Windows 8 and 8.1 Forums

Quick Question..

  1. #1


    Bahrain
    Posts : 154
    Triple Boot: Windows Xp, Windows 7 and Windows Release Preview, Virtual Machine ( Windows 8 )

    Quick Question..


    Quick Question.. Is MS Office Pro Plus 2012 Preview a trial Version?

      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  2. #2


    Orbiting the Moon
    Posts : 2,975
    Windows 10 x64


    If it's called preview I guess it's gonna expire one day, even if it's activated for now.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  3. #3


    Yes, it is.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  4. #4


    Posts : 1,925
    Windows 8.1 Pro


    There is no Office 2012, it's Office 2013. I'd be very suspicious of something advertising itself as Office 2012
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  5. #5


    Posts : 5,707
    Windows 8.1 Pro


    Office 2013 I believe is a 30 day trial. I've had a couple installs of it needing reactivating.

    But I would imagine as this is a beta, they will let you test it. I remember with Office 2010's beta, it lasted for several months.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  6. #6


    Bahrain
    Posts : 154
    Triple Boot: Windows Xp, Windows 7 and Windows Release Preview, Virtual Machine ( Windows 8 )


    Quote Originally Posted by Mystere View Post
    There is no Office 2012, it's Office 2013. I'd be very suspicious of something advertising itself as Office 2012
    I'm so sorry.. I Meant 2013.. I use the Year 2012 a lotta times.. I'm sorry.. :-/
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  7. #7


    Bahrain
    Posts : 154
    Triple Boot: Windows Xp, Windows 7 and Windows Release Preview, Virtual Machine ( Windows 8 )


    Quote Originally Posted by Coke Robot View Post
    Office 2013 I believe is a 30 day trial. I've had a couple installs of it needing reactivating.

    But I would imagine as this is a beta, they will let you test it. I remember with Office 2010's beta, it lasted for several months.
    I guess its over a month since i installed the Package.. I've started a project on Power Point.. ( as you know that.. For sure.. ;-) ) Will I be able to complete that?

    Thank you,
    Shon John Xander
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  8. #8


    India
    Posts : 1,184
    Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Linux Mint 14
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  9. #9


    Posts : 5,707
    Windows 8.1 Pro


    Quote Originally Posted by djshonrock View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Coke Robot View Post
    Office 2013 I believe is a 30 day trial. I've had a couple installs of it needing reactivating.

    But I would imagine as this is a beta, they will let you test it. I remember with Office 2010's beta, it lasted for several months.
    I guess its over a month since i installed the Package.. I've started a project on Power Point.. ( as you know that.. For sure.. ;-) ) Will I be able to complete that?

    Thank you,
    Shon John Xander
    Oh yes, you should be able too. From Arpan's link, there is a Microsoft Answers forum link that states that the Office 2013 Customer Preview expires 60 days after the official release, which might be around March 2013.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  10. #10


    Bahrain
    Posts : 154
    Triple Boot: Windows Xp, Windows 7 and Windows Release Preview, Virtual Machine ( Windows 8 )


    Thanks for the Info.. Helped Me A Lot.. Thnx..
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

Quick Question..
Related Threads
A Quick Question in Graphic Cards
I checked my device manager to see if I had the right display driver installed. I noticed that I actually have two display drivers installed one for my GTX 680 and the other for the on-board graphics. Should both be installed or should I be disabling the on-board graphics?
Solved Quick question! in General Support
Hello I have just bought a new laptop with windows 8 and actually quite like the tile setup! Some programs I need to use are on the desktop and I regularly need to switch between desktop and start screen views. All I want to do is have an on screen 'windows button' that will take me from the...
Quick Question... in Installation & Setup
The 39.99 Download... Will I be able to put that version on a CD and do a fresh install of windows 8 from that with a new product code and everything... OR Could the 69.99 version that they mail to you do that. Thanks.
simple and quick question in Performance & Maintenance
hello guys, I lately have several compatibility problem with win 8 cp so i want to turn back to win 7..... so ??HOW TO MAKE WIN 7 RUN AS FAST AS WIN 8??ANY TWEAKS....
Solved A quick question. in General Support
Will the razer switchblade and razer fiona use windows 8?
Quick question. in Drivers & Hardware
For the tablet users of Windows 8, is there a touch gesture that allows you to highlight to select items? For example, you press on an item for a couple seconds, say in Mail, and you can flick down to select emails or items? I ask this because this would be a useful touch gesture to allow major...
Quick question in Chillout Room
Would you rather pay a one time, 200 dollar license for a program, whether it be Office or whatever versus being harassed by advertisements by somewhat equivalent free alternatives?
Eight Forums Android App Eight Forums IOS App Follow us on Facebook