Windows 8 and 8.1 Forums

Why Debate 8?

  1. #21


    Posts : 902
    Win8.1 Pro, Desktop Mode


    My reasons are twofold.

    1) to provide a counterbalance against the fanbois, who grab every opportunity to sing 8's praises, regardless to whether or not they do so on a factual basis.

    2) to join the chorus against the changes that many of us feel are, quite frankly, moronic, in the hope that some sanity will occur to the boffins at ms central and result an end to the attempted forcing of everyone into metro. We're playing long ball here, eying win9.

      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  2. #22


    India
    Posts : 1,184
    Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Linux Mint 14


    Quote Originally Posted by Rickkins View Post
    My reasons are twofold.

    1) to provide a counterbalance against the fanbois, who grab every opportunity to sing 8's praises, regardless to whether or not they do so on a factual basis.

    2) to join the chorus against the changes that many of us feel are, quite frankly, moronic, in the hope that some sanity will occur to the boffins at ms central and result an end to the attempted forcing of everyone into metro. We're playing long ball here, eying win9.
    Have you read what the Title of the topic says? You know the meaning of 'Debate'?

    If your observation is to be considered it can also be said:
    to provide a counterbalance against the "8 haters", who grab every opportunity to sing 8's criticism, regardless to whether or not they do so on a factual basis.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  3. #23


    Posts : 902
    Win8.1 Pro, Desktop Mode


    Quote Originally Posted by Arpan View Post
    Have you read what the Title of the topic says? You know the meaning of 'Debate'?
    Excuse me..?? Who died and made you king..?? Your whiny drivel is rejected as too lame to rebut.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  4. #24


    Let's play nice folks
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  5. #25


    Mt. Crumpit cave
    Posts : 108
    Win 7 Ult X64 SP1


    Quote Originally Posted by Coke Robot View Post
    I like orange creamsicles...
    LOL! A new Android OS I presume?
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  6. #26


    Covington, La
    Posts : 1,184
    Windows 7 HP 64bit, Windows 8.1 Pro w/Media Center 64BIT


    Here we go again. I'm making popcorn.

    Jim
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  7. #27


    Well this is a discussion forum, so if we didn't discuss/debate there would be no point for the forum.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  8. #28


    With the last five posts in mind, maybe a moderator could move this whole thread to the Chillout room, as it seems to have lost its way from the thread title?
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  9. #29


    Posts : 5,707
    Windows 8.1 Pro


    Quote Originally Posted by Britton30 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Coke Robot View Post
    I like orange creamsicles...
    LOL! A new Android OS I presume?
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Why Debate 8?
Related Threads
Why The Windows Blue Start Button Debate Doesn’t Really Matter | Lifehacker Australia
The great Windows 8 debate in Chillout Room
You could say is a large debate. see two page report
Remember that you can watch any of the videos in 720p HD! My mum loves Windows XP and pretty much doesn't want to use anything else. Windows 8 has been released and obviously she will need to update her operating system eventually. Before she updated to Windows 8 however I let her try it out...
Great Debate: Is Windows 8 headed in the right direction? | ZDNet
Eight Forums Android App Eight Forums IOS App Follow us on Facebook