Windows 8 and 8.1 Forums


Just installed Windows 8 - A+ Microsoft

  1. #81


    Posts : 29
    Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP


    Quote Originally Posted by molebo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyk View Post
    Molebo, you have all those problems and are still using it? If I didn't like it that much I would take it off my system.

    Again read well this time I'm gone speak slowly, I have 0 problem, I don't hate Windows 8, I simply not fall in love with it . those are suggestion for make amelioration. Peoples ask me to have an intelligent discussion I bring 9 points on the table, can someone reply without take fan-boyish side one it. The OP quote A+ to Windows 8, so I bring the reason why I don't quote it A+

    Who is taking a fan-boyish side? Arguing a different perspective is not taking a fan-boyish side. I may have missed it, but what are the reasons you don't quote it A+? My apologies if I overlooked it, but I don't recall seeing it, hence having nothing to argue.

      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  2. #82


    Posts : 1,353
    Windows 8 Pro/Windows 8 Pro/Windows 7 64 Bit64Bit/Windows XP


    Quote Originally Posted by molebo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pcRat View Post
    ....

    now there's 8. a program that may have changed everything; if they included the missing start button
    and make Metro apps run in window and give us other option than the charm bar. Believe it or not, many peoples as no idea that you can use " win + c "
    How many people know how to use an iPad properly, I'll bet less than 20%. Very few people know that they've got Apps running in the background, how intuitive is it to use four fingers to slide the screen up, or hold an App till it starts to jiggle to uninstall it. How many people would know how to move an App or create a folder.

    The charms bar is easier than any of these things, in my opinion Windows 8 is easier than any of the Windows before it, does it need some more work yes, does it need more refinement yes, but then so does IOS.

    How many people know how to do a hard reset, even the people that know they've got Apps running in the background don't know that they hog memory.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  3. #83


    Quote Originally Posted by BillWindows View Post
    The reason people hear it's no good because the Media hates Microsoft, they'll use any little thing to rubbish Microsoft. What Microsoft needs is a Steve Jobs, a barefoot hippy that hated parting with his money and trashed his friends, yet everyone loved him.
    Everybody loves the dead people.
    Walt Disney would make a great president because all his stories have a happy ending!
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  4. #84


    argument's they are all around this forums those argument, you was not here last week, do you thing I'm gone start over just for you ?
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  5. #85


    USA
    Posts : 23
    Windows 8.1 Pro x64


    Keep going Big Blue... Before you know it you'll make that 100th post before mid-night.

    But BB is right.

    Windows 8 rocks.

    Different but easy to figure out.

    Common sense played a big part in that.

    I see many posters that don't like common sense.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  6. #86


    Posts : 29
    Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP


    Quote Originally Posted by molebo View Post
    argument's they are all around this forums those argument, you was not here last week, do you thing I'm gone start over just for you ?
    Exact reason you can't engage in an intelligent discussion. You say you bring " 9 points on the table", but when someone asks what they are, this is the kind of response you give. Just as BillWindows gives you solid facts backing his XP argument, you sit there in your candy coated world and say it's wrong, without presenting any facts of your own to back your claim.

    That said, I'm done replying to you. It's like arguing with my sisters kids. Pointless.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  7. #87


    Posts : 29
    Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP


    Quote Originally Posted by joel406 View Post
    Keep going Big Blue... Before you know it you'll make that 100th post before mid-night.

    But BB is right.

    Windows 8 rocks.

    Different but easy to figure out.

    Common sense played a big part in that.

    I see many posters that don't like common sense.
    Haha at the rate I was going, 100th post wouldn't have been out of the question. I'm going to opt out of arguing with molebo, though. It's like running in circles.

    I can see why some people aren't very fond of W8, and that is perfectly fine. As I said earlier, different strokes for different folks. No one is forcing them to use it. However, I do urge everyone to try it for themselves and see how they like it, rather than going off of reviews and what not. Personally, I enjoy the new OS.

    W8 isn't hard to figure out. I just noticed there is a tutorial section on this website that supplement these forums very well. Spending a little time reading can go a long way. I've learned a lot on the customization board that I had no clue about.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  8. #88


    Quote Originally Posted by molebo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pcRat View Post
    ....

    now there's 8. a program that may have changed everything; if they included the missing start button
    and make Metro apps run in window and give us other option than the charm bar. Believe it or not, many peoples as no idea that you can use " win + c "
    I was just trolling thru and popped out from under the bridge. I like 8. With 2 weeks experience I'd rate rate it A- to A. Only FREE OS qualifies for A+ rating.

    Not having problems learning way around.
    Thought I had cure for everyone missing start button. Change icon on File Explorer to windows icon and pin it to taskbar. Nogo!

    just my 1 (2 adjusted for inflation)
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  9. #89


    USA
    Posts : 23
    Windows 8.1 Pro x64


    Or just put your mouse in the left hand (lower) corner and click the blue start screen square that pops up and there you are.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  10. #90


    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlue8 View Post
    Just as BillWindows gives you solid facts backing his XP argument, .
    what points he bring to me, I was there in 2001, so I have a dam good idea what peoples was telling about XP. you want some facts, since we are talking about XP , well I just look fast in my software cabinets, and I found 9 licenses of XP. I have at least 40 of them. No one here around was purchasing XP, they was all pirating it. I have always support Microsoft and pay for my software, I'm probably the biggest Microsoft customer on this forum, I have a full cabinet of Microsoft products. My English is not good I know. But still I own MS product, I like them and I support them. So I think it's not trolling to point few things I dislike.


    Click image for larger version
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Just installed Windows 8 - A+ Microsoft
Related Threads
windows 8 pre installed in Installation & Setup
I bought a computer with windows 8 pre installed ,i have a full windows 7 .is their a way I can installlwindows 7 ?
Hi All, Can i buy and install windows 7 onto my pc which came with windows 8? Thanks
I have installed apps from the microsoft /Windows store, I got messages in the upper right of my screen that they were installed, but I haven't been able to find them - no tiles for them. I download the digital nightstand app, but it didn't come up when I did a search of my c drive for...
KB2919442 installed then not installed in Windows Updates & Activation
Hi, I'm using Windows 8.1 Pro 64 Bit If I go to Control Panel/Windows Update/View Update History KB2919442 is shown as installed successfully on the 12 March 2014 "BUT" if I go to Control Panel/Windows Update/Installed Updates there is no KB2919442 listed. If I download KB2919442 directly...
so I was downloading the updates to windows 8.1, but it wasn't going anywhere so I rebooted. Then on reboot, I try again and it's not showing up on the store. I hit the back button a few times and saw the link again, but it says it's already installed. Now I am pretty sure it didn't get...
Install went smoothly(I did it before with the consumer preview.) There are some issues however: 1. .net framework is not installed? I tried to install .net framework 3.5 and it could not be completed because the install has no .net framework. Bit of a catch-22 there. When I tell the OS to...
Windows 8 not installed in Installation & Setup
I have installed win7 on C: \ partition and created another for Win8, partition G: \ I can not complete installation of Win8. Sometimes the screen to choose the boot appears, sometimes do'nt. When it appears, if I choose win7 it goes well, but if I choose Win8 comes only a black screen with the ...
Eight Forums Android App Eight Forums IOS App Follow us on Facebook