Windows 8 and 8.1 Forums


Mobile Intel Series 4 and Intel HD Graphics 1st Generation

  1. #21


    Quote Originally Posted by deathbg View Post
    dude send me link for your version of the windows maybe my have some problem :S I downloaded ISO file of SDK but I got same problem If you can upload or show me where I can download your windows exactly same as yours :S Please I love this win. and I need solution
    Are you running Developer Preview? I'm on Consumer preview.
    You can get it here if you dont have it, it's the release after Developer Preview. Tell me if this version works, since I'll have to update the guide if this is the problem

      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  2. #22


    Quote Originally Posted by antdking View Post
    Hi, I have an intel x4500m gma, and I am unable to install your version of the drivers. an error message comes up, see image. I have used the custom certificate installer. Any ideas?
    Attachment 5159
    Maybe your hardware ID isn't in the inf. Right click "My Computer" then choose "Manage". Go to Device manager and right click your graphics adapter. Go to the tab all the way to the right and click the dropbox to hardware ID.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  3. #23


    Posts : 8
    Windows 8


    there is no way.. to do this cz.. inf2cat missing when I write makecert…. original CMD.exe says:

    " 'makecert' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file. "

    Windows SDKs CMD promt says:

    "C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.1>makecert /r /pe /ss PrivateCertStor
    e -n CN=GfxTest.com GfxTest.cer
    Error: WriteFile failed => 0x5 (5)
    Failed"


    Next problem:

    C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.1>certutil -addstore root GfxTest.cer
    'certutil' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
    operable program or batch file.

    and the last:

    C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.1>inf2cat /driver:C:\Graphics\Graphic
    s /os:8_x86
    'inf2cat' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
    operable program or batch file.

      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  4. #24


    Quote Originally Posted by deathbg View Post
    there is no way.. to do this cz.. inf2cat missing when I write makecert…. original CMD.exe says:

    " 'makecert' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file. "

    Windows SDKs CMD promt says:

    "C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.1>makecert /r /pe /ss PrivateCertStor
    e -n CN=GfxTest.com GfxTest.cer
    Error: WriteFile failed => 0x5 (5)
    Failed"


    Next problem:

    C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.1>certutil -addstore root GfxTest.cer
    'certutil' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
    operable program or batch file.

    and the last:

    C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.1>inf2cat /driver:C:\Graphics\Graphic
    s /os:8_x86
    'inf2cat' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
    operable program or batch file.

    Inf2cat is part of the Windows Kit. If you followed my guide, you could use those commands from a regular cmd.
    certutil is already in the windows path. Its part of windows. That's why I can include it with the custom certificate installer
    makecert is also part of windows. Not the SDK.

    Please follow the guide and add the folders to the path.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  5. #25


    Posts : 8
    Windows 8


    good job my friend I am so sorry for the flooding I wish you the best in your life and GOD BLESS YOU !! I didn't feel more happy until now I am glad to say you and barcher are genius if I can ask for explain how to work with backtrack 4 if you can.. thank you so much
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  6. #26


    Quote Originally Posted by deathbg View Post
    good job my friend I am so sorry for the flooding I wish you the best in your life and GOD BLESS YOU !! I didn't feel more happy until now I am glad to say you and barcher are genius if I can ask for explain how to work with backtrack 4 if you can.. thank you so much
    You're welcome.
    I'm already familiar with Linux, and most of backtrack's tools. So that's fine :3
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  7. #27


    Thank you very much! Installed flawlessly
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  8. #28


    Posts : 2
    Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit


    Quote Originally Posted by XDleader555 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by antdking View Post
    Hi, I have an intel x4500m gma, and I am unable to install your version of the drivers. an error message comes up, see image. I have used the custom certificate installer. Any ideas?
    Attachment 5159
    Maybe your hardware ID isn't in the inf. Right click "My Computer" then choose "Manage". Go to Device manager and right click your graphics adapter. Go to the tab all the way to the right and click the dropbox to hardware ID.
    Hi, thanks for getting back to me. It doesn't matter now. I've decided not to use windows 8 yet, and if I do decide to, I'll be running it on my computer with an Nvidia 8400 gs which I know I can get drivers for. Thanks anyway
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  9. #29


    Posts : 1
    Windows 8 Consumer Preview


    I'm not sure if this is the driver for me because I have a Toshiba C660-1F1 and the description of my graphics card isn't that specific
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  10. #30


    Quote Originally Posted by lostcrusader93 View Post
    I'm not sure if this is the driver for me because I have a Toshiba C660-1F1 and the description of my graphics card isn't that specific
    You computer has a Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator HD according to this page.

    You can try these drivers. If these don't work then the ones in this thread should. Make sure to use Version 8.15.10.2622 because the other ones are desktop drivers.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Mobile Intel Series 4 and Intel HD Graphics 1st Generation

Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Graphics Media Accelerator of Mobile Intel R 4 Series
Hi people, my laptop has Mobile Intel R 4 Series Express Chipset Family, and now I am using Windows 8. Problem is I can't install Intel® graphics media accelerator driver that was been used when I was using Windows 7. Problem says "this computer does not need the minimum requirement of installing...
Graphic Cards
Windows 8.1 Mobile Intel Series 4 Graphics Drivers x64
I recently installed Windows 8.1 and it turned out that I could'nt find suitable drivers for the graphics card of my laptop which is GMA 4500, part of Mobile Intel Series 4. After a bit of reading, I found out that many others are also on the same ship as me. Previously I tried the drivers from...
Graphic Cards
Graphics Media Accelerator of Mobile Intel R 4 Series
Hellow everyone. I Know that Windows 8 doesn't support this program. Before i have Windows 8 but i had to format. Now i dont' find how to install it. Anyone knows how can i install Graphics Media Accelerator of Mobile Intel R Series Express Chipset Family? Thank you
Graphic Cards
[Help]Mobile Intel (R) 4 Series Chipset Family
I'm having quite a problem on updating my Video driver on this laptop. It's a 2009 Acer 4736z Laptop, running on Windows 8 Pro WMC x86. I can't seem to find the right update for my current driver, and uh, it's my everyday laptop, so all the stuff I do, is done here, including gaming. ...
Graphic Cards
Driver for Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset
When i use the default windows drivers Minecraft won't start and if i install the windows 7 drivers (editing the setup's config file to allow it to install on windows 8) I get bluescreens all the time. Anyone know how to fix this? Info: The Minecraft error: # # A fatal error has been detected...
Drivers & Hardware
Mobile Intel 4 series express chipset family
Hey all, I've got a Lenovo Thinkpad R500 running Windows 8 Pro and at the moment its ]only running on the generic graphic display. It has a Mobile Intel 4 Series Express Chipset Family graphics card and i can't seem to find a compatible driver so i can enable it. If anyone can find...
Graphic Cards
First generation Intel Core HD Graphics
When will a decent first gen Core HD Graphics driver become available? I've downloaded one, but still notice considerable game lag with it. Useless....
Graphic Cards
Eight Forums Android App Eight Forums IOS App Follow us on Facebook