version: 376.60 Release Date for Desktops and Notebooks: January 10th 2017 In Device Manager: 10.18.13.7660 Download: GeForce Hot Fix driver version 376.60 | NVIDIA This is GeForce Hot Fix driver version 376.60 that...
Graphic Cards
Latest Intel HD Graphics Driver for Windows 8
Latest Intel Iris and HD Graphics Driver for Windows 7 Intel Download Center Link Intel Driver Update Utility Intel Beta Graphics Driver for Windows 7/8.1/10 BETA version: 15.45.12.4552
Graphic Cards
BSOD on Windows 8.1 with latest NVidia driver
Hi, I recently updated my graphics card drivers from 327.23 to 331.58 (and later to 331.65). With each of the 331.xx drivers I get freezes while browsing (using Chrome 30.0.1599.101 m) or playing games (e.g. Batman Arkham Origins). When the freeze occours everything stands still (youtube...
BSOD Crashes and Debugging
Which catalyst ccc for a his radeon 4850 graphics in 8.1
Gosh, I'm really new to this win 8 but does anyone know which catalyst ccc suite I need? or is it even needed any more in this new to me, version? Thanks! :)
Drivers & Hardware
Latest Synaptics Touchpad Driver Released for Windows
32699 Latest Synaptics Touchpad Driver Released for Windows Synaptics Touchpad Driver Download Page Version: 17.0.19
Drivers & Hardware
ATI Radeon Xpress 200 Series Latest Driver For Windows 8
Hi all, Please can someone give me a download link for ATI Radeon Xpress 200 Series Latest Driver For Windows 8.... Actually, I frequently Get This driver has stopped responding and has recovered errors.... Please Someoe give me a link for it.... Any help is appreciated... Please :-(
Graphic Cards
Eight Forums Android App Eight Forums IOS App Follow us on Facebook