Windows 8 and 8.1 Forums


assassin's creed 3 hair glich

  1. #1


    Posts : 2
    Windows 8 pro

    assassin's creed 3 hair glich


    hi guys . i have found a very painfull[!] problem is AC3 . the color of the characters hair changes to green, red etc when playing cinematic and sometimes during the gameplay. how can I solw it?

      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  2. #2


    Quote Originally Posted by Neoassassin View Post
    hi guys . i have found a very painfull[!] problem is AC3 . the color of the characters hair changes to green, red etc when playing cinematic and sometimes during the gameplay. how can I solw it?
    Welcome.

    I have not seen this on AC3 could you tell us your system specs and what version graphics drivers you are using?
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  3. #3


    Posts : 2
    Windows 8 pro


    it seems i use the lastest version of graphics driver. my system specs:
    OS
    Windows 8 pro
    CPU
    AMD Athlon II X2
    Motherboard
    GYGA M68M-s2p
    Memory
    Umax DDR2 800
    Graphics Card(s)
    nVIDIA Geforce G210
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  4. #4


    Posts : 2
    Windows 8

    d3dcompiler_43.dll is either not designed to run on window


    I'm using windows 8 64 bit machine. Recently i have installed assassin creed 3 in my PC. The installation is successful but I'm unable to run the setup. If i click the setup to start playing the following error message popped up.

    d3dcompiler_43.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error

    Help me in resolving this issue please.
    I have even tried a third party site but its not helping me.
    Even the game CD contains a DirectX download option but that too not working.
    Can anyone help me here.????
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  5. #5


    Quote Originally Posted by Neoassassin View Post
    it seems i use the lastest version of graphics driver. my system specs:
    OS
    Windows 8 pro
    CPU
    AMD Athlon II X2
    Motherboard
    GYGA M68M-s2p
    Memory
    Umax DDR2 800
    Graphics Card(s)
    nVIDIA Geforce G210
    Make sure you have all the mobo drivers updated. Looking at your mobo, it's only rated for windows 7 and earlier, not windows 8. So you'll have to track down each hardware vendor independently and see if they have released in windows 8 drivers. If they haven't you can install the mobo drivers in compatibility mode.

    GIGABYTE - Motherboard - Socket AM2 - GA-M68M-S2P (rev. 1.0)
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  6. #6


    Quote Originally Posted by Vijay View Post
    I'm using windows 8 64 bit machine. Recently i have installed assassin creed 3 in my PC. The installation is successful but I'm unable to run the setup. If i click the setup to start playing the following error message popped up.

    d3dcompiler_43.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error

    Help me in resolving this issue please.
    I have even tried a third party site but its not helping me.
    Even the game CD contains a DirectX download option but that too not working.
    Can anyone help me here.????
    Could you please fill in your system specs in the user profile area. Just guessing with out system specs, I'd say it's a hardware issue.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  7. #7


    Posts : 2
    Windows 8


    Hi Bassfisher..... Thanks alot for your quick reply.
    The problem got RESOLVED.....
    Updated the directX from Microsoft site and I have downloaded the dll from a friend posted in a forum, replaced it with the old one and it is working great..
    I started playing the game..
    Thank you so much buddy.. Have a nice day
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

assassin's creed 3 hair glich
Related Threads
BSOD playing iTunes and Assasins Creed 4 in BSOD Crashes and Debugging
hello the BSOD recently appear even just for playing music from iTunes and playing AC4, its never happened before. can u help me to resolve the problem? thanks
I have an issue (that is none existent when running win 7 on same machine) with downloading files, doesn't matter what it is or how large I get a download interrupted error on ie and network error using chrome. Same thing happens on wired or wireless. Have tried a clean install and an upgrade...
My new install of AC3 Windows 8 Pro keeps crashing every ten minutes or so. I think the problem is with some key combinations pressed in the game that bring up some shortcuts even when I'm in the game. I know this since pressing Alt+Tab a couple of minutes in shows the "Immersive background" and...
In an unprecedented move by Microsoft's CEO Steve Ballmer buys Hair Club for Men. This might explain WHY: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/34/Steve_ballmer.jpg/200px-Steve_ballmer.jpg :dinesh:
Eight Forums Android App Eight Forums IOS App Follow us on Facebook