Windows 8 and 8.1 Forums

Smart gestures not working after sleep - Asus T200

windows 8.1 64bit

Hi there,

My Asus T200TA, running windows 8.1 has a fantastic set of smart gestures, two finger scroll, pinch zoom etc. But it stops working after the computer enters sleep mode, I have to restart the machine to re-enable it.

Please help, my girlfriend (mac user) has been mocking me ever since I upgraded machines and opted to stay windows. I need to make the machine work reliably as much for myself as to stick it to her...

Thanks in advance.

My System SpecsSystem Spec

windows 8.1 64bit

Bump.

Can anyone help?
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

Related Threads
Hi there, Looking to enable hibernate on my new 8.1 laptop. I use on battery power a lot, and need the machine to use as little power as possible when I close the lid, not worried about a slightly longer start up... I have googled and turned up repeated pages telling me to enable...
(I'm not english, I'm sorry if I making some grammar mistakes) I have a 32 bit asus k55vd laptop. Lately my smart gesture begon to slowing down. I had found a newer version of it so i wanted to uninstall mine and install the new one. Now can't i install the new one. First I needed to install...
Asus Vivo Tab Smart in Drivers & Hardware
Hi, Just got this tablet and overall love it. Only problem is MS Streets and Trips doesn't detect its GPS. Does it have GPS at all? If not i think im going to return it. Thanks
Asus Smart Gesture in General Support
Where is it on my computer????? My computer does not appear to ANYTHING at all that can help me change the gestures on my computer. I honestly want to take a hammer to the stupid thing!!! Can someone tell me where this phantom "ASUS Smart Gesture is?"
on my windows tablet the keyboard does not come up when i touch a box that needs typeing input like on my android tablet
on my asus smart tab not scrolling in Drivers & Hardware
most of the time in firefox my touch screen asus tablet running windows 8 will not scroll ,when you try it only high lights the text as if you were going to cut and past.
I upgraded the O/S to Win8 Pro from Standard in order to use the WMC and now the Sleep mode doesn’t behave as before. Does anyone know how to reset it back to the factory settings? The Win8 RESET function under the Control panel returns it back to a fresh copy of Win8 Pro and not Win8 Standard. I...
Eight Forums Android App Eight Forums IOS App Follow us on Facebook