Windows 8 and 8.1 Forums


Mobile Intel Series 4 and Intel HD Graphics 1st Generation

  1. #51


    Posts : 2
    Windows 7 and Windows 8


    Quote Originally Posted by XDleader555 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Hi!
    Intel released new driver for the first gen of Intel Core HD Graphics,
    this is the link:
    http://downloadmirror.intel.com/2177..._64_152257.zip

    unfortunately Intel will not release driver for WIndows 8.

    Can I ask you if you can sign these new drivers for Windows 8?
    Updated. Check the first post.
    Thank you!

      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  2. #52


    Posts : 3
    Windows 8


    Hi there!

    I installed the drivers manually on device manager using the "bcdedit.exe /set testsigning on" (since the standard install didn't work)

    But if i try to go back to
    "bcdedit.exe /set testsigning off" and restart the computer it does'n use the Intel drivers, and say that could'nt check the signature.... While the screen stays on 800x600 (or something like that... )

    What should i do?

    Thanks!
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  3. #53


    Quote Originally Posted by poiuyt View Post
    Hi there!

    I installed the drivers manually on device manager using the "bcdedit.exe /set testsigning on" (since the standard install didn't work)

    But if i try to go back to
    "bcdedit.exe /set testsigning off" and restart the computer it does'n use the Intel drivers, and say that could'nt check the signature.... While the screen stays on 800x600 (or something like that... )

    What should i do?

    Thanks!
    You don't turn it off. You leave it on.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  4. #54


    Posts : 3
    Windows 8


    Quote Originally Posted by XDleader555 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by poiuyt View Post
    Hi there!

    I installed the drivers manually on device manager using the "bcdedit.exe /set testsigning on" (since the standard install didn't work)

    But if i try to go back to
    "bcdedit.exe /set testsigning off" and restart the computer it does'n use the Intel drivers, and say that could'nt check the signature.... While the screen stays on 800x600 (or something like that... )

    What should i do?

    Thanks!
    You don't turn it off. You leave it on.
    Oh.. I see...

    Does it represent some risk? Leaving it on?

    If not, it's ok.

    Thanks for the answer!
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  5. #55


    It has no risk. It just allows unsigned drivers to be installed.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  6. #56


    Posts : 9
    windows 8


    Hi XDleader555
    , i just installed this
    Intel HD First Gen x64_2827, and it work fine in my acer 4750 for game but not for MetroUI.
    when i open music or video from Metro it just suddenly disappeared and wont open..
    can you update for the new one, and work for my Metro.
    thankh you.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  7. #57


    2827 is the latest driver. I don't make the drivers. I just allow the windows 7 version of the driver to install on windows 8.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  8. #58


    Posts : 9
    windows 8


    Quote Originally Posted by XDleader555 View Post
    2827 is the latest driver. I don't make the drivers. I just allow the windows 7 version of the driver to install on windows 8.
    here the new driver for my win 8...
    but what a shame, its not work for game just for metro only...

    so you can mix and join with yours,
    so i can play game and open metro without problem also....
    thank you
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  9. #59


    Quote Originally Posted by akungz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XDleader555 View Post
    2827 is the latest driver. I don't make the drivers. I just allow the windows 7 version of the driver to install on windows 8.

    here the new driver for my win 8...
    but what a shame, its not work for game just for metro only...


    so you can mix and join with yours,
    so i can play game and open metro without problem also....
    thank you
    This is the correct driver for 1st generation devices. The one you linked is only for 2nd and 3rd generation. (HD3000/2000/2500/4000) They have not released windows 8 drivers for first generation devices.


    BUT if you insist that that is your driver and you want a force installation for it here is a modified driver for you. I'm pretty sure it wont work, but you never know; maybe it will work. If your computer becomes unbootable, corrupt, explodes because of it - Then I am not responsible for you installing it.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  10. #60


    Posts : 9
    windows 8


    Quote Originally Posted by XDleader555 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by akungz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XDleader555 View Post
    2827 is the latest driver. I don't make the drivers. I just allow the windows 7 version of the driver to install on windows 8.

    here the new driver for my win 8...
    but what a shame, its not work for game just for metro only...


    so you can mix and join with yours,
    so i can play game and open metro without problem also....
    thank you
    This is the correct driver for 1st generation devices. The one you linked is only for 2nd and 3rd generation. (HD3000/2000/2500/4000) They have not released windows 8 drivers for first generation devices.


    BUT if you insist that that is your driver and you want a force installation for it here is a modified driver for you. I'm pretty sure it wont work, but you never know; maybe it will work. If your computer becomes unbootable, corrupt, explodes because of it - Then I am not responsible for you installing it.
    Wait a second, actually my computer is running with a 2nd generation
    but the modified driver 1st gen and 2nd gen has shown a same result not work for Metro.
    maybe I will try the latest modified driver...
    Thank you
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Mobile Intel Series 4 and Intel HD Graphics 1st Generation
Related Threads
Hi people, my laptop has Mobile Intel R 4 Series Express Chipset Family, and now I am using Windows 8. Problem is I can't install Intel® graphics media accelerator driver that was been used when I was using Windows 7. Problem says "this computer does not need the minimum requirement of installing...
I recently installed Windows 8.1 and it turned out that I could'nt find suitable drivers for the graphics card of my laptop which is GMA 4500, part of Mobile Intel Series 4. After a bit of reading, I found out that many others are also on the same ship as me. Previously I tried the drivers from...
Hellow everyone. I Know that Windows 8 doesn't support this program. Before i have Windows 8 but i had to format. Now i dont' find how to install it. Anyone knows how can i install Graphics Media Accelerator of Mobile Intel R Series Express Chipset Family? Thank you
I'm having quite a problem on updating my Video driver on this laptop. It's a 2009 Acer 4736z Laptop, running on Windows 8 Pro WMC x86. I can't seem to find the right update for my current driver, and uh, it's my everyday laptop, so all the stuff I do, is done here, including gaming. ...
When i use the default windows drivers Minecraft won't start and if i install the windows 7 drivers (editing the setup's config file to allow it to install on windows 8) I get bluescreens all the time. Anyone know how to fix this? Info: The Minecraft error: # # A fatal error has been detected...
Hey all, I've got a Lenovo Thinkpad R500 running Windows 8 Pro and at the moment its ]only running on the generic graphic display. It has a Mobile Intel 4 Series Express Chipset Family graphics card and i can't seem to find a compatible driver so i can enable it. If anyone can find...
When will a decent first gen Core HD Graphics driver become available? I've downloaded one, but still notice considerable game lag with it. Useless....
Eight Forums Android App Eight Forums IOS App Follow us on Facebook